Options

FREE FRONT ROW Glen Hansard Cinci 9/22 tix

bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
edited September 2012 in Lost Dogs
I have two tickets for the Glen Hansard Cincinnati show on 9/22/12 but have just decided to go see PJ in Atlanta this weekend. I have a first row ticket and a third row ticket. If anyone wants these tickets they are free.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll check to see if Will Call can transfer the tickets.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Absolutely. I would enjoy seeing the show.
  • Options
    Aaron 23Aaron 23 Allen, TX Posts: 534
    If by some act of God anthonybroxterman (or whoever else is in front of me) decides to skip on seeing Glen, I would love to take them. I'll be nearby that weekend visiting my brother and it'd be great to take him to the show. :geek:

Either way, thanks for making the offer. Mighty decent of you. 8-)
  • Options

You have them if I can get will call to transfer.
  • Options

You have them if I can get will call to transfer.

bootlegger10 is a good man. Thanks for making my month! Let me know if you want any goods from the show and I'll send them your way.
  • Options
    Aaron 23 wrote:
    If by some act of God anthonybroxterman (or whoever else is in front of me) decides to skip on seeing Glen, I would love to take them. I'll be nearby that weekend visiting my brother and it'd be great to take him to the show. :geek:

Aaron 23, if my guy for ticket 2 can't make it I'll shoot you a message.
  • Options
    Aaron 23Aaron 23 Allen, TX Posts: 534
    Aaron 23 wrote:

Aaron 23, if my guy for ticket 2 can't make it I'll shoot you a message.
    Thanks a bunch! I honestly hope he can make it. There's still tickets available for the show, so I'll still be able to go either way in the end.