Super Bowl Commercials

iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,507
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
The Go Daddy commercial. YUCK!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Not one decent commercial. Not one
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    youngster wrote:
    Not one decent commercial. Not one
    I thought the Taco Bell commercial with the old people was hilarious.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    M&M commercial early on in the game

and

the Joe Montana stain
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I think they've run out of ideas. The Montana stain one was kind of funny, and there was one other I forget, but the last few years the commercials have been lame. Luckily I watch for the game and not the commercials. I've never understood people gathering around a TV to watch commercials, which they try to avoid the other 364 days of the year. Especially since they're going to be replayed for months to come.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    I've never understood people gathering around a TV to watch commercials, which they try to avoid the other 364 days of the year.

I hate those people. I swear if i ever heard that "I only watch the Super Bowl for the commercials" I would kick them out of my house.
    My butt itches!
    DURP wrote:
    I've never understood people gathering around a TV to watch commercials, which they try to avoid the other 364 days of the year.

I hate those people. I swear if i ever heard that "I only watch the Super Bowl for the commercials" I would kick them out of my house.

It's why I stopped going to Super Bowl parties. I always found myself with THOSE people, and they'd mute the game and mingle, then when the commercials started they'd gather around and watch. I nearly shoved a jalapeno popper up somebody's ass.
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    always neat when you see somebody you know in a commercial
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Up here in New England I did not see the Kate Upton commercial
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    I nearly shoved a jalapeno popper up somebody's ass.

That would be a great commercial
    My butt itches!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    DURP wrote:

It's why I stopped going to Super Bowl parties. I always found myself with THOSE people, and they'd mute the game and mingle, then when the commercials started they'd gather around and watch. I nearly shoved a jalapeno popper up somebody's ass.

you've been to people's houses where they mute THE GAME???? you need to find some new friends dude. :lol:

the taco bell one with the old people heading out at night was kind of funny. i liked the montana stain one too. that's about it.

wasn't kate upton supposed to be in a big mercedes commercial? i saw one late in the 2nd half and she was in it for about 3 seconds. bit of a let down as this was the only one i was looking forward to....haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I loved the Audi prom commercial.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    JK_Livin wrote:

that was weak...

you drive daddy's car to the prom, without a date so you can kiss a girl, get punched out and drive home alone.

should have just stayed home and rubbed one out
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I've never understood people gathering around a TV to watch commercials, which they try to avoid the other 364 days of the year. Especially since they're going to be replayed for months to come.

agreed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    81 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

that was weak...

you drive daddy's car to the prom, without a date so you can kiss a girl, get punched out and drive home alone.

...that would not have made for a better commercial :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211
    81 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

that was weak...

Thats what I did for prom. But then again, my dad only had a Pontiac.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    81 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

that was weak...

It was the prom queen, not just a girl. He probably rubbed one out with the heated seats on.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    you've been to people's houses where they mute THE GAME???? you need to find some new friends dude. :lol:

They weren't my friends, they were friends of friends.
  • We were but stones your light made us stars
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • I liked the Will Farrel one.  That cracked me up.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Oatly CEO FTW!!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankind said:
    Oatly CEO FTW!!
    Shitty swedish company.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • I liked the Will Farrel one.  That cracked me up.
    Felt it would have been better with a more... "fun" ensamble... Getting Keenan from SNL felt like a last minute thing when 4-5 other people had to drop out. Also, didn't add any surprise or anything fun to it.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    dankind said:
    Oatly CEO FTW!!
    Shitty swedish company.
    You're dissing a vegan milk alternative that's better for the environment than pretty much every other "milk"? Sheesh.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,172
    The office sexual harrassment one was funny  - not even sure what it was for, one of the insurance companies maybe?

I like the son of Edward Scissorhands one as well

the Doritos one with flat Matthew McConanaughy was really bad.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,172
    I liked the Tracey Morgan Rocket mortgage ones.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Poncier said:
    I liked the Tracey Morgan Rocket mortgage ones.

The love he receives is the love that is saved