Options

ISO Alpine '03 poster. **FOUND!!!!!!**Sorta....

I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
edited September 2012 in Lost Dogs
Looking to finish off my show poster collection. Thanks.
Josh
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bump!!!
  • Options
    Anybody? Willing to bring back extra stuff from Atlanta and Missoula,
  • Options
    Someone has to have this and not need it!!
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    Sorry you haven't found this yet! I do have one, it has small pin holes in the corners but otherwise good shape from what I remember. I've been looking to replace it for a while now, if I have any luck I'd offer my used one at a more than fair price. Sorry to offer my sloppy seconds haha, but its something...
  • Options
    adusick wrote:
    Sorry you haven't found this yet! I do have one, it has small pin holes in the corners but otherwise good shape from what I remember. I've been looking to replace it for a while now, if I have any luck I'd offer my used one at a more than fair price. Sorry to offer my sloppy seconds haha, but its something...
    Finally a response! I sent a message to EVERYONE who had one for sale on ebeans without any response. I'll gladly take it. I'm sure it would mat out nice. Thanks for the offer. I've been looking seriously for years!!!
  • Options
    One more bump before I let it drift into the sunset..... for awhile.
  • Options
    So its been a few weeks? Anybody find one they just don't need? Come on people, I'm awesome!!! Ask 81 :-?
  • Options
    Anybody? Willing to bring back extra stuff from Atlanta and Missoula,
    Come on everybody! You know everyone is gonna go ape shit over the Missoula swag. You could pre-order it with me!!!!!!
  • Options
    Print found! Only took almost 3 years! :crazy:
  • Options
    ChicagoneChicagone Posts: 184
    Done and done - good to help out a fellow diehard fan. I had this waiting for the last 9 years for the right home. :mrgreen: who else needs some rare prints? Going to be listing a bunch in the next couple weeks so get in touch to see if I have what you need.
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Chicagone wrote:
    Done and done - good to help out a fellow diehard fan. I had this waiting for the last 9 years for the right home. :mrgreen: who else needs some rare prints? Going to be listing a bunch in the next couple weeks so get in touch to see if I have what you need.

Chicagone has the most amazing PJ poster collection (he could make a PJ museum easily for the next Alpine weekend) and he'll do you right in any deal.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    Chicagone wrote:
    Can't wait to get this up!! Thanks so much again!!!!! :D
  • Options
    Can you remove the found portion for me? I am still looking and you know this! You can even edit the original post to say they can PM me.

I was at this show with I'm A Truck (not as another fan, literally with him as a friend going to a show). This was my first PJ show, and I'm really looking to find this one as well. It's all I need to complete my meager 8 show collection (9 after Atlanta). Would really appreciate if anyone knows of one to send them my way. Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    tschwicht wrote:
    Can you remove the found portion for me? I am still looking and you know this! You can even edit the original post to say they can PM me.

I was at this show with I'm A Truck (not as another fan, literally with him as a friend going to a show). This was my first PJ show, and I'm really looking to find this one as well. It's all I need to complete my meager 8 show collection (9 after Atlanta). Would really appreciate if anyone knows of one to send them my way. Thanks everyone!

You might want to check with Angelo (Chicagone) to see if he has another to sell.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    tschwicht wrote:

One more please!
  • Options
    Been a few weeks bump. (Won't bump it all the time) So close to completing my show collection.