Options

(CLOSED) Give away

PJenPJen Posts: 127
edited October 2012 in Lost Dogs
After cleaning up I put together a couple PJ items to give away. Nothing fancy but it includes a shirt (size medium but fits like a small), 7" single and Deep magazine. I will mail it for free in the U.S.

If you're interested, how about posting a cool PJ related story/memory to enter the give away and I'll pick a random winner in about a week.

To start things off, here's one of my favorite memories:

In 2003 I took an overseas trip to see PJ for the first time. Met incredible people along the way and very luckily ended up in Little Rock right in front of Mike, thanks to a wonderful friend. During "Small Town", our section of the row swayed arm in arm and sang along. It was a great moment connecting with complete strangers through PJ's music. Even the band noticed it smiling from the stage. I believe Kerensa took a picture that ended up on the website somewhere. It was a fantastic show that I'll never forget!

Feel free to post any PJ memory that comes to mind (doesn't have to be a concert experience) and I'll announce a winner soon.

Thanks!

PS: I posted some vinyl, posters and gear for sale here:
http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=195620
"Don't let it get ya down, ya know, still give your love, just give it away. I love singing that part." -- EV (SVT)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    My favorite PJ memory is the entire Philly Spectrum run. My husband and I met (and made) some great friends in the parking lot tailgating and shows themselves were an incredible experience (it's hard for me to pinpoint one moment from there)!!! Thanks for the chance!!
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011
  • Options
    nadahombrenadahombre Brooklyn Posts: 456
    One of my favourite, or should I say poignant memories, is from Berlin 2010 how the crowd continued to sing the refrain of Black while Eddie was choking back emotions while recognising the Roskilde tragedy 10 years ago that day. Come the end of the concert as we walked through the forest from Wuhlheide we continued this refrain.
  • Options
    PJenPJen Posts: 127
    My favorite PJ memory is the entire Philly Spectrum run. My husband and I met (and made) some great friends in the parking lot tailgating and shows themselves were an incredible experience (it's hard for me to pinpoint one moment from there)!!! Thanks for the chance!!

molten_toothpaste I sent you a pm. :)
    "Don't let it get ya down, ya know, still give your love, just give it away. I love singing that part." -- EV (SVT)