***CHICAGO WHITE SOX***

Comments

• White Sox fans....FUCK YEAH WE ARE IN 1st PLACE!!!!!!!

Cubs fans....Im going to miss Ryan Dempster.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    A beautiful day...
    The White Sox are in 1st place...

What would make this day even better???

If I find out Wrigley Field burned to the fucking ground.......

NOW THAT would be a GOOD DAY!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Speedy, you are welcome to jump on the white sox bandwagon!!

• :lol::lol::lol:

Speedy, you are welcome to jump on the white sox bandwagon!!
    Im already there...

All it took was 1 whiney, sniveling, mommas boy, Cubs fan....
    To get me to see the light....
    Take me piece by piece.....
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Take me piece by piece.....
    Tough loss last night. Peavy pitches his ass off and gets fucked again. I haven't looked at the numbers, but he has to have some of the worst run support in the whoe league for a SP.
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Tough loss last night. Peavy pitches his ass off and gets fucked again. I haven't looked at the numbers, but he has to have some of the worst run support in the whoe league for a SP.

gotta be right there. he had that 3 or 4 game streak earlier this year of having an era less than 1 and not winning.

dempster had a aweful run for a while as well.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    kennywilliams.jpg

dwwayne wise is a Free Agent? sure, let's take him...oh ya and he'll have 6 rbis in his first 3 games with us. :D
  • PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    How old is that pic... remember when cell phones were that small.
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
    Another series win! Nice to take 3 of 4 in Toronto where the Sox usually play like shit. Great to PK back tonight in KC as well.
    Another series win! Nice to take 3 of 4 in Toronto where the Sox usually play like shit. Great to PK back tonight in KC as well.

i wonder if that guy survived?

i flipped it on after it already happened. at first i thought somebody got plunked by a scorched ball...

sad
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i wonder if that guy survived?

i flipped it on after it already happened. at first i thought somebody got plunked by a scorched ball...

sad

Yeah, I didn't see the game last night but heard about that. They said on the radio the guy didn't make it. So sad.
    Magic Number 43... Liriano solid... more DWise production.. good night last night(baseball wise)
    Nice to pull that one out last night especially after an awful start by Floyd. I'm so sick of that guy. I'd put Humber back in the rotation and put Floyd in the bullpen. Can't count on Floyd for anything.
    Nice to pull that one out last night especially after an awful start by Floyd. I'm so sick of that guy. I'd put Humber back in the rotation and put Floyd in the bullpen. Can't count on Floyd for anything.

gavin was just pitifull last night. luckiky, the bats came alive and saved their asses. dayan on a nice hitting streak and alexei showing off some cluth power ala 2008.
    davidtrios wrote:

gavin was just pitifull last night. luckiky, the bats came alive and saved their asses. dayan on a nice hitting streak and alexei showing off some cluth power ala 2008.

I knew after the first batter that it was going to be a struggle for Floyd. I pray that they don't bring him back next year....his starts are painful to watch. Nice to see the bats come alive after a brutal weekend in KC.
    Nice to see Liriano rebound after a rough first inning. A sweep tonight sure would be nice.
    awesome pop-up grand slam last night. youuuuuk!
    davidtrios wrote:
    79AA61141EA27C2B4DC3461C439E8.jpg
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,170
    GREAT SWEEP by the SOX!! Needed that.

Sale Cy Young?
    shadowcast wrote:

Sale Cy Young?

That was an awesome way to bounce back after that brutal weekend sweep in KC.

If Sale keeps this up, he is definitely in the discussion for Cy Young.
    shadowcast wrote:
    Sale Cy Young?

he HAS to be in that conversation.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Wow, what a game last night. Give up 6 in the 9th to blow the lead then come back with 2 in the bottom of the 9th to win it. If this was last year, no way in hell they come back with 2 in the 9th to win it.
    Another sweep. 6 wins in a row and 9 out of the last 12. Tough week with 4 in Baltimore and then a huge 3 gamer in Detroit this weekend. Verlander-Sale is the matchup for Sunday night baseball...very nice.
    Another sweep. 6 wins in a row and 9 out of the last 12. Tough week with 4 in Baltimore and then a huge 3 gamer in Detroit this weekend. Verlander-Sale is the matchup for Sunday night baseball...very nice.

That should be a sweet matchup. I'm just worried that the sox will look to far ahead and lose sight of Baltimore.

I wonder what they're gonna do without Gavin- Santiago?
    davidtrios wrote:

That should be a sweet matchup. I'm just worried that the sox will look to far ahead and lose sight of Baltimore.

I wonder what they're gonna do without Gavin- Santiago?

This doesn't seem like the type of team that will be looking ahead or taking anyone lightly.

Maybe put Humber back in the rotation? Or Santiago can make a start or 2. They also have Axelrod in AAA that they can bring up as needed. You never want to see a guy get hurt, but I'm relieved Floyd is going on the DL. Can't be putting a guy like that out there in September in the middle of a pennant race.
    Tough loss last night. Myers has been awesome since he got here....first time that he really messed up. Oh well...shit like that is going to happen.

Axelrod is starting tomorrow and they moved Peavy back to Friday for the Detroit series.
    shadowcast wrote:

Sale Cy Young?

Can definitely make the case... I think Verlander gets it.
    Tough first couple in Baltimore. Hopefully can pick up the next to and go into Detroit on a high note. Axelrod pitching tonight...who knows what to expect from this guy. Offense needs to WAKE UP!!
    Nice to see the offense bounce back tonight. What a start by Axelrod with a 3-hitter into the 8th. Series split tomorrow going into this huge series in Detroit would be great.
    Rough past week for the Sox. That sweep in Detroit was awful....it also cost me a shitload of money because I bet the Sox all 3 games when I was in Vegas. Pitching is becoming a big concern...Quintana has been pretty bad past few starts. Only starters to really count on right now are Peavy and Sale. After that everything is shaky with Quintana, Liriano, and whoever is starting in place of Floyd until he gets back. And obviously you can't count on Floyd for anything.