Options

FS: Copenhagen McFarlane/Maxx242 AP **SOLD**

Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 947
edited August 2012 in Lost Dogs
I have a Copenhagen McFarlane/Maxx242 AP signed from Maxx's site for sale. I love this print but don't have the finances right now to frame it properly and look at it everyday like it should.

Expressobeans Avg. is $268

I will sell for $250 shipped and insured (US only) **SOLD***
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    wow, GREAT price considering it is from Maxx's site which means MINT and shipped with professionalism!!
  • Options
    RansomPTDRansomPTD Posts: 295
    pm sent
  • Options
    Sale Pending
  • Options
    Indi4ence wrote:
    Sale Pending

SOLD
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    i don't understand why these are going at these prices

did i miss an announcement that 10c will not be selling these?
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    This one is S/N by both artists.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    I'm sorry, but this poster is a month old give or take and because it can't be framed the cost is double?!!

Im kinda new to this, but shouldnt there be more ppl saying this is a sort of flip? I've read all sorts on these boards about how on here the price should be better than the bay. But for a print a month old...

Oh well just my two cents and look forward to the chaos once it goes on sale here.

Thank you
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    I'm sorry, but this poster is a month old give or take and because it can't be framed the cost is double?!!

Im kinda new to this, but shouldnt there be more ppl saying this is a sort of flip? I've read all sorts on these boards about how on here the price should be better than the bay. But for a print a month old...

Oh well just my two cents and look forward to the chaos once it goes on sale here.

Thank you

say what you want to say, I sold it below "ebay" and "expressobeans prices. Whether something is a week old or 10 yrs old shoudn't matter. People sell a sealed Benny for $1000 which cost what like $50 new. It went to someone who desired it more than I and I hope they enjoy it.
  • Options
    I will!
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    RansomPTD wrote:
    I will!
    This is a gorgeous poster. Wait til you see it in person.
    The sigs dont get in the way of the print at all. Awesome piece.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Indi4ence wrote:
    [say what you want to say, I sold it below "ebay" and "expressobeans prices. Whether something is a week old or 10 yrs old shoudn't matter. People sell a sealed Benny for $1000 which cost what like $50 new. It went to someone who desired it more than I and I hope they enjoy it.

so you bought this print, decided you couldnt afford to frame it, and then sell it for slightly less for what other people deem its worth...within a month.
    there have been quite a bit of these ' i bought it, but i am gonna sell it for the eb average because of reason X lately...
    selling something that is a week old is considered flipping no?
    maybe it's just sour grapes on my part that my i couldn't get this when it went on sale...and as i said before i really look forward to refreshing on here when/if it goes on sale.

have a great weekend!
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    I dont know what the big deal is. The poster is worth $250 plus and he sold it for $250. He needs the money and has some thing people want and are willing to pay for.

Ten club will not be selling the S/N editions. And there are less than 150 mint copies of the S/N making this poster well worth the $250 investment.

Who cares when it was bought. Where is this magical time line. If the 10 club puts in a clause saying there must be a 30 day grace period to sell new items then there it is.

10 clubs rules say :
    They say sell the things for market value. Dont sell things that are availible through the 10 club. Finally do not make the Lost Dogs a personal garage sale where you sell every thing in your house on a weekly basis.

Funny with all the REAL crap going on in the world this is the issue people pick to add their 2 cents about. Beating up on people who sell some thing for market value.

The only time I get pissed is when I see some one selling some thing like a Benny for $800-$2000. And the only reason it makes me angry is because I waited and now I have to pay those prices.

Funny how a Benny can sell for outrageous amounts because its a couple years old. But a poster that is a few months old and sells for $100 over original price people go nuts. 2000 + Bennys sold and only 200 Ap posters sold :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Any way lets let people be. If it bugs you that much send a complaint to the 10 club and if they see the post as outrageous then Im sure they will lock or delete the thread. No Need to bash some one for doing what you would do if you were walking in their shoes.

I think ive heard this lyric some where ;)

Restless soul, enjoy your youth
    Like Muhammad, hits the truth
    Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...too...
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    All I can say is forum member Indi4ence is one of the most generous people on here, giving many of his items up to help others including for charity etc. I think they say possession is 9/10th of the law? Well, in this case, he owns the item. If it goes down in value while he owns it, whether a week, a month, or a year...he bought it and that is on him including the risk of it going down. If it happens to go up in those same time periods, then again, he owns it. If he wants to sell it, keep it, wipe his rear end with it...its up to him. He decided to sell it. He doesn't need to explain himself.
  • Options
    All I can say is forum member Indi4ence is one of the most generous people on here, giving many of his items up to help others including for charity etc. I think they say possession is 9/10th of the law? Well, in this case, he owns the item. If it goes down in value while he owns it, whether a week, a month, or a year...he bought it and that is on him including the risk of it going down. If it happens to go up in those same time periods, then again, he owns it. If he wants to sell it, keep it, wipe his rear end with it...its up to him. He decided to sell it. He doesn't need to explain himself.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Do you see the way that tree bends?
    Does it inspire?
    Leaning out to catch the sun's rays
    A lesson to be applied
    Are you getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets, oh
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself, oh
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

Have you ideas on how this life ends?
    Checked your hands and studied the lines
    Have you the belief that the road ahead, ascends off into the light?
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

You can spend your time alone re-digesting past regrets, oh
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who cannot forgive yourself, oh
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    wipe his rear end with it
    I'm glad this wasn't the option he went with :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

wouldnt surprise me if at least 1 of the 100 McFarlane/Spawn purchasers/customers did this and mailed it back to them considering how it was shipped/rolled/packed etc!!
  • Options
    I am the one who bought the poster. Originally indif4rance and I tried to work out a trade but do to circumstances we were unable to. I told my wife about the trade not working. She could tell I was bummed and suggested that I could get it for an early b-day present. My wife talked my mom and her mom into going in as well for part of the b-day present. It was my choice to get the poster, it was indif4ernces choice to sell it. This poster will framed within a month or so. Thanks to my wife and indiff4erce!
    Have a nice weekend!

P.S. Have fun F5ing.
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    dwhite76 wrote:

ooh this debate is always so much fun ... it amazes me how upset people get once the F word comes out

FLIPPER!! :o :shock: :crazy: :wtf: :fp: :nono:

you know what i say
    tumblr_lhetzaA3Bs1qh0umco1_500.gif

who cares?? mind ya biznass!!

i have no problem with people living in reality and buying and selling things as they see fit... it's reality

you don't need to tell me you knocked up your girlfriend and your cat needs surgery and you have to buy books for college... I get it... you'd like to make a $175 profit for doing nothing more than a couple of website clicks
  • Options
    I never expected this thread to get the attention it has. I appreciate the support from you guys, you know who you are. All I'm going to say is that i'm glad RansomPTD is happy, and that's what matters.
  • Options
    Indi4ence wrote:
    I never expected this thread to get the attention it has. I appreciate the support from you guys, you know who you are. All I'm going to say is that i'm glad RansomPTD is happy, and that's what matters.

I dont think any one could of said it any better :D Keep on Rocking in the Free world :P
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    I dont know what the big deal is. The poster is worth $250 plus and he sold it for $250. He needs the money and has some thing people want and are willing to pay for.

Funny with all the REAL crap going on in the world this is the issue people pick to add their 2 cents about. Beating up on people who sell some thing for market value.

The only time I get pissed is when I see some one selling some thing like a Benny for $800-$2000. And the only reason it makes me angry is because I waited and now I have to pay those prices.

Funny how a Benny can sell for outrageous amounts because its a couple years old. But a poster that is a few months old and sells for $100 over original price people go nuts. 2000 + Bennys sold and only 200 Ap posters sold :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Any way lets let people be. If it bugs you that much send a complaint to the 10 club and if they see the post as outrageous then Im sure they will lock or delete the thread. No Need to bash some one for doing what you would do if you were walking in their shoes.

he never said he needed the cash...just couldnt afford to frame it. afford the 125 to get it but not think about the 200 or so to frame it? poor excuse.
    market value for a benny is what it is don't be angry for not buying it at the time...i didnt have the opportunity to get this print. apples-apples or apples-oranges you can decide.
    as for doing what they would do if i was in their shoes...i really don't think that issomething you can say to me as if i reaaaaallllly wanted this print and couldnt afford to frame it, i'd have to wait. simple.
    no need to quote not for you....and then PT. weird.

im sure he is a great member....but he explained himself why he no longer wanted this.
    Suziemay wrote:

wouldnt surprise me if at least 1 of the 100 McFarlane/Spawn purchasers/customers did this and mailed it back to them considering how it was shipped/rolled/packed etc!!

haha!
    RansomPTD wrote:
    I am the one who bought the poster. Originally indif4rance and I tried to work out a trade but do to circumstances we were unable to. I told my wife about the trade not working. She could tell I was bummed and suggested that I could get it for an early b-day present. My wife talked my mom and her mom into going in as well for part of the b-day present. It was my choice to get the poster, it was indif4ernces choice to sell it. This poster will framed within a month or so. Thanks to my wife and indiff4erce!
    Have a nice weekend!

P.S. Have fun F5ing.

you to. ;)
    enjoy the print! thatsa nice bday present!
    you don't need to tell me you knocked up your girlfriend and your cat needs surgery and you have to buy books for college... I get it... you'd like to make a $175 profit for doing nothing more than a couple of website clicks

bingo.

just say that.
    Indi4ence wrote:
    :) yes it is.

just sour grapes on my part. sorry for my umbrage at this whole thing. next time i'll have to be faster at this internet thingy.