Which bootlegs are you listening to right now?

Comments

• YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534
    Newark 2010

Saving this for tonight - received Amsterdam 2 this week. Will put that bad boy in, make a nice glass of scotch, and let that spin and enjoy the sounds of that show.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Arras 12
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,355
    Montreal '11

Good times! :)
  • Was the Stockholm 2012 boot ever made available? I can't find it in the store. :cry:
  • Porto Allegre '11...solid setlist!
  • Lilium wrote:
    Was the Stockholm 2012 boot ever made available? I can't find it in the store. :cry:

It's not available yet. It should be appearing in the shop in the next few weeks. They've been releasing the 2012 tour, 1 show at a time every Wednesday. This week they released 2 shows though.
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022, Manchester 2024.
  • copenhagen 12
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • boyo79boyo79 Posts: 6,525
    CornishMan wrote:
    For approximately the last 4 years I've been slowly working my way through all the official boots starting from 2000. I probably listen to about 1 per week.

I'm currently up to Detriot 2006. Love the '06 tour!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Awesome dude!!! I'd love to do that, especially go back through the 2006 tour. I probably could - I listen to 2 or 3 boots a week while travelling to work & back but then I wouldn't get much time to listen too anything else!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Amsterdam 2
  • Amsterdam 2

+1
  • Arnauld69 wrote:
    Amsterdam 2

+1
    ;)
  • Stinkfoot wrote:
    Tonight, I'm planning on a double header of Seattle 2000 (Night ONE) and then Budokan 03.

8-)

I've done Seattle 1 2000 but I've decided to deviate from the Far East to the East Coast and hit me up some MSG II 1998.

This should definitely be in consideration for a vault release!
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
    Just got home and Amsterdam 2 was waiting in the mail box. Just got some beer, lights will be low with head phones on for this one. Fuckin can't wait to spin this!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• CornishMan wrote:
    Lilium wrote:
    Was the Stockholm 2012 boot ever made available? I can't find it in the store. :cry:

It's not available yet. It should be appearing in the shop in the next few weeks. They've been releasing the 2012 tour, 1 show at a time every Wednesday. This week they released 2 shows though.

Ah, thanks. I thought for a moment there that they were only going to release a few at a time.

I have no clue how the diehards looked at the Stockholm gig but it was my first Pearl Jam show and I thought it was absolutely fantastic, they went on and on for 10 minutes shy of 3 hours. Was great. ;-)
  • Montreal 2011
    2010 - Boston
    2011 - Alpine 1 & 2 --- EV - Providence & Boston - Tres Mts - Boston
    2012 - Missoula
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Worcester 1 & 2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    2014 - Detroit, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016 - Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, New York City 1, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1
    I just got done with A'Dam 2......wow, what an experience after the first listen, what a show, what a sound from a boot standpoint. Wow.

That's all.......
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• AMSTERDAM 1
    Ever & ever again ...
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Lilium wrote:
    CornishMan wrote:
    Lilium wrote:

Ah, thanks. I thought for a moment there that they were only going to release a few at a time.

I have no clue how the diehards looked at the Stockholm gig but it was my first Pearl Jam show and I thought it was absolutely fantastic, they went on and on for 10 minutes shy of 3 hours. Was great. ;-)

What you took from the experience is what matters the most. My first show wasn't really regarded as a classic by some of the diehards but to me it was an amazing night and it still sounds great listening back to it. It's a shame Brett Eliason wasn't in control of the boots in 2010 though. Looking forward to hearing Stockholm personally and although I do see some mixed views about it I know that's mainly because some fans are going to multiple shows and have other shows as a way of comparison.

Today I'm giving Arras 12 a listen and so far it's sounding great.... :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Amsterdam 1
  • HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    Amsterdam 1
    :clap::clap: :corn:
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • :wave: :wave: :wave:
    Hedwich wrote:
    Amsterdam 1
    :clap::clap: :corn:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,355
    Doing the laundry listening to Arras' 12 in 24bit Flac-HD style! :)
  • Werchter 12
    Going to listen to A'Dam 2 again today. I still can't get over how great this sounds. The show is unbelievable, the crowd is fantastic, the band is so on point, and as we all know - the set list is out of this world. Thanks Brian.

Oh and I can't get over the Dutch dude you can hear throughout the entire show....."THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!!" :lol:
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• YLed2 wrote:
    Going to listen to A'Dam 2 again today. I still can't get over how great this sounds. The show is unbelievable, the crowd is fantastic, the band is so on point, and as we all know - the set list is out of this world. Thanks Brian.

Oh and I can't get over the Dutch dude you can hear throughout the entire show....."THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!!" :lol:
    he isnt dutch,.lol
    there are 2 versions..a colombian guy that lives in belgium,or a polish guy..
  • boyo79boyo79 Posts: 6,525
    Amsterdam 2

Personally I think the mix on Stone's acoustic guitar is too high, especially on Wash and NAIS - they sound very rough and scratchy to me. The main set is a bit up and down for me, not really flowing - Got Some and The Fixer definitely get in the way. Great 1-2-3 punch of Dissident, Once and Glorified G. Deep maintains the momentum there and The Fixer just drops it completely. Bugs was interesting, love the guitar on the 1st half of the song. Release was abit flat, Ed's vocals not solid like normal on this. It really does belong as the opener to a show! Hail Hail and Alone take the set up - Alone is magnificent, especially Ed singing right at the end. RVM is always fun. Can't go wrong with Crown Of Thorns. Solid ending to the show with Alive, Baba and YL.

Show of the decade? Only those there will know that or not. Boot of the decade? Its good but not even close!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • YLed2 wrote:

he isnt dutch,.lol
    there are 2 versions..a colombian guy that lives in belgium,or a polish guy..

:lol::lol:
  • boyo79 wrote:
    Amsterdam 2

Personally I think the mix on Stone's acoustic guitar is too high, especially on Wash and NAIS - they sound very rough and scratchy to me. The main set is a bit up and down for me, not really flowing - Got Some and The Fixer definitely get in the way. Great 1-2-3 punch of Dissident, Once and Glorified G. Deep maintains the momentum there and The Fixer just drops it completely. Bugs was interesting, love the guitar on the 1st half of the song. Release was abit flat, Ed's vocals not solid like normal on this. It really does belong as the opener to a show! Hail Hail and Alone take the set up - Alone is magnificent, especially Ed singing right at the end. RVM is always fun. Can't go wrong with Crown Of Thorns. Solid ending to the show with Alive, Baba and YL.

Show of the decade? Only those there will know that or not. Boot of the decade? Its good but not even close!

No, no, no !!!
    I mean, you didn't understood me : boot of the decade is AMSTERDAM FUCKING 1 !!!!
  • Arnauld69 wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:
    Amsterdam 2

No, no, no !!!
    I mean, you didn't understood me : boot of the decade is AMSTERDAM FUCKING 1 !!!!
    hehe...told ya...dont listen to british....they will make Beckam a Sir...
  • Arnauld69 wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:
    Amsterdam 2

No, no, no !!!
    hehe...told ya...dont listen to british....they will make Beckam a Sir...

:lol::lol::lol: