St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,347
    jimed14 wrote:
    Adimchinobe Echemandu
    Syndric Steptoe
    Mohamed Massaquoi

If nothing else, they've done a bang up job aquiring dudes with cool names.
    spurgeon whoever was a good name too.

but only for it's similarity to spooge :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:
    go.
    trick question? :?

nope...it's just the bar is low unlike some teams that boast mutliple HOF MLB's.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    81 wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:
    go.
    trick question? :?

nope...it's just the bar is low unlike some teams that boast mutliple HOF MLB's.

Well ... what would that comparison since 1999 look like?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    jimed14 wrote:
    Well ... what would that comparison since 1999 look like?

based on the team i refrenced.....currently MLB will most likely be in teh HOF.....and the RB as a shot too....as does the kick returner, and maybe, just maybe....the qb. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    C'mon the real answer is pretty easy. Joe Thomas is the only "elite" quality player our sorry ass franchise has really had since we've been back.
    Heisenberg wrote:
    C'mon the real answer is pretty easy. Joe Thomas is the only "elite" quality player our sorry ass franchise has really had since we've been back.

and he is a muscian

www.myspace.com/officialjoemusic
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,648
    I'm going with their ex tight end Kellen Winslow
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • I never knew there was like a view of browns 2.0. i was always under the impression that the browns kept their history and the ravens were more or less viewed as the expansion team. Am I wrong? are all the team records for the ravens including the browns, and the browns have no team records pre-ravens?
  • CallawayCallaway Posts: 635
    Ed Reed :lol:
    I never knew there was like a view of browns 2.0. i was always under the impression that the browns kept their history and the ravens were more or less viewed as the expansion team. Am I wrong? are all the team records for the ravens including the browns, and the browns have no team records pre-ravens?

Clevland kept all the Browns records from inception thru the move...The new browns history includes jim brown, bernie, etc.

The ravens history begins in the mid 90's.

so yes, in the history books, the Ravens are an "expansion" team, but for all intents and purpoes, in the real world, the browns were the expansion team.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Kickers are boring, but I gotta vote for Dawson. Although he's had a few rough moments this season. Though it hasn't always been his fault.

My second vote is for this guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8
    Columbus 6/24/03, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Cleveland 5/20/06, Pittsburgh 6/23/06, Chicago 8/5/07, New York 6/24/08, New York 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, Mansfield 6/30/08, EV D.C. 8/16/08, EV Chicago 8/22/08, EV Baltimore 6/14/09, Chicago 8/23/09, Philadelphia 10/27/09, Philadelphia 10/28/09, Philadelphia 10/30/09, Philadelphia 10/31/09, Columbus 5/6/10, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Cleveland 5/9/10, Buffalo 5/10/10, EV Detroit 6/26/11, Toronto 9/12/11, Hamilton 9/15/11, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, Los Angeles 11/24/13, Cincinnati 10/1/14, Detroit 10/16/14, New York 9/26/15, Greenville 4/16/16, Hampton 4/18/16, Columbia 4/21/16, Philadelphia 4/29/16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/22/16, Denver 9/22/22
    anouther great season is about to unfold on the southern shores of lake erie.... :mrgreen:

i'm really looking forward to not watching any of their games.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    anouther great season is about to unfold on the southern shores of lake erie.... :mrgreen:

i'm really looking forward to not watching any of their games.

Whatever 81...our 30 year old rookie QB is about to take the league by storm along with our new WR who hasn't played in over a year, smokes more weed than William Green and has really only played 1 year of organized high-level football. Poor Trent Richardson, the kid is all alone in the world.
    I actually lije your qb.....trent should be a stud as well....could it b a five win season
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    I actually lije your qb.....trent should be a stud as well....could it b a five win season

I love Trent. Happy to have a player I'm excited about. I'm not big on Weeden. He's ok, but I don't like drafting a 29 year old Big 12 spread QB. Would have rather gave Colt some weapons and gave him one more year (then go after Barkley). I actually like the potential of Gordon, but c'mon Cleveland...you can't sacrifice what will undoubtedly be a very high 2nd round pick on a supplemental player.
    a few more turnovers and you would have had the game in the bag. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    This franchise is a joke. Our "savior" got thoroughly outplayed by Nick Foles. Who the fuck is Nick Foles you ask?...exactly. The new owner needs to mail a blank check to Ozzie Newsome and get him as our director of player personnel. Then hire Bernie as QB coach and overall pimp. Bring Chucky in as head coach and stop fucking around, I'm tired of sucking!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,283
    Heisenberg wrote:
    This franchise is a joke. Our "savior" got thoroughly outplayed by Nick Foles. Who the fuck is Nick Foles you ask?...exactly. The new owner needs to mail a blank check to Ozzie Newsome and get him as our director of player personnel. Then hire Bernie as QB coach and overall pimp. Bring Chucky in as head coach and stop fucking around, I'm tired of sucking!
    but you guys are the best at sucking. Thats something. isnt it? :lol::lol:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,283
    heard soem good shit on the radio up near Cleveland this morning when I was on a delivery.

That Factory Of Sadness dude has a new thing out about his season tickets and what hes willing to pay this year. Looked on youtube but couldnt find That particular clip.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Richardson is quickly moving up the list...might be in the top 5 already
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,362
    Tim Couch? :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    This is a trick question right?
    81 wrote:
    Richardson is quickly moving up the list...might be in the top 5 already

This kid can play. Too bad he'll blow out his knee and then get a staph infection from the Browns medical staff
    wow. Didn't expect this topic to pop up, but really the first name I thought of was Phil Dawson.

greatest player in browns history 2.0 is gone. almost as sad as the day bernie left
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    wow. Didn't expect this topic to pop up, but really the first name I thought of was Phil Dawson.

greatest player in browns history 2.0 is gone. almost as sad as the day bernie left

Phil will be missed but c'mon dude...no one is as missed as #19.

Hey how's Urlacher doing?
    what the hell is going on with the owner :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    81 wrote:
    what the hell is going on with the owner :fp:
    that's crazy that he may have to step down from day to day operations.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,119
    At least he is consistent in his fraudulent behavior and doesn’t just limit it to the field.

:ugeek:
    Cleveland Browns rookie defensive end Ausar Walcott was arrested and charged with attempted murder after an altercation in Passaic, N.J.

The undrafted free agent from Virginia allegedly punched Derrick Jones, 24, of New York City at approximately 3 a.m. Sunday outside a gentleman's club. Jones was driven by friends to a hospital and remained in critical condition on Tuesday.

Walcott turned himself into police on Tuesday morning and was charged with first-degree attempted murder, second-degree aggravated assault and third-degree endangering an injured victim. He was sent the the Passaic County jail in Paterson, N.J., and bail was set at $500,000 cash, according to the Bergen Record.

The 23-year-old Walcott signed with the Browns in May after a tryout. The Browns said Tuesday that it was aware of the situation.

"This is a pending legal matter and we will not comment," the Browns said in a statement.

While at Virginia, Walcott was suspended from the team after he was involved in a fight but later reinstated when the charges were dropped.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg