Options

OFFICIAL Wrigley Reserved Field/ Lower Bowl Crew

Comments

• Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    tyemarie wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:
    tyemarie wrote:
    This might be OT a bit... but what are some decent hotels in the area? we will be flying in from canada, looking to make a great weekend with my husband! :D

Myself included, a lot of 10 Clubbers are staying at the downtown Hyatt on East Wacker....A LOT of 10 Clubbers.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=202461

Thanks for the heads up! How far is it from Wrigley?

No problem - the more the better. I believe the Hyatt is only about 6 miles from Wrigley and a straight shot on the train from the hotel.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    I'm there!
    formerly jamestr - I took my profile picture at Alpine Valley during the RATM concert on 08/24/2007
  • Options
    I'm there, and very excited to be so! :D
  • Options
    FANnCAFANnCA Posts: 107
    Keep in mind Wrigley is considered a small and tight field. Not alot of extra room. Once the stage and backstage area are set up my guess would be everything will be a lot closer to the main(lower bowl) seats. Just my guess/ hope since I am a lower bowler :-)

Is anyone concerned that there is, in my opinion, a very large difference between being on the field vs being in the lower bowl. The field seats seem so much closer.

Or in the alternative for short people, you wont see anything from the back of the field since its all flat.[/quote]
  • Options
    Yeah, FANnCA, while feeling very fortunate to have won field/lower bowl tix, I am highly, highly annoyed that we are being told to wait until the day of the show - up to minutes before showtime - to find out whether our tix will be on the field or a in bowl. I want to take my wife, and she wants to go badly growing up a Cubs fan in Chicago, but the prospect of having to stand on the field behind lots of tall folks pisses me off.

I have already emailed asking if that simple request of information can be honored: tell us if we'll be on the field or in a bowl. The difference will literally make or break the enjoyment of the show for us, as snotty as that is going to sound to some of you readers who didn't win lottery tix.
    2004: Toledo; Grand Rapids
    2006: Grand Rapids; Auburn Hills
    2009: Chicago
    2010: Columbus
    2011: East Troy (PJ20), both
    2013: Wrigley Field
    2014: Detroit
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,919
    Yeah, FANnCA, while feeling very fortunate to have won field/lower bowl tix, I am highly, highly annoyed that we are being told to wait until the day of the show - up to minutes before showtime - to find out whether our tix will be on the field or a in bowl. I want to take my wife, and she wants to go badly growing up a Cubs fan in Chicago, but the prospect of having to stand on the field behind lots of tall folks pisses me off.

I have already emailed asking if that simple request of information can be honored: tell us if we'll be on the field or in a bowl. The difference will literally make or break the enjoyment of the show for us, as snotty as that is going to sound to some of you readers who didn't win lottery tix.

If you are really worried about field tickets I bet with minimal effort at Wrigley you can find a nice couple to switch your tickets with. There will be plenty of people dying to get tickets on the field.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Did anybody else not receive the confirmation email yet? I wrote to 10c yesterday and they told me to check my spam folder, but there is nothing there. They didn't answer yet on my follow-up mails that I also sent last night. I did receive the general update emails from tenclub though.
    The "won" still shows in "My tickets". I also didn't get a confirmation for my selection in the first place, but since that also didn't happen during the test drawing I didn't really think it was strange. Now I have read that people got email confirmations for everything, I feel a little uneasy :?
  • Options
    Surely, Jimmy. But I'd really appreciate being able to pick up my tix early in the day and do other stuff and get to the arena on our own terms without worrying about having to hassle/scalp/etc outside the arena. As appreciative as I am for Ten Club's/band's willingness to help fans get the best seats, distinguishing between floor seats and lower bowl seats shouldn't be a tough request or expectation. At all.
    2004: Toledo; Grand Rapids
    2006: Grand Rapids; Auburn Hills
    2009: Chicago
    2010: Columbus
    2011: East Troy (PJ20), both
    2013: Wrigley Field
    2014: Detroit
  • Options
    Coming from Houston!! Can't wait! Lower bowl was my first choice. I thought it would increase my chances of getting tickets since so many people would by going for GA. Not sure if that helped, but I'm just glad to be going.
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing what I suspect will be an epic show with all of you!
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 696
    rbrum7 wrote:
    I'm in...First choice. July is too far away!

Nice pic!
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    My wife will be seven months pregnant so this is what I wanted because i want her to have a seat. I didn't find out she was expecting until after I put in for GA as my first choice so i kinda lucked out in that respect. See you there!
    St. Louis 07/02/98, St. Louis 10/11/00, New York 07/08/03, New York 07/09/03, Chicago 05/16/06, Chicago 05/17/06, Bridge School 10/21/06, Bridge School 10/22/06, Chicago 07/05/07, Chicago 07/24/09, Kansas City 05/03/10, St Louis 05/04/10, PJ20 09/03/11, PJ20 09/04/11, Chicago 07/19/13, St. Louis 10/03/14, Ohana 09/24/21 (EV/Earthings), Ohana 09/25/21 (EV/Earthlings), Ohana 09/26/21, Nashville 09/16/22, Louisville 09/17/22, St. Louis 09/18/22, Oklahoma City 09/20/22

• Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    I didn't realize that we might not be on the field with these tickets :-( Im still glad I got them but now Im hoping I got field tickets!!!!

Im hoping my husband can go with me....it will be his first show I'd like for him to experience it to the fullest :-)
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    Surely, Jimmy. But I'd really appreciate being able to pick up my tix early in the day and do other stuff and get to the arena on our own terms without worrying about having to hassle/scalp/etc outside the arena. As appreciative as I am for Ten Club's/band's willingness to help fans get the best seats, distinguishing between floor seats and lower bowl seats shouldn't be a tough request or expectation. At all.

Whether you have field or lower bowl will depend on your fan club member since they should be given out by seniority. So, if you have a really low or pretty high number, you should be able to figure out which it will be for you.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    FANnCAFANnCA Posts: 107
    Good point, I was able to do that in LA. Sure people in Chi will do it no problem.

If you are really worried about field tickets I bet with minimal effort at Wrigley you can find a nice couple to switch your tickets with. There will be plenty of people dying to get tickets on the field.[/quote]
  • Options
    Got lower bowl tix as my second choice!! Can't wait. First time outdoors with PJ...should be more than awesome!
    PJ Wolf Mountain '94 (rained out...arrrgh!!)
    PJ Salt Lake City '95
    PJ Salt Lake City '09
    EV Las Vegas '12
    PJ Chicago '13
    PJ Denver '14
    TOTD Seattle '16
    PJ Seattle '18
    PJ San Diego '20 (fucking Covid)
    PJ San Diego '22
    PJ Las Vegas '22 (fucking Covid)
  • Options
    WHOO HOOO! Just booked Chicago Wacker!

A good time is guanarteed for all !!!
    our future is paved with better days

EV Austin Nov 9 &11 2012
    EPIC Wrigley 7/19/2013 who could ever forget that date :-) my first PJ
    Dallas 11/15/2013
    OKC 11/16/2013
    Seattle 2 hopefully?!
  • Options
    Wanted pit as 1st choice but I'll definitely be happy with these spots as well! Can't wait!!!
  • Options
    Oceans 98 wrote:
    My wife will be seven months pregnant so this is what I wanted because i want her to have a seat. I didn't find out she was expecting until after I put in for GA as my first choice so i kinda lucked out in that respect. See you there!

Exact same thing here (well we hope so at least). My wife and I have had lots of troubles getting pregnant (going on 3 years now) and this baby making thing has gotten expensive if you know what I mean. She is certain that this last procedure worked though. We will find out for sure on Mon, Feb 4. I put in for lower bowl praying 1) that she would be pregnant and needing a seat, and 2) just to get a seat somewhere, anywhere!

Hope all goes well for you and your wife in the meantime!
  • Options
    Good luck, wishing all the best for you and your wife. enjoy the show as well!
    bradylynn wrote:
    Oceans 98 wrote:

Exact same thing here (well we hope so at least). My wife and I have had lots of troubles getting pregnant (going on 3 years now) and this baby making thing has gotten expensive if you know what I mean. She is certain that this last procedure worked though. We will find out for sure on Mon, Feb 4. I put in for lower bowl praying 1) that she would be pregnant and needing a seat, and 2) just to get a seat somewhere, anywhere!

Hope all goes well for you and your wife in the meantime!
    St. Louis 07/02/98, St. Louis 10/11/00, New York 07/08/03, New York 07/09/03, Chicago 05/16/06, Chicago 05/17/06, Bridge School 10/21/06, Bridge School 10/22/06, Chicago 07/05/07, Chicago 07/24/09, Kansas City 05/03/10, St Louis 05/04/10, PJ20 09/03/11, PJ20 09/04/11, Chicago 07/19/13, St. Louis 10/03/14, Ohana 09/24/21 (EV/Earthings), Ohana 09/25/21 (EV/Earthlings), Ohana 09/26/21, Nashville 09/16/22, Louisville 09/17/22, St. Louis 09/18/22, Oklahoma City 09/20/22

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,432

I can see how you'd want to know in advance, but it was clearly stated that the ticket category was floor/lower bowl, and that you will not find out location until ticket collection on the day of the show.
  • Options
    wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    I too am in for a lower bowl pair...I'm hoping we're pretty far up the foul lines if the stage setup stays true to the layouts I've seen...
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Options
    Any upper deck love?
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Thanks!
    :)
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    Being 5'7" & my fiance is 5'1", I guess lower bowl will be my best bet for a good view of the stage. Taking my fanclub # into account, it's probably a safe bet I'll be in the bowl.

Regardless of my seat & the setlist, I am so pumped for this show. We are flying from Boston & my best friend & his wife are flying in from Phoenix for what will be their 1st Pearl Jam show. I'm hoping it's an epic concert considering the venue & no opening act.
  • Options
    See you guys there!
  • Options
    PJLuisPJLuis Posts: 385
    First & only choice.
  • Options
    meisteredermeistereder Posts: 1,554
    I'll be there, flying in from CA. First choice. The couples section -- my wife would not want GA, and I think I agree at this point. Pushing 40, so I'd rather stand in front of a seat.

Where is the pre-party?
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,432
    I'll be there, flying in from CA. First choice. The couples section -- my wife would not want GA, and I think I agree at this point. Pushing 40, so I'd rather stand in front of a seat.

Where is the pre-party?

Mr. Meister is back!