Options

Media Cover Up: Obama Drug Use, Murders & Gay Sex

usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
edited August 2012 in A Moving Train
I wonder what else he could be hiding?

Larry Sinclair held a meeting at the National Press Club to address his alleged gay relationship with Barack Obama, the 2008 Democratic presidential candidate, and answer questions from the Press. Larry Sinclair stated to the press that he and Barak Obama had gay sex while Obama smoked crack, not once but twice. Once in a limo and the next day in a hotel room. Sinclair stated that the murdered Donald Young, Obama's churches gay choir master told him, by phone, he also had sex with Barack Obama, before Young was murdered.

Click Here to Watch the Video of the Press Conference!!! or copy/paste: http://liberty.com/content/barack-obama ... y-sex-1999

Help us get out the truth and take back America.

All 3 Homosexual Members Of Obama’s Trinity Church Murdered Within 6 Weeks.

In late May, Wash. DC-based investigative journalist Wayne Madsen had a bombshell revelation about Obama’s membership in a Chicago gay club, Man’s Country. Madsen also reported on Obama’s sexual relationships with other men, including named D.C. politicians and Donald Young, the openly-gay choir-director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years — Jeremy Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ black liberation theology.

Obama’s relationship with Young was confirmed by Larry Sinclair, who claims to have had two sex-cocaine trysts with Obama.

There were two other openly gay men in Wright’s church: Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. In late 2007, as Obama began his ascent to be the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee, in a span of 1½ months, all three men “conveniently” died:
Bland was murdered execution-style on November 17, 2007;
Young was murdered execution-style on December 24, 2007;
Spencer reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV on December 26, 2007.

In late May, Wash. DC-based investigative journalist Wayne Madsen had a bombshell revelation about Obama’s membership in a Chicago gay club, Man’s Country. Madsen also reported on Obama’s sexual relationships with other men, including named D.C. politicians and Donald Young, the openly-gay choir-director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years — Jeremy Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ black liberation theology. Obama’s relationship with Young was confirmed by Larry Sinclair, who claims to have had two sex-cocaine trysts with Obama.

Larry Bland

There were two other openly gay men in Wright’s church: Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. In late 2007, as Obama began his ascent to be the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee, in a span of 1½ months, all three men “conveniently” died:
Spencer reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV on December 26, 2007. (Death certificates of Bland and Young, HERE.)

Nate Spencer (r)

Now, Young’s elderly mother is speaking out about her suspicions that her son was murdered to protect Obama’s reputation and assure his political future as President.

~Eowyn
White House ramps up damage control over Obama Chicago gay history

An exclusive Wayne Madsen Report – July 19, 2010

The story about President Barack Obama’s bi-sexual past will not go away. Now, in an exclusive interview with The Globe, Norma Jean Young, the 76-year old mother of the late Trinity United Church of Christ choir director Donald Young, has spoken out and declared that persons trying to protect Obama murdered her son at the height of the 2007 Democratic presidential primary to protect Obama from embarrassing revelations about his homosexual relationship with her son. Donald Young’s bullet-ridden body was found in his Chicago apartment on December 23, 2007, in what appeared to be an assassination-style slaying.

Norma Jean Young revealed to The Globe that her son Donald, who was openly gay, was a “close friend” of Obama. Mrs. Young also believes the Chicago Police Department has not placed a high priority on finding the killers of her son. Mrs. Young, who is, herself a former employee of the Chicago Police Department, told The Globe that, “There is more to the story,” adding, “I do believe they are shielding somebody or protecting someone.”

The Globe’s revelations are consistent with information obtained by WMR during a May investigation conducted in Chicago. On May 24, WMR reported:“President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.” The report added, “WMR spoke to several well-placed sources in Chicago who reported that Jeremiah Wright, the pastor of Obama’s former church of 20 years, Trinity United Church of Christ (TUCC) on Chicago’s south side, ran what was essentially a matchmaking service for gay married black professional members of the church, including lawyers and businessmen, particularly those with children. The matchmaking club was called the ‘Down Low Club’ but references to it over the phone and email simply referred to the group with the code phrase ‘DLC.’ The ruse, according to our sources, was to make anyone who was eavesdropping on the communications [FBI wiretaps in the Rod Blagojevich case likely contain such references] believe that the references were to the Democratic Leadership Council, also known as the DLC . . . Among the members of the gay ‘DLC’ were Obama and TUCC’s choir director, Donald Young, an openly gay man who reportedly had a sexual relationship with Obama. Two other gay members of the church were Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. Young and Bland were brutally murdered, execution style, in late 2007. Bland was murdered on November 17, 2007 and Young on December 24, 2007. The latter was killed by multiple gunshot wounds. Spencer reportedly died on December 26, 2007, official cause of death: ‘septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV.’”

Larry Sinclair, the gay man who claimed to have had two sexual encounters with Obama in Chicago in 1999, wrote a book, “Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder,” in which he states that Obama was linked to Young’s murder. Sinclair wrote that he was in contact with Young shortly before his murder and Young revealed his relationship with Obama. At the time of his revelations about Obama at a National Press Club news conference, WMR doubted the veracity of Sinclair’s story due to the absence of corroborating evidence coupled with a bizarre news conference. However, since that time, WMR has received corroboration from a number of sources in a number of locations, including Chicago, Alabama, Georgia, and Washington, DC. WMR has received information that various competing camps, including the Hillary Clinton and John McCain campaigns, attempted to co-opt Sinclair and his revelations for their own political purposes. Sinclair, it should be noted, has not deviated from his original story or charges against Obama.

On June 19, 2008, WMR reported: “WhiteHouse.com held a news conference following Sinclair’s at which a video of Sinclair’s polygraph was to be shown. After experiencing technical difficulties with the video presentation, Parisi abruptly canceled the news conference and took no questions.” The aborted news conference was as bizarre as Sinclair’s. Sinclair was arrested by Washington, DC police following his news conference based on a warrant from Delaware issued by Vice President candidate Joseph Biden’s son, Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden. The Delaware charges against Sinclair were later dropped.

Sinclair’s book is now the subject of a defamation lawsuit [Daniel Parisi, et al v. Lawrence W. Sinclair a/k/a "Larry Sinclair," et al] brought by Dan Parisi, the proprietor of the website, Whitehouse.com, who is mentioned in Sinclair’s book with regard to his involvement in polygraphs administered to Sinclair after he made his allegations against Obama public during the 2008 presidential campaign. The lawsuit is being handled by the politically powerful Patton & Boggs law firm, the same firm that represented George W. Bush’s top political adviser Karl Rove in the Valerie Plame Wilson/CIA leak, and has been filed against Sinclair, his publishing company, and distributors, including Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. Sinclair is currently a resident of Florida.

The lawsuit against Sinclair has been assigned to Judge Richard Leon, the Republican deputy chief minority counsel on the House Select Committee to Investigate Covert Arms Transactions with Iran, aka, the Iran-contra scandal. From 1988 to 1989, he served as Deputy Assistant Attorney General and from 1992 to 1993 was the Republican chief minority counsel on the House Foreign Affairs Committee’s October Surprise Task Force investigating the 1980 Reagan-Bush campaign’s secret dealings with Iran to ensure the defeat of President Jimmy Carter. Leon Leon was nominated for the federal bench by President George W. Bush on September 10, 2001. Leon’s involvement in so many high-level cover-ups of White House misconduct makes him an illogical choice to hear a case involving serious allegations against President Obama.

Note: Blagojevich’s defense in his federal corruption trial is slated to begin today in Chicago. Judge James Zagel has denied the defense’s request for all the government’s wiretaps to be played. The tapes, as previously reported by WMR, contain some earthy references to Obama’s and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel’s homosexual habits.

Sinclair has told WMR that he believes the Obama White House is trying to have his book withdrawn from circulation to avoid any further embarrassments about Obama’s homosexual past and the possible involvement of his top lieutenants in Young’s murder. The Globe reported in May 2008 that a top Chicago private detective said he believed Young was “rubbed out” because of his relationship with Obama. Sinclair has echoed the private eye’s beliefs about Young and Obama. The Globe reports that before his death, Young was planning to flee to Africa to teach. The information was provided to The Globe by Young’s mother, who also now fears for her life and plans to leave her Peoria, Illinois home for a secret location. Mrs. Young said the Chicago police have warned her that her life is in danger.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    Obama now has a slight edge over Clinton as the coolest prez ever.

This guy parties
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Even as a non-Barack supporter I couldn't care less to be totally frank what he chooses to do behind closed doors or out in the open for that matter. Now if this somehow included murder that's a different story. But as far as any drug allegations or who he chooses to have sex with, who cares? This will be an interesting story to see how it plays out.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I don't want a "cool" president, I want an effective one.

And while I have my issues with Obama and his administration, threads like this strike me as pointless and incendiary.
  • Options
    SPiNMeRouND_RoLLMeOVeRSPiNMeRouND_RoLLMeOVeR Washington D.C. Posts: 34
    This is the last thing I want to see when I come to my favorite band's webpage. Save this horsesh*t for the FoxNews forum.

:fp:
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,759
    This is the last thing I want to see when I come to my favorite band's webpage. Save this horsesh*t for the FoxNews forum.

:fp:

Welcome to AMT- allso known as "The PJ Forum War Zone". :lol:

Yes, more incendiary threads. The guy's on a roll. :roll:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Seriously??? He may have had "gay sex?" :roll: Who fucking cares? Why that is even mentioned or made to be an issue says more about the people choosing to make it an issue.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Seriously??? He may have had "gay sex?" :roll: Who fucking cares? Why that is even mentioned or made to be an issue says more about the people choosing to make it an issue.

in all over the world at election year all the same practice...
    stories comes up always..no matter is true or not.....only matter to convice people for vote or not someone...

the worst kind of people..politics...

where ever you touch them,u get dirty.they stink

they suck big time..for ever and ever...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    This thread is disgraceful.
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Sounds Valid. That one was for you Brian.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    OP....sounds like something that could start a script to a bad movie.

So what if he is gay or had gay sex...can he improve the state of this country?

Will this be the new trend for the Republicans to drop the Birther beliefs and back the now gay Obama? Sounds like a very far reach AGAIN.

Take back America, I never knew that it was stolen from us.

This OP post is on the borderline of being Trollish and incendiary.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    edited August 2012

Larry Sinclair, the gay man who claimed to have had two sexual encounters with Obama in Chicago in 1999,

HE WAS MARRIED THEN RIGHT?

wrote a book, “Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder,” in which he states that Obama was linked to Young’s murder.

ALL RESPONSES IN THIS THREAD TALK ABOUT HOW IT"S OK FOR GAY SEX. I'M COOL WITH THAT.DLC. BUT THE MORAL ISSUE OF FAMILY VALUES DOESN"T CROSS ANYONE ON HERES RADAR. HMMM

serious allegations against President Obama.

Sinclair has told WMR that he believes the Obama White House is trying to have his book withdrawn from circulation to avoid any further embarrassments about Obama’s homosexual past and the possible involvement of his top lieutenants in Young’s murder.

ARE YOU ALL MISSING THIS? IT'S NOT ABOUT MAN ON MAN SEX...IT"S ABOUT THE COVER UP.

The Globe reported in May 2008 that a top Chicago private detective said he believed Young was “rubbed out” because of his relationship with Obama. Sinclair has echoed the private eye’s beliefs about Young and Obama. The Globe reports that before his death, Young was planning to flee to Africa to teach. The information was provided to The Globe by Young’s mother, who also now fears for her life and plans to leave her Peoria, Illinois home for a secret location. Mrs. Young said the Chicago police have warned her that her life is in danger.
    Post edited by usamamasan1 on
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    brianlux wrote:

thank you, brian. soo true and soo very sad. yet it is somehow attractive every once in awhile... ok, maybe 5 days out of any given week it is kinda entertaining to f'around up in here ;)
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    I'm actually uncomfortable with the term "gay sex". it's kind of redudant. sex is sex.

"hey man, I totally had hetero sex last night"

"word up, my brotha"
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

thank you, brian. soo true and soo very sad. yet it is somehow attractive every once in awhile... ok, maybe 5 days out of any given week it is kinda entertaining to f'around up in here ;)

Yes, Chadwick- at one time or other we all get a little outrageous and eff'in around once in a while but, wow, lately... Sheesh! :fp: Somebody give me a call when the dust settles around here. I gotta get back to work! :wave:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    it doesn't happen. barely even happens in the movies. murder, fine. but extra marital sex and smoking crack? how many successful businessmen smoke crack, not to mention the MOTHER OF ALL SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMEN?

and seriously, who the fuck believes someone could get to the top of the mountain while hiding this stuff?

just fox news viewers, that's who.

"hey honey, is this the news, or Cops? I can't tell!".
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    brianlux wrote:
    Yes, Chadwick- at one time or other we all get a little outrageous and eff'in around once in a while but, wow, lately... Sheesh! :fp: Somebody give me a call when the dust settles around here. I gotta get back to work! :wave:
    you're a good gentleman who takes the high road. well played, sir. i could learn a thing or seven from you.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    I'm actually uncomfortable with the term "gay sex". it's kind of redudant. sex is sex.

"hey man, I totally had hetero sex last night"

"word up, my brotha"
    exactly - I think I counted the use of the word "gay" or "gay sex" 17 times, which kind of makes this read like...propaganda. Gee...let's see how many times we can fit that in the story just in case someone missed it the first SIXTEEN TIMES. It really reads like one of those really bad mystery/romance novels my mom reads with those half naked men on the cover :lol:

• Options
    exactly - I think I counted the use of the word "gay" or "gay sex" 17 times, which kind of makes this read like...propaganda. Gee...let's see how many times we can fit that in the story just in case someone missed it the first SIXTEEN TIMES. It really reads like one of those really bad mystery/romance novels my mom reads with those half naked men on the cover :lol:

ah, the fabio pre-bird-to-the-face covers. :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options

ah, the fabio pre-bird-to-the-face covers. :lol:
    Yep - those books :roll: :lol: Maybe this *journalist* could make a living writing that kind of fiction instead

• Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    I'd like to read more about this. Gay sex, crack...... Who cares. But an allegation of murder of complicity in murder is serious business. Would love to hear both sides of the story
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    Ok... I'm a bit ashamed to admit this.

I've had gay sex.

More than once. And it weighs on my soul. It will haunt me forever.

I hope you can all forgive me.
  • Options
    And if you don't believe me... Google "Jasun Gay Sex."

I dare you.

:twisted:
  • Options

I've had gay sex.

No way?!?!?...

Really? :shock:

You are forgiven, Ivan the Engine Driver. :lol:

• Options

I've had gay sex.

:lol:

Please make sure you say it 17 times so I fully understand what you're saying

• Options
    Now that is impressive. I bet Obama can't do that. :corn:

• Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

Larry Sinclair held a meeting at the National Press Club to address his alleged gay relationship with Barack Obama, the 2008 Democratic presidential candidate, and answer questions from the Press. Larry Sinclair stated to the press that he and Barak Obama had gay sex while Obama smoked crack, not once but twice. Once in a limo and the next day in a hotel room. Sinclair stated that the murdered Donald Young, Obama's churches gay choir master told him, by phone, he also had sex with Barack Obama, before Young was murdered.

Click Here to Watch the Video of the Press Conference!!! or copy/paste: http://liberty.com/content/barack-obama ... y-sex-1999

Help us get out the truth and take back America.

All 3 Homosexual Members Of Obama’s Trinity Church Murdered Within 6 Weeks.

In late May, Wash. DC-based investigative journalist Wayne Madsen had a bombshell revelation about Obama’s membership in a Chicago gay club, Man’s Country. Madsen also reported on Obama’s sexual relationships with other men, including named D.C. politicians and Donald Young, the openly-gay choir-director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years — Jeremy Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ black liberation theology.

Obama’s relationship with Young was confirmed by Larry Sinclair, who claims to have had two sex-cocaine trysts with Obama.

Spencer reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV on December 26, 2007.

In late May, Wash. DC-based investigative journalist Wayne Madsen had a bombshell revelation about Obama’s membership in a Chicago gay club, Man’s Country. Madsen also reported on Obama’s sexual relationships with other men, including named D.C. politicians and Donald Young, the openly-gay choir-director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years — Jeremy Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ black liberation theology. Obama’s relationship with Young was confirmed by Larry Sinclair, who claims to have had two sex-cocaine trysts with Obama.

Larry Bland

Spencer reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV on December 26, 2007. (Death certificates of Bland and Young, HERE.)

Nate Spencer (r)

Now, Young’s elderly mother is speaking out about her suspicions that her son was murdered to protect Obama’s reputation and assure his political future as President.

~Eowyn
    White House ramps up damage control over Obama Chicago gay history

An exclusive Wayne Madsen Report – July 19, 2010

The story about President Barack Obama’s bi-sexual past will not go away. Now, in an exclusive interview with The Globe, Norma Jean Young, the 76-year old mother of the late Trinity United Church of Christ choir director Donald Young, has spoken out and declared that persons trying to protect Obama murdered her son at the height of the 2007 Democratic presidential primary to protect Obama from embarrassing revelations about his homosexual relationship with her son. Donald Young’s bullet-ridden body was found in his Chicago apartment on December 23, 2007, in what appeared to be an assassination-style slaying.

Norma Jean Young revealed to The Globe that her son Donald, who was openly gay, was a “close friend” of Obama. Mrs. Young also believes the Chicago Police Department has not placed a high priority on finding the killers of her son. Mrs. Young, who is, herself a former employee of the Chicago Police Department, told The Globe that, “There is more to the story,” adding, “I do believe they are shielding somebody or protecting someone.”

The Globe’s revelations are consistent with information obtained by WMR during a May investigation conducted in Chicago. On May 24, WMR reported:“President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.” The report added, “WMR spoke to several well-placed sources in Chicago who reported that Jeremiah Wright, the pastor of Obama’s former church of 20 years, Trinity United Church of Christ (TUCC) on Chicago’s south side, ran what was essentially a matchmaking service for gay married black professional members of the church, including lawyers and businessmen, particularly those with children. The matchmaking club was called the ‘Down Low Club’ but references to it over the phone and email simply referred to the group with the code phrase ‘DLC.’ The ruse, according to our sources, was to make anyone who was eavesdropping on the communications [FBI wiretaps in the Rod Blagojevich case likely contain such references] believe that the references were to the Democratic Leadership Council, also known as the DLC . . . Among the members of the gay ‘DLC’ were Obama and TUCC’s choir director, Donald Young, an openly gay man who reportedly had a sexual relationship with Obama. Two other gay members of the church were Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. Young and Bland were brutally murdered, execution style, in late 2007. Bland was murdered on November 17, 2007 and Young on December 24, 2007. The latter was killed by multiple gunshot wounds. Spencer reportedly died on December 26, 2007, official cause of death: ‘septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV.’”

Larry Sinclair, the gay man who claimed to have had two sexual encounters with Obama in Chicago in 1999, wrote a book, “Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder,” in which he states that Obama was linked to Young’s murder. Sinclair wrote that he was in contact with Young shortly before his murder and Young revealed his relationship with Obama. At the time of his revelations about Obama at a National Press Club news conference, WMR doubted the veracity of Sinclair’s story due to the absence of corroborating evidence coupled with a bizarre news conference. However, since that time, WMR has received corroboration from a number of sources in a number of locations, including Chicago, Alabama, Georgia, and Washington, DC. WMR has received information that various competing camps, including the Hillary Clinton and John McCain campaigns, attempted to co-opt Sinclair and his revelations for their own political purposes. Sinclair, it should be noted, has not deviated from his original story or charges against Obama.

On June 19, 2008, WMR reported: “WhiteHouse.com held a news conference following Sinclair’s at which a video of Sinclair’s polygraph was to be shown. After experiencing technical difficulties with the video presentation, Parisi abruptly canceled the news conference and took no questions.” The aborted news conference was as bizarre as Sinclair’s. Sinclair was arrested by Washington, DC police following his news conference based on a warrant from Delaware issued by Vice President candidate Joseph Biden’s son, Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden. The Delaware charges against Sinclair were later dropped.

Sinclair’s book is now the subject of a defamation lawsuit [Daniel Parisi, et al v. Lawrence W. Sinclair a/k/a "Larry Sinclair," et al] brought by Dan Parisi, the proprietor of the website, Whitehouse.com, who is mentioned in Sinclair’s book with regard to his involvement in polygraphs administered to Sinclair after he made his allegations against Obama public during the 2008 presidential campaign. The lawsuit is being handled by the politically powerful Patton & Boggs law firm, the same firm that represented George W. Bush’s top political adviser Karl Rove in the Valerie Plame Wilson/CIA leak, and has been filed against Sinclair, his publishing company, and distributors, including Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. Sinclair is currently a resident of Florida.

The lawsuit against Sinclair has been assigned to Judge Richard Leon, the Republican deputy chief minority counsel on the House Select Committee to Investigate Covert Arms Transactions with Iran, aka, the Iran-contra scandal. From 1988 to 1989, he served as Deputy Assistant Attorney General and from 1992 to 1993 was the Republican chief minority counsel on the House Foreign Affairs Committee’s October Surprise Task Force investigating the 1980 Reagan-Bush campaign’s secret dealings with Iran to ensure the defeat of President Jimmy Carter. Leon Leon was nominated for the federal bench by President George W. Bush on September 10, 2001. Leon’s involvement in so many high-level cover-ups of White House misconduct makes him an illogical choice to hear a case involving serious allegations against President Obama.

Note: Blagojevich’s defense in his federal corruption trial is slated to begin today in Chicago. Judge James Zagel has denied the defense’s request for all the government’s wiretaps to be played. The tapes, as previously reported by WMR, contain some earthy references to Obama’s and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel’s homosexual habits.

Sinclair has told WMR that he believes the Obama White House is trying to have his book withdrawn from circulation to avoid any further embarrassments about Obama’s homosexual past and the possible involvement of his top lieutenants in Young’s murder. The Globe reported in May 2008 that a top Chicago private detective said he believed Young was “rubbed out” because of his relationship with Obama. Sinclair has echoed the private eye’s beliefs about Young and Obama. The Globe reports that before his death, Young was planning to flee to Africa to teach. The information was provided to The Globe by Young’s mother, who also now fears for her life and plans to leave her Peoria, Illinois home for a secret location. Mrs. Young said the Chicago police have warned her that her life is in danger.

So Mitt Romney's Presidential campaign is going well then? :lol::lol:

What next? Obama is an alien from Neptune, who sacrifices Christian babies every Sunday before dinner?
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I'd like to read more about this. Gay sex, crack...... Who cares. But an allegation of murder of complicity in murder is serious business. Would love to hear both sides of the story

Or you could simply remain in the real World instead?
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Very interested to see how this plays out.
This discussion has been closed.