Options

Ten club strikes.........again

prince119prince119 Posts: 104
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
So here goes my rant.

I ordered the digital download of Bonnaroo about 2 weeks ago. As we all know, the download was not ready on the original date it was scheduled. I waited and on the day that it was ready I went to download my new toy ha ha.

I ran the download and when I attempted to extract the files....."there are no files to extract"..........

This can't be right lets try this again......over and over.....same message.

So I email the ten club and they respond in a couple hours with a direct link to assist me. I try that link and the same thing....

So I email again and they are totally accommodating. They refund my purchase of the digital download and I order the hard-copy cd of the same show.

I work in internet retail and I can tell you that they did not need to do this. They could have easily said that my troubles are my own situation and sent me on my way.

They went above and beyond for me AGAIN and I can tell you that they have earned my business once again and I will be a customer for the rest of my life.

Thank you Ten Club!

From a satisfied fan and customer.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,908
    Good Stuff! Ten Club has always been amazing with me. Quick email responses and bend over backwards service.

Thanks 10C!!
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”