Options

pearl jam babys go can you help

guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
edited September 2012 in Lost Dogs
hi my baby's just [ as we speak or write as the case may be ] having a baby and i thought it would be nice if i could bring my gran child up with a bit of good old PJ . so i was wondering if any one had a copy of the SWEET LITTLE BAND - BABIES GO PEARL JAM NEW CD that they are willing to copy for me .
dont know if its a boy or girl ill let you know tomo im buzzzing waiting for the phone to go cheers all
guy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    I don't have one Guy but you can be sure if I did it would be heading your way. I had to reply because I can't let you buzz in anticipation alone.. ;)

I can just imagine you pacing around your stick waiting for the phone.. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    congrats!! will keep my eyes & ears peeled for you.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Guy! I'm downloading it right now for you, will burn it to disc tonight and post it tomorrow. PM me your address old son.... :mrgreen:

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Guy! I'm downloading it right now for you, will burn it to disc tonight and post it tomorrow. PM me your address old son.... :mrgreen:

nice one, Gary! :clap:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 cheers mate gary thanks old son ive just pm you and your probably be able to tell my mood hheeeeehhhhhheeeeehhhhee
    still nothing we keep jumping EVERY time the phones go lol any time now
    :D:D
  • Options
    Hairy DaneHairy Dane Denmark Posts: 205
    Veddertown just beat me to it ;) good one though, and I use it as "writing music". But good luck on your expansion family-wise.
    Have fun, walk hard and stay alive.
  • Options
    guypjfreak wrote:
    mfc2006 cheers mate gary thanks old son ive just pm you and your probably be able to tell my mood hheeeeehhhhhheeeeehhhhee
    still nothing we keep jumping EVERY time the phones go lol any time now
    :D:D

I hope you have a drink in your hand!! :D Exciting times!

• Options
    cant untill babys here got to get to the hospital then its beer oclock old son :D ah message ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no yet ahahhahahaahahahhhhhhhhh .
    im going to do a give away thingymebob tomo when i know if its a boy or a girl ill do an artyfarty thing wot you think ..
  • Options
    guypjfreak wrote:
    cant untill babys here got to get to the hospital then its beer oclock old son :D ah message ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no yet ahahhahahaahahahhhhhhhhh .
    im going to do a give away thingymebob tomo when i know if its a boy or a girl ill do an artyfarty thing wot you think ..

Cool idea old son. I have your Pilate painting up in my kitchen and still have the EV one waiting for a frame like my show posters that have been neglected! If I've gone off text me the news!! :D

• Options
    yes old son top of the range be safe :thumbup:
  • Options
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im a grandad a little girl :D
  • Options
    guypjfreak wrote:
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im a grandad a little girl :D

Congratulations Guy old son!!! Really delighted for you and the family!! Enjoy the experience and have a drink on my behalf tomorrow... :D

• Options
    guypjfreak wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    guypjfreak wrote:

cheers old son it was a difficult birth but both are fine ill do guess the name tomo :D:D
  • Options
    guypjfreak wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    guypjfreak wrote:

cheers old son it was a difficult birth but both are fine ill do guess the name tomo :D:D

good to hear they're both happy & healthy! cheers!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com