Options

Gone, Thank you :)

2»

Comments

• Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Nami wrote:
    Good luck with the trading for your buddy Don.

a lot of unnecessary comments in this thread. blah...

Thanks its all good. I understand where evryone is comming from. People who get made at flippers are the people who missed out on the item to begin with.

I get mad at flippers all the time. But I care less when its a item I dont care about :lol:
    my comments was a general one about what people think about flipping,
    good you help your friend,and for the record,i made the comment for an item i dont care about cos i bought 2 at the show

Like I said its all good. I take no offense to any ones views. My wife has a brain tumor and my daughter is a type 1 diabetic. So I have other things to worry about than taking offense to some thing some one writes on a post of mine ;)

But dont let me catch you trying to sell that other poster or else ;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    dwhite76 wrote:
    [

Im glad we can debate on here with out getting immature :D I will always appreciate a fellow members thoughts and views. Its what makes this place great.
    sure,thats one of the things i have in mind posting here..
    and im glad i post my opinion in your thread after i read your comment,cos u are one of the guys i like here,cos maybe if i did it at another thread will think i did cos i dont like the OP..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    dwhite76 wrote:
    [
    But dont let me catch you trying to sell that other poster or else ;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    dont worry about that...i have my way to give my extras or my items...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    fucking flipping police. :roll:

Exactly. If people don't like it, they need to move on. It's going to happen no matter what.
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    yeah, it is going to happen but this is a big coincidence and the story sounds very familiar to the one that the OP posted like a week ago. if he is a true friend then why would you let him make the same mistake that you did. amounts paid are similar and now having buyers remorse and looking to trade for something better/older. Plus, the prints listed are not good enough after all and wants cash now. Sounds like someone probably got a lot of prints and is flipping them on this thread. posting.php?mode=reply&f=20&t=193294# just saying cause there are some people on this thread that are trying to cash in on this cool print. asking for vinyls, older posters, cash, etc.
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    yeah, it is going to happen but this is a big coincidence and the story sounds very familiar to the one that the OP posted like a week ago. if he is a true friend then why would you let him make the same mistake that you did. amounts paid are similar and now having buyers remorse and looking to trade for something better/older. Plus, the prints listed are not good enough after all and wants cash now. Sounds like someone probably got a lot of prints and is flipping them on this thread. posting.php?mode=reply&f=20&t=193294# just saying cause there are some people on this thread that are trying to cash in on this cool print. asking for vinyls, older posters, cash, etc.

Welcome aboard :D

My only regret is that this wasnt your first post. If you read correctly I was the seller in the 1st thread and I bought 2 off of ebay. Then as most of us know Todd sold some a day or 2 after the original sale and I was able to buy one. So i did was try and make my money back from the ebay purchases. And Why did I buy 2 on ebay? It was a mistake. I made a offer on one I did not think the seller would accept and the other one I did a BIN for $245 because I knew people would start to ask $300 for a mint poster. Then to my surprise the ebayer accepted my offer price. So in reality I had 3. McFarlane posters. Not to mention 1 that a buddy got for me and Im not sure what im going to do with.

Heres my 1st McFarlane post

dwhite76 wrote:

Hey guys I am not flipping. I ended up getting a poster from Todds 2nd sale and I had already bought one from thebay when they first went on sale. I bought it for $245 plus shipping. I just want to make my money back. Ill take $240 and pay for the shipping. ( I can show proof of purchase)

It IS the signed and numbered one.

I know they are way above that price now but if any one wants one at this price its yours.
    Thanks

So in closing when I figure out what Im going to do with that other poster I will let you know and get your permission. But hopefully by then you will stop caring what I do and worry about more important things.

:D

Final Answer
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    garland09garland09 Posts: 832
    This thread had flip written all over it.