Options

ISO: EV Houston Postcard

shepshep Houston Posts: 5,655
edited December 2012 in Lost Dogs
If anyone has one of these in new condition, I will happily pay you $15 for it, including shipping (or you can just meet up with me if you're in the Houston Area).

That covers almost 1/2 your shirt. Please PM me.

I need this for a little project I'm working on...

Thanks!
Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump... any help is appreciated...

:corn:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    bump for the day.... :D
  • Options
    bump for a friend ;)

there is one Houston t-shirt on ebay, not sure if they have postcard :?
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    Will send you one in the mail tomorrow. First round is on you next time we meet up, deal?

Cheers and be well!!
    Brian
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • Options
    Dude i already owe you at least 3 rounds! More than happy to add another one to the tab....:lol:

Brian, if you want to keep it, please do - hoping to find a kind soul out there that really just doesn't want it!
    bump for a friend ;)

there is one Houston t-shirt on ebay, not sure if they have postcard :?

Thanks for the heads up niko.... But I'm sort of just looking for the postcard, have an art project I'm working on that I need it for.... Hoping not to have to pay for the shirt too as I already bought one!! :lol:

Thanks both you guys!
  • Options
  • Options
    :| any help?
  • Options
    Help?
  • Options
    up you go!

• Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    No help at all?
  • Options
    last ditch effort...
  • Options
    Help me!

I'll offer a few more dollars if that helps anyone out!!!??? $20 maybe? $25?

Guess I should have just bought 2 shirts... :fp:
  • Options
    Still hopeful... :?:
  • Options
    Anyone?

Name your price.