Options

DELETE ...

wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
edited January 2013 in Lost Dogs
Just wondering if anyone here has one of these for sale or trade.rather grab one here if i can instead of fleabay.
thanks for looking THANKS ALL FOR HELPING ME FIND THIS :mrgreen:
ajb
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    be careful on ebay...many of those are fake
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    how do i tell if its fake? n thats another reason i would rather find one here
    ajb
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    wpg pearl wrote:
    how do i tell if its fake? n thats another reason i would rather find one here

its very complicated to tell from a picture on ebay but I've been noticing the same 2-3 sellers selling the same guitar picks over and over again. Before you buy on ebay, check their completed auctions and confirm it's the first time listing the pick for starters...
  • Options
    5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    I would never trust a buying a pick from those stores that soemhow have every single pick from every single band.

Can I be second in line for the ed pick :oops: :oops:
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    I could show you the one my wife got from Alpine valley...

Thats just mean huh. I mean, I dont even have one...
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    edited January 2013
    EDITED:

what's it look like? I'm not a pick collector, but I got a couple from the last solo tour. one of the batman picks and the other has EV in a black circle on one side and the 2012 b/w tour logo on the other. If what you are looking for, I'd consider a sale but would much rather trade. PM if you are interested.
    Post edited by PJinIL on
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    great prices!!!
  • Options
    great prices!!!

:lol:
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    great prices!!!

I don't know if the "prices" comment was directed at my post...I wasn't actively trying to sell in the first place, just trying to let some one ISO know that I might be able to help. Maybe should've PM'd? I understand it's against board rules to post something for sale without prices and trying to create an auction scenerio, but that wasn't my intention...I'm not exactly a super-user here.
  • Options
    PJinIL wrote:
    great prices!!!

I don't know if the "prices" comment was directed at my post...I wasn't actively trying to sell in the first place, just trying to let some one ISO know that I might be able to help. Maybe should've PM'd? I understand it's against board rules to post something for sale without prices and trying to create an auction scenerio, but that wasn't my intention...I'm not exactly a super-user here.
    Don't worry dude they are just the PJ police...
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    5against1- wrote:
    Don't worry dude they are just the PJ police...

Either that or comic relief.

You, however, are clearly the PJ police police

• Options
    yeah, hilarious. Maybe rather than mock someone's post for your own amusement, you could put in your humorous spin, yet still try to be helpful :idea:
  • Options
    PJinIL wrote:
    yeah, hilarious. Maybe rather than mock someone's post for your own amusement, you could put in your humorous spin, yet still try to be helpful :idea:
    yeah seems like noobs run the mesage pit these days......

Or chicks mot so cute putting fake pictures to secure good 10c seats...... :lol:8-)8-)
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    5against1- wrote:
    PJinIL wrote:

Or chicks mot so cute putting fake pictures to secure good 10c seats...... :lol:8-)8-)

:lol: Why are you so hung up on what "noobs" say? :lol:

If you don't get the joke, perhaps you're pointing the "noob" arrow at the wrong people. :lol:
  • Options
    5against1- wrote:
    PJinIL wrote:

:lol: Why are you so hung up on what "noobs" say? :lol:

If you don't get the joke, perhaps you're pointing the "noob" arrow at the wrong people. :lol:
    :o:o
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    5against1- wrote:
    :o:o

All kidding aside - I don't get why folks care what other folks say. I really don't care what folks buy/sell stuff for. But, either way, its a free bump.
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    great prices was a joke from another thread

glad we all don't care enough to care but care enough to discuss not caring enough

:)