Options

A FEW THINGS FOR SALE...Forgotten Gems... :-)

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited January 2013 in Lost Dogs
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!! :)

A few things I found while unpacking a some boxes this morning. Have no need for them any longer since I am out of the game now . Selling for what I paid for them. Prices do NOT include shipping....US only for these..insurance is optional...Paypal only and sent as a gift please. I wont be shipping until after Christmas due to the fact I might go postal standing in the long lines to mail and then you would never get.. ;-) Any questions, please ask. I did not take pictures as I am sure those looking for these already know.(That and the fact I dont know how to post them here...hehe) I am heading out for the day, so please dont not panic if I dont get back to you right away...First come first served and I will go in order of pm received! THANK YOU!!

Evil Goat Hat...Green and Black with the black furry rim size large never worn....$50

Do The Evolution Promo VHS(running time 3:59) $50

TIME magazine from 93 with Ed on the cover..$25

Hallucinogenic Recipe Boxset...Original(1st edition, whatever you wish to call it since I guess it wasnt OFFICIAL) cardboard one, not the one in the plastic case. Includes all 5 discs and the 20 page color booklet....8.5 out of 10 due to a couple of corners needed tape as they were coming apart. $125

Deep Through The Years Boxset.. SOLD!

Bridges Boxset. SOLD!

Ames 2004 Postcard set MINT SEALED $100
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    "I am Home" bump

Answering pms as they came in...THANKS

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    2 sold! THANKS, GREG! :-)

• Options
    Good afternoon! :D Thanks for looking!

• Options
    Boooo two things I need you have sold. :(
    Sorry brotha! :(

• Options
    After Christmas bump! Hope you all had a nice day! :-)

• Options
    Just a reminder bump in case you have some holiday cash you need to get rid of.....more to come as soon as I get my lazy ass out to the storage! :-)

• Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    good luck in the storage center
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    good luck in the storage center

THANKS!! It is def a daunting task with what I have collected over the years....but it does me no good and no enjoyment just sitting in boxes...So aside from a few things that I have or were given to me by some special friends, I have decided it all needs to go.....

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,950
    If you have any 95 boots let me know. Good luck with this sale! Buy with confidence, pjtradeking is a great guy to deal with.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,059
    bump for an old friend who i hope to meet in person one day!
  • Options
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    If you have any 95 boots let me know. Good luck with this sale! Buy with confidence, pjtradeking is a great guy to deal with.

THANKS!! I do have some 95 boots, I certain....will let you know when I find that box! :-) :lol:
    bump for an old friend who i hope to meet in person one day!

Thanks Brother!! We will meet one day for SURE! :-) :D

• Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    was there only 1 postcard set made?

i feel like i remember 2... or was it 2 editions?

did i eat too many paintchips as a kid??

anyone??
  • Options
    was there only 1 postcard set made?

i feel like i remember 2... or was it 2 editions?

did i eat too many paintchips as a kid??

anyone??

Knowing you, I am going to say paintchips.....that said, I am only aware of one, but I ate a lot of paste as a kid as well! There indeed could have been another, but am not certain :lol:

• Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    Knowing you, I am going to say paintchips.....that said, I am only aware of one, but I ate a lot of paste as a kid as well! There indeed could have been another, but am not certain :lol:

found it... numbered and unnumbered was the difference

i have a set... very very cool ... was thinking of buying yours as a back up... but i've been in selling mode myself
    ebeans wrote:
    Unnumbered edition released by Big Pop on Sept 7, 2004 consists of unnumbered boxes of cards left over after promotion since Flatstock.
    Note than some of these cards are also included in the Smokestack Box by Jeff Kleinsmith, also offered by Bigpop.In mid-October 2004, Ames's site added the details that there were 250 promo boxes produced, and that 87 sets remained after promotion. These are the sets which were offered to the public in September 2004.
    Shrink-wrapped box was available from Ames website, first as a numbered edition of 500, then an unnumbered editon of unknown quantity, which was revealed to be 250 in October 2004. The contents are alleged to include the following cards:
    Pearl Jam-
    2003- Detroit, WPB, exington, Melbourne, Japan, Kansas City, New Orleans, DC, Council Bluffs, Cincinnati, Little Rock, Chicago, Buffalo, Holmdel, State College, Cleveland, Phoenix, MSG, Mt. View, Texas, Syndey, SB, Charlotte
    2000- VA Beach, East Block, Las Vegas
    1998- Detroit, Dallas, Denver, Montreal, Brisbane, Cleveland, STL, Hawaii
    1996-Istanbul
    Other Bands-
    Radiohead, moe., Sting, The Rockfords, Sting NYC, HE, Phish Vegas, moe. New Year's Eve
    Play Posters-
    The Clive Barker Project, A Clockwork Orange, Dr. Faustus, Geek Love
    Events
    Flatstock 3, The Battle of Bumbershoot, Hey Punk! 01, MTV 2 Seattle