Columbus area Pearl Jam fan gone missing...

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    i was wondering if there is any news at all... :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i was wondering if there is any news at all... :(

Last I asked, the case has been re-submitted to some of the missing person sites and re-submitted to America's Most Wanted (TV show in USA.)

The situation hasn't been forgotten about, and neither has Brian. A few of us promised Randy that we'd get him an answer and we won't rest until we have one.

The day we have an answer, you'd better believe it will be posted in here (unless, of course, there's some reason beyond our control why it can't be.)
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    I always think about this with Christmas looming. Still makes me sad the amount of missing person cases unresolved. We complain about the most ridiculous things sometimes. :|
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    I always think about this with Christmas looming. Still makes me sad the amount of missing person cases unresolved. We complain about the most ridiculous things sometimes. :|

1) People's F5 keys being broken and missing out on tickets or vinyl or whatever.

Someone missing their wallet for a day because they left it in their pocket or realizing you left your iPod at work...at 7 PM Friday night is one thing...but an entire PERSON?...for several YEARS?

I don't get that.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMcRnqNQM7E Various parts of the show (a "not quite" DVD). Brian's stuff is around 42 minutes in.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    hearts and thoughts to the missing
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
    yahamita wrote:
    thanks for posting..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    yahamita wrote:
    thanks for posting..
    I'm not understanding what is going on in Ohio. Another man does missing a few weeks ago. Why isn't the FBI on top of this? Its been too many years and still others are going missing..

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    This should remain a sticky until Brian is found or the website no longer exists... Such a sad and tragic story... It could happen to any of us

My thoughts and wishes remain with this young man and his family and friends... I cannot even begin to understand the pain and questions they live with on daily basis...

Lets never lose hope!
  • my2hands wrote:
    This should remain a sticky until Brian is found or the website no longer exists... Such a sad and tragic story... It could happen to any of us

My thoughts and wishes remain with this young man and his family and friends... I cannot even begin to understand the pain and questions they live with on daily basis...

Lets never lose hope!
    Never!
    Nelluc and Kcalb
  • lockedlocked Boston Posts: 3,996
    Bunch of these "young man goes missing" things have happened here in boston recently..
    Almost the same M.O.
    Two of them were found in the Charles river on two separate searches after they had gone missing.
    Lots of speculation whether its a serial killers work...
    Some speculation about weird "smiley face" graffiti left near each disappearance too..
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • lockedlocked Boston Posts: 3,996
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    yahamita wrote:
    I'm not understanding what is going on in Ohio. Another man does missing a few weeks ago. Why isn't the FBI on top of this? Its been too many years and still others are going missing..

Agreed. There's been a few young kids lately, a baby, and all sorts of other-aged people.

No clue...so weird.
    locked wrote:
    Bunch of these "young man goes missing" things have happened here in boston recently..
    Almost the same M.O.
    Two of them were found in the Charles river on two separate searches after they had gone missing.
    Some speculation about weird "smiley face" graffiti left near each disappearance too..

Yup. We've known about these "smiley face killers" for a while. Since we never saw a smiley face...
  • looloolooloolooloo Posts: 378
    edited January 2013
    Every time I see this sticky at the top, my heart leaps from my chest with hope. Thank you for continuing to bring this topic to light.
    Post edited by loolooloo on
    "Sun sets on this ocean- never once on my devotion."

"If I had this guy's voice, you could all kiss my ass."
    loolooloo wrote:
    Every time I see this stick at the top, my heart leaps from my chest with hope. Thank you for continuing to bring this topic to light.
  • loolooloo wrote:
    Every time I see this sticky at the top, my heart leaps from my chest with hope. Thank you for continuing to bring this topic to light.

me too...
    locked wrote:
    Almost the same M.O.
    The last I heard about this investigation, the Smiley Face Killers theme kept popping up, but nothing in a while. Interesting now in MO.

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Missing someone is worse
    than being able to Know.

This is Fucking Tragic.

I had a missing person for 6 years.
    The census even had his status as deceased.
    His Mom cried and wouldn't even talk to anyone.
    He shows up one day at my house.

(I called over some friends and we (they) beat the shit out of him.)

All that sadness we felt, because we didn't know.

I hope you get an answer.

:cry:

(I did find my missing 10c Brian, but not the same one as this one. Thanks for the help, I can't find that thread anymore)
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    Listening to Columbus 2010 right now, was there at the show and at show in Cincy in 06 where Eddie mentioned Brian and dedicated songs to him. Just think it is cool that the band and the people who run this website still have this thread going after all this years. What other band would do that?

Here's to Brian!
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • dirtyT wrote:
    Listening to Columbus 2010 right now, was there at the show and at show in Cincy in 06 where Eddie mentioned Brian and dedicated songs to him. Just think it is cool that the band and the people who run this website still have this thread going after all this years. What other band would do that?

Here's to Brian!

I was thinking about other bands a few days ago, and I remember the Metallica fan who went missing a few years ago and I think they helped find her. Unfortunately, that didn't turn out good. :(

I made a playlist of songs to sleep to consisting of:
    1) The slow side of rearviewmirror
    2) Babies Go Pearl Jam
    3) Into The Wild, along with the bonus/extra tracks, including alternate tracks and humming versions
    4) Come Back from 5/6/10
    5) Wishlist from Cincinnati 2006. (You can find that link in the first post here.)

It's been my feeling all along that someone knows something they're not saying. Someone HAS to know something, even if they feel it's something insignificant.
  • dirtyT wrote:

Here's to Brian!

I was thinking about other bands a few days ago, and I remember the Metallica fan who went missing a few years ago and I think they helped find her. Unfortunately, that didn't turn out good. :(

I made a playlist of songs to sleep to consisting of:
    1) The slow side of rearviewmirror
    2) Babies Go Pearl Jam
    3) Into The Wild, along with the bonus/extra tracks, including alternate tracks and humming versions
    4) Come Back from 5/6/10
    5) Wishlist from Cincinnati 2006. (You can find that link in the first post here.)

It's been my feeling all along that someone knows something they're not saying. Someone HAS to know something, even if they feel it's something insignificant.

Go to a Metallica concert. Rock it out. Smile and laugh. Have a drink or two. Love the music. Sing along. All the while not knowing that within a few hours... things go very, very badly.

How many people admired this young woman at the concert not knowing that they were witness to the last moments of her life?

The poor gentleman we have 'lost' and this young woman in the link provided make my shoulders sag. I feel so badly for the survivors. These stories are depressing.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    I just read this for the first time; I m speechless. Did anyone see him in the bar? Was he drinking a lot that night? I automatically thought roofie when I read the first page. Man I hope he is found. Nothing else from the homeless man? If this was already discussed I apologize; I didn't read through the entire thread. Thanks.
    Mike
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    i wish we had some news about it.. :(
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    I just read this for the first time; I m speechless. Did anyone see him in the bar? Was he drinking a lot that night? I automatically thought roofie when I read the first page. Man I hope he is found. Nothing else from the homeless man? If this was already discussed I apologize; I didn't read through the entire thread. Thanks.
    Mike

It's my personal feeling that whoever may know something isn't saying. They know they can (and should) come forth, but they aren't doing so.

The homeless man theory dried up a long time ago. :(
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Hey lost in Ohio.... Whatever happened to Clint and Meredith? What was their story from the infamous night? Again, I apologize if this was already discussed.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • STAYSEA wrote:
    Missing someone is worse
    than being able to Know.

This is Fucking Tragic.

(I did find my missing 10c Brian, but not the same one as this one. Thanks for the help, I can't find that thread anymore)

someone goes missing, and they come back, and you assault them? WTF???
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Missing someone is worse
    than being able to Know.

This is Fucking Tragic.

someone goes missing, and they come back, and you assault them? WTF???

Yeah. Welcome home!

No wonder they left.
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :fp:

sad story...weird posts
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg