Options

FT: 4 MiA Liberty Bell stickers

Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
edited September 2012 in Lost Dogs
Hey guys,
Had a couple extra liberty bell stickers, so I thought I would get them out to anyone still looking to pick them up. They were obtained by myself @ MiA night 2, and are all in mint condition (a tshirt saved them from the rain all day). Looking to do 1 for 1 sticker trades, open to any of the Euro stuff from this year or older stickers (98-). Also willing to trade for a desired poster + cash. Shoot me a pm with what you have if you're interested. If none of them move they'll just stay in the collection. Not interested in selling these for cash at this point.

Have a good one

**[Edit] These will move in a first come, first serve basis. If someone wants all of them and we reach an agreement, they're gone. If someone trades 1 sticker for 1 Bell, we're down to three bells left. If that kinda interest comes up, I'll keep the thread up to date as best I can.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272
    Pm sent for 1 bell sticker...
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,372
    PM'd, still lookin' for a liberty bell, I got some stickers for ya!
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    pm sent
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    At work right now, still have a 1 or 2 people to reply to, but I think all 4 bells have been traded out to new homes.

Like I said, still 1 or 2 people to reply to (1 deal is pending), but you'll hear from me tonight when I get out of work to finalize everything.

Thanks everyone, glad I could spread some of these out.
  • Options
    anyone have a pic of these?
  • Options
    OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    Dammit, I want one of these. If any fall through let me know please. I have quite a few stickers I could trade. Not sure if you need any, but it's worth a shot. Let me know. Thanks.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman