Options

Wishlist

2»

Comments

• Options
    I used to think "I wish I was a neutron bomb for once I could go off" was actually

"I wish I was a new trombone, for once I could grow old"

I played the trombone so when I looked up the lyrics (2 weeks ago) I almost cried a little. :oops:

Please listen to that like thinking trombone and tell me it doesn't sound like that.
    I still sing "trombone" and if they play it at a concert you can be I'll be screaming trombone as loud as I can!! :lol:

Come on it kinda makes sense
  • Options
    I wish I was a disease, a disease called love & peace. I love the live versions of wishlist, love the tags at the end and this line was one of my favorites!
    Nature has it's own religion, gospel from the land.
  • Options
    For my birthday one year, my sister got me a framed collection of pictures she found on the internet and put together next to each other.

I couldn't recognize the significance haha!

The first picture was a mushroom cloud from a bomb going off. The second picture was three crucifixes on a hill. The third was an ornament, the fourth a star atop a Christmas tree and so on...
    Fan of singer songwriters who push musical boundaries?
    You need to hear this new artist!
    Visit www.daveshowmusic.com
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    For my birthday one year, my sister got me a framed collection of pictures she found on the internet and put together next to each other.

I couldn't recognize the significance haha!

The first picture was a mushroom cloud from a bomb going off. The second picture was three crucifixes on a hill. The third was an ornament, the fourth a star atop a Christmas tree and so on...
    Very cool. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Whislist is a crazy song, every phrase has a great meaning!

Certainly a track to empathize!
    _E_l_t_o_n_w_i_s_e_
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    For personal reasons - I'm very fond of this peticular verse.

I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on
    The Christmas tree, I wish I was the star that went on top
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    Versus13Versus13 Vancouver, BC Posts: 191
    "I wish I was the souvenir you kept your housekey on" and "I wish I was the full moon shining off your Camaro's hood" could imply the desire for someone to care for you as much as they do for their material possesions
    Pittsburgh, PA 10/11/13
    Detroit, MI 10/16/14
    Tampa, FL 4/11/16
    Jacksonville, FL 4/13/16
    Toronto, ON 5/12/16
    Chicago, IL 8/22/16
    Chicago, IL 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL 8/20/18
    Boston, MA 9/4/18
    Ottawa, ON 9/3/22
    Hamilton, ON 9/6/22
    Toronto, ON 9/8/22