Options

Admire me, Admire my home, Admire my son...

||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
edited July 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Admire STONE!

I'm watching Milano '06 and during DTE he's just hilarious. In the corner of the screen you get a glimpse of him every now and then, and the duckwalk is in full force! Seriously, when is the man NOT on fire?!

I've seen 10 shows, and at every show Stone was having the time of his life. One day he's gonna hurt his neck though!

So here's to Stone Gossard, the star of the 2006/2007 tours in my eyes! Cheers!
"This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHhhhhhhOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

I love that guy.

As I said numerous times on tour, he should have his own dance class. I mean, all those dance moves!

*walks out doing the duck walk*

;)
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • Options
    wash_ wrote:
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHhhhhhhOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

I love that guy.

As I said numerous times on tour, he should have his own dance class. I mean, all those dance moves!

*walks out doing the duck walk*

;)

It doesn't even need to be a class, i think a work-out dance DVD would be a big seller!

I can just see millions of fans at home in their rooms following Stoney's lead as we all work together to build up neck strength.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    kristmacekristmace Posts: 212
    My wife's fairly new to PJ. At her first show she LOVED Mike (and Eddie obviously). She's now completely converted to Stone after being right in front of him at Nijmegen.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Astoria; Dublin; Leeds
    2007: Wembley; Nijmegen
    2008: New York I & II
    2009: Shepherds Bush; Manchester; London
    2010: Hyde Park
    2012: Manchester I & II; EV London I & II
    2014: Stockholm; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2017: EV Dublin
    2018: London II
    2019: EV London

• Options
    Krist Mace wrote:
    My wife's fairly new to PJ. At her first show she LOVED Mike (and Eddie obviously). She's now completely converted to Stone after being right in front of him at Nijmegen.

I know where she's coming from. For the first couple of years i was a total Eddie addict, but now i can't stop watching Stone. His moves are too cool!

• Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

More Stone appreciation! :D:D Stone is a great dancer. The way he moves during DTE always makes me smile :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles