Options

Buy My PJ Stuff To Help Me Buy My PJ Stuff...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    edited December 2011
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    Prices???
    Tell me what you want and I'll give you a price.
    EZ1221C wrote:
    how much for the Jazz shirt?
    PM sent.
    tallman72 wrote:
    Is it an original ten vinyl
    Yes. Uncertain of the SKU at this time though...
    stickman wrote:
    I need this one: 64 10/25/00, San Diego Sports Arena, San Diego, California
    PM sent.
    Post edited by Dead Man Walking on
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    Prices???
    Tell me what you want and I'll give you a price.

Can you post prices (shipped to the US) for these:

2000 North American Bootlegs:
    29 8/7/00, Philips Arena, Atlanta, Georgia
    41 8/25/00, Jones Beach Amphitheater, Wantagh, New York
    63 10/24/00, Greek Theatre, Los Angeles, California
    64 10/25/00, San Diego Sports Arena, San Diego, California
    70 11/3/00, Idaho Center, Nampa, Idaho

A Few Hoodies And Shirts:
    2009 Utah Jazz t-shirt Size L (like new)
    2011 Toronto Blue Jays (white) Sile L (brand new)
    Crash 2006 World Tour (Buffalo's) Size L (barely worn)
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    Are you looking for a price for all of these total or all of these individually? Because some of this stuff will be considerably cheaper if you're buying multiple items. Please PM me and we can work something out. As you can tell by the dozens of people I've already dealt with in this thread, I'm good/easy to work with.
  • Options
    DAMONDAMON Posts: 256
    I just started reading this whole thread was cool to see it come along over time. Keep posting your ink will be cool to see it come together.
  • Options
    Thanks. Yeah, It's going much, much slower than I originally anticipated. I'll probably be going for my next one in the new year. I've got it picked out and I know the artist is really looking forward to doing it.
  • Options
    Looking forward to see what comes next!!
    U should post the picture links on the first page - so its easy to see your progress right there, rather than having to scroll thru the pages to find. I just went thru to look at your owl again. Shit is so sweet!
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Looking forward to see what comes next!!
    U should post the picture links on the first page - so its easy to see your progress right there, rather than having to scroll thru the pages to find. I just went thru to look at your owl again. Shit is so sweet!
    Good call. I've added a link to the Flickr photo stream I created for the project.
    (here it is if you don't want to go to the first post: http://www.flickr.com/photos/drtyfrnk/)

I've added the 2003 Bootlegs. (see first post) Please PM me if you are interested in anything.
  • Options
    The "Everyone is pissed about the ticket sale" bump...

cxtog.jpg
  • Options
    The "Everyone is pissed about the ticket sale" bump...

cxtog.jpg

The morning after bump :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    Sunday night pump...er, bump.
  • Options
    That was fast! Got the posters today.......look good! Thanks Scott!
  • Options
    2012 Bump...Looking to unload a few more items in the next few days...please PM me if anything interests you. I'll give you a price.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Still have the toronto blue jays shirt?
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    yes I do but please PM me with any questions. That way I can keep everyone/everything in order and organized. I also might miss something and not respond to questions in this thread by accident.

Thanks.
    -DMW
  • Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
    Just seeing this thread now, do you still have Ireland/UK poster??
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    Yes. PM me.
  • Options
    Bump. Thanks to everyone for buying stuff so far. Everyone has been real easy to deal with and I'm thankful for not having to deal with missing or damaged items (knock on wood). You guys rock!

See first post for items still available.
  • Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
    Yes. PM me.

Just received posters from DMW, perfect condition & quick delivery!! Cheers dude... :D
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    Hey Everyone.

Updated first post to include a bunch more 2003 bootlegs and a few new pieces of vinyl. Looking to head down to book another appointment at the end of the month...help me out!

Thanks,
    -DMW
  • Options
    LoveBoatCaptainDaveLoveBoatCaptainDave san antonio,tx Posts: 461
    pm sent
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Derp. I bought Bootleg #16 (16/06/2000 - Katowice Poland) thinking it was the last one I needed for the European set and it turns out I needed Bootleg #14... Now I have 2 #16's.

If anyone wants to do a straight up trade, please PM me. If you want to buy the #16 bootleg, it's $14 plus shipping.

I also added a bunch of singles to the original post on the first page. Thanks.
  • Options
    TS285310TS285310 Indiana Posts: 15
    PM sent
  • Options
    Long Gone DayLong Gone Day Posts: 216
    That Yield Radio Special 56:37 is it worth a lot? Cause I've seen it for sale at a record shop for $15 brand new. I've heard someone say it was rare before.

Thanks,

LGD
    Go listen to John Frusciante right now!
  • Options
    That Yield Radio Special 56:37 is it worth a lot? Cause I've seen it for sale at a record shop for $15 brand new. I've heard someone say it was rare before.

Thanks,

LGD

It is rare. Not really rare, but it's not as easy to find as some items. $15 is a great deal. I know they go usually anywhere between $35-$40. I was going to offer it at $25 unless someone was after multiple items (then I'd let it go for less) but yeah, if you are after it and can get it for $15, I'd say do it.
  • Options
    Long Gone DayLong Gone Day Posts: 216

Thanks,

LGD

It is rare. Not really rare, but it's not as easy to find as some items. $15 is a great deal. I know they go usually anywhere between $35-$40. I was going to offer it at $25 unless someone was after multiple items (then I'd let it go for less) but yeah, if you are after it and can get it for $15, I'd say do it.

Cool, thanks man! I'll pick it up and trade it for something I actually want.
    Go listen to John Frusciante right now!
  • Options

Thanks,

LGD

Cool, thanks man! I'll pick it up and trade it for something I actually want.
    No problem.

Signed,
    Terrible Businessman
  • Options
    It's been a while so I thought I'd bump this and see if there's any interest out there...I've added some new items too.

Here's the first post with the list:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=150092&p=3479394#p3479394

PM me if anything interests you and make an offer. I'll probably accept it. Or I can give you a price. If you're interested in more than one item, I'm open to make deals.

Thanks!
    -DMW