Options

Help

Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
edited October 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Help

Can somebody please help me, i am just trying to re-download a gig at my sisters house but it made me fill the form in to purchase the concert aguin and then charged my card. can i not download a gig i have already previously downloaded as i am trying to donload it again and give my sister a copy???

PLEASE HELP

Comments

• Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    In order not to be charged again, I'm assuming you would have to burn the disc from your computer from which the files were downloaded originally. As long as you saved the files after burning the disc, they should still be there on the computer. The system is going to treat each computer as a new customer/ transaction. Also if you already have it burned on a disc, you will be able to just copy that disc and write it to another blank cd.

Not sure if this is what you were asking about, but I hope this helps.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    lukin14lukin14 Posts: 287
    No you can't re-download a show that you already bought without paying for it again. Ever notice that once you've bought a concert, it shows as "Purchased XX/XX/XXXX" showing the date you purchased it?

If you get a file or 2 that didn't work the first time, contact Basecamp and the will re-add the files you need back onto your account to download.
    life is the study of dyin'
    and how to do it right
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~