Options

Media Cover Up: Obama Drug Use, Murders & Gay Sex

2»

Comments

• Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    If I understand everything correctly, this guy came forward before the 2008 election. Looks like it already played out.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    If I understand everything correctly, this guy came forward before the 2008 election. Looks like it already played out.
    Yep..
    This story os OLD, OLD news....
    But wouldnt it be something, if there was ANY truth to ANY of this?

Our president is smoking crack and having gay sex?

Really?

God Bless America!!!! hehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I'm actually uncomfortable with the term "gay sex". it's kind of redudant. sex is sex.

"hey man, I totally had hetero sex last night"

"word up, my brotha"

that made me laugh but so true.

this is going to play out on fox news as some being coup for Rominee but who gives a shit.. this isn't news it's making a story out of nothing. Every politician and human being has things to hide regarding drugs or sex or what ever. Nothing different for the president. And as far as 'gay sex' goes don't get me started.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    Yep..
    This story os OLD, OLD news....
    But wouldnt it be something, if there was ANY truth to ANY of this?

Our president is smoking crack and having gay sex?

Really?

God Bless America!!!! hehehehehe
    Well we know he's used cocaine, and I don't care about the *gay sex* :lol: Organized murders would be a whole different ball game. But this is old, old old :yawn:

• Options
    Well we know he's used cocaine, and I don't care about the *gay sex* :lol: Organized murders would be a whole different ball game. But this is old, old old :yawn:
    There are a gazillion people, living in "Middle America" who MIGHT have a slight problem....
    Knowing their President was smoking crack and having gay sex...

Enough of a problem, that if ANY of this was true....
    He wouldnt be President much longer....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Well, he won't be President much longer. Even though Romney made a woman die from cancer and paid no taxes for 10 years, he will still win the election.
  • Options
    There are a gazillion people, living in "Middle America" who MIGHT have a slight problem....
    Knowing their President was smoking crack and having gay sex...

Enough of a problem, that if ANY of this was true....
    He wouldnt be President much longer....
    Oh for sure. I for one would like an update every time a politician has sex - hetero, gay or otherwise - cause most of them seem like they could use a good boning ;) Except Bill - I think he's good in that department :D

This is just sort of like when someone bumps a thread from 2008 on AET - you get all interested and acting like it's happening now, and then you realize it played out 4 years ago :lol:

• Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    hedonist wrote:
    I don't want a "cool" president, I want an effective one.

And while I have my issues with Obama and his administration, threads like this strike me as pointless and incendiary.

people that don't understand simple jokes are allowed to vote. sucks eh?
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    This is just sort of like when someone bumps a thread from 2008 on AET - you get all interested and acting like it's happening now, and then you realize it played out 4 years ago :lol:

WHat asshole does shit like that?
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

WHat asshole does shit like that?
    :think: :lol: sneaky stuff

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    megatron wrote:
    hedonist wrote:
    I don't want a "cool" president, I want an effective one.

And while I have my issues with Obama and his administration, threads like this strike me as pointless and incendiary.

people that don't understand simple jokes are allowed to vote. sucks eh?
    Not sure what you mean here.

If what you said was a joke, apologies for my not picking up on it.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Well, he won't be President much longer. Even though Romney made a woman die from cancer and paid no taxes for 10 years, he will still win the election.

Well, if you are so sure and I do believe you are sure Romney&Ryan will win then there's no need for you to start a thread such as this one. Correct?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,158
    fuck wrote:
    This thread is disgraceful.
    +1
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,718
    fuck wrote:
    +1

+2

Would be nice to think it was posted here for our amusement but, hmmm...
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    edited August 2012

No he won't.

The American people just are not dumb enough to vote this dangerous idiot into power.

Eight years of George W. Bush was more than enough dumbness for the majority of Americans to contend with.

So it won't happen. Period.

And I can't wait to read what you'll have to say about it on here when the time comes.
    Post edited by Byrnzie on
  • Options
    brianlux wrote:
    fuck wrote:
    +1

+2

Would be nice to think it was posted here for our amusement but, hmmm...

Judging by the tone of the opening post, I thought it was.

Were we really supposed to take this silly train wreck seriously?
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:

No he won't.

The American people just are not dumb enough to vote this dangerous idiot into power.

Eight years of George W. Bush was more than enough dumbness for the majority of Americans to contend with.

And I can't wait to read what you'll have to say about it on here when the time comes.

I always like when people refer to the "American People" as dumb. :lol: I mean these are the same dumb "American People" that voted Obama into office right? :lol: Were we suddenly "smarter" then ?:lol: Have we gotten "dumber" again over the last four years? :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Byrnzie wrote:

No he won't.

I always like when people refer to the "American People" as dumb. :lol: I mean these are the same dumb "American People" that voted Obama into office right? :lol: Were we suddenly "smarter" then ?:lol: Have we gotten "dumber" again over the last four years? :lol:

You clearly have a problem understanding the English language.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

No I really don't. :lol: Just using your own logic and simply applying it. :lol: Let's try again. If we were dumb enough to vote George Bush into office for 8 years...does that not make us dumb to have voted Barack into office then? Would we be dumb to keep him or dumb to vote him out? :lol: Please explain? :lol: :corn:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

No I really don't. :lol: Just using your own logic and simply applying it. :lol: Let's try again. If we were dumb enough to vote George Bush into office for 8 years...does that not make us dumb to have voted Barack into office then? Would we be dumb to keep him or dumb to vote him out? :lol: Please explain? :lol: :corn:

My post is perfectly comprehensible for anyone above the age of five. Maybe you should try trolling somewhere else?
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

My post is perfectly comprehensible for anyone above the age of five. Maybe you should try trolling somewhere else?

Avoiding the simple question eh? :lol: I always love when people just call other people trolls when they run out of room. :lol: You essentially stated we were dumb enough to vote GW into office for 8 years so weren't we the same dumb public that voted Obama into office? :lol: Just looking for your clarification. Thanks in adavance. :corn:
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,298
    I love coming here on Mondays just to see what the OP has instore for us :lol::lol: Thanks for the comedy relief
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    This thread is just not going to great places so we'll end it now. I don't feel like banning on a Monday morning...but I will if you choose it. Let's find something worthwhile to discuss since this played out years ago.

Good Monday morning.
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.