Options

Have car looking for riders from Seattle to MT, Hotel too

P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,313
edited September 2012 in Lost Dogs
I'm driving to Missoula from Seattle on Saturday 9-29-12. I have a hotel room in Missoula for Saturday night. Then I'll be driving back to Spokane on Sunday night (another hotel) and back to Seattle on Monday morning. Let me know if you need a ride or want to share a hotel room.
Later, Chris.
There's no need to say goodbye
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    So you are driving back to Spokane after the show Sunday?
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    That is correct. Back to Spokane after the show. Staying in Spokane for 5-6 hours of sleep, then back to Seattle.
  • Options
    That is correct. Back to Spokane after the show. Staying in Spokane for 5-6 hours of sleep, then back to Seattle.

Damn, thats a loooong day! Be safe!
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    Was going to try to drive all the way back to Seattle after the show, but decided against it. I'll be amped up after the show, so I can drive a few hours.
    Offer still available.