Options

Rial Demones EV Austin Sticker: $ for US Troop Care Packages

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
edited February 2013 in Lost Dogs
Another most generous PJ 10c member has stepped up and donated this to help raise funds to ship candy, goodies, and lots of loving reminders from home to our Troops in Afghanistan and to those supporting Operation Enduring Freedom. I am so amazed and grateful at this fanbase.

All proceeds benefit Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey (http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org) which will then help with shipping expenses of care packages to US Troops supporting Operation Enduring Freedom and this also includes someone from these forums and a brother of another forum member.

For Sale: Rare Rial Demones Ed Vedder Sticker from the Austin Night 2 2012 show.
This sticker came with the Demones Austin S/N Artist version of the poster and has been selling on ebay from $28-$40.
Price: $20 shipped in The US and as a gift via Paypal. $22 shipped internationally

The person donating this sticker insisted on the $20 since they are going for 50-100% more on ebay and that this is to raise funds for a non-profit. The donator could simply list it on ebay and get $30-$40 so we hope this is a fair price. I just had to say that before I get the :crazy: at the asking price LOL.

Thank you for your support and thank you to this recent donator. Every time I think I have been amazed where I can't be amazed any longer, you guys step it up yet again another notch

ynvqg.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments