Options

ISO Chuck Sperry 10c Poster Convention poster FOUND

SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
edited December 2012 in Lost Dogs
Long shot I know, but if somehow someone is able to pick this up for me, I'd be eternally grateful! I have posters from the Europe/recent EV tour to trade, plus many other posters I can trade. And cash!

No need to make any promises now, important thing is you go and have fun but if you can grab this without much inconvenience and you don't want it (haha, I know, in my dreams) I'll be here :wave: :wave:

TEN-CLUB-RAPC-WEB1-250x300.jpg
Ten Club Rock & Art Poster Convention

20 x 24

Edition of 20

5 colors on acid-free textured paper

Signed and Numbered

I’ll be making these available only at the Ten Club Rock & Art Poster Convention on Sunday, December 2, 2012. One per person to the first 20.

http://chucksperry.net/

I think it will go quite nicely with this:
MBW.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Smiley-Begging.gif
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,449
    Help the girl out!
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    if anyone can get her this poster, i will give whoever got it for her a free poster. i will send a list for you to pick a print out of your choice once she has it. dog love y'all
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    JK36392 wrote:
    if anyone can get her this poster, i will give whoever got it for her a free poster. i will send a list for you to pick a print out of your choice once she has it. dog love y'all

I'll throw in an item too!!
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    ahill721 wrote:
    JK36392 wrote:

I will also throw something in.

Someone please help this girl out.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,390
    will do my best for you, Su May. Jason (JMo) are I are driving in from Portland. not making any promises, but I'll do my best!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    :thumbup:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    will do my best for you, Su May. Jason (JMo) are I are driving in from Portland. not making any promises, but I'll do my best!

mfc2006 wrote:
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Gosh, thank you Matt! Absolutely get everything you want for yourself first. I guess I'm imagining an impossible scenario where you walk in, there's no one at Sperry's table and you happen to grab one and don't want one for yourself :) Seems like that's how people grabbed the Leatherman and Mark 5 playing card poster at Alpine, certainly how I got the Ames beer can. Although I think word's gotten around on this poster so probably no such luck lol

I'll still like you even if you don't grab me one ;)
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Suziemay wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Gosh, thank you Matt! Absolutely get everything you want for yourself first. I guess I'm imagining an impossible scenario where you walk in, there's no one at Sperry's table and you happen to grab one and don't want one for yourself :) Seems like that's how people grabbed the Leatherman and Mark 5 playing card poster at Alpine, certainly how I got the Ames beer can. Although I think word's gotten around on this poster so probably no such luck lol

Matt and Jason are good peeps! Here's hoping they can grab one for you. :D
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,390
    Suziemay wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

I'd hope so! :D

Can't promise anything, but we'll do our best!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    :wave: :wave:
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,607
    hopefully someone gets one for you!
  • Options
    Found :mrgreen::mrgreen: Thank you Princess Bulldozer!
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    ahill721 wrote:
    JK36392 wrote:

I will also throw something in.

Someone please help this girl out.
    Oh wow, you guys, I didn't read all these messages before, it's been a nutty week for me. You're all so sweet. Thank you so so much! Wuff you guys :mrgreen:
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,607
    couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    Suziemay wrote:
    Found :mrgreen::mrgreen: Thank you Princess Bulldozer!
    awesome!!!Jodie was there????????
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    kramer73 wrote:
    couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
    Thank you, very kind :)
    awesome!!!Jodie was there????????
    Yup! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Glad you were able to get the print
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Glad you were able to get the print
    Thanks Jason :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RYANPB999RYANPB999 Coventry, Rhode Island Posts: 542
    There's one on the bay for $10,010.10 I guess if you only offer $10,010.00 is a deal breaker. He must really need those 20 cents. Hahaaaa
    Having tasted, a life wasted, I'm never going back again!