10C 2012 member items HELP?`

TT8270TT8270 Posts: 429
edited July 2012 in The Porch
hi there.

I renewed in Nov. 2011 and I'm afraid I haven't received anything from 10C since...

So, what are the most recent (2012) 10C membership items they have already shipped:

Deep mag? (the most recent I have is PJ20 2011 issue)
2011 xmas 7"?
Some stickers?
etc.?

Please provide some pics so I can doublecheck...
Thanks...
134xxx
Soundgarden - 1996-10-15
Pearl Jam - 2000-06-30
Fugazi - 2000-10-10
The Mars Volta - 2003-03-24
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    we get the 2012 gift...the 10c stickers,mini poster.
    .the deep mag and 2011 single vinyl not yet..
    only the digital download...
    and u must be analog member to receive the hard copy and 2011 single vinyl
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    I have not received anything yet from 10C either. Good to see our international friends have gotten theirs though!!

Cheers,
    Barger
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • we get the 2012 gift...the 10c stickers,mini poster.

Wait a minute...10c stickers and a mini poster? When did these get sent out? The last thing I got was Deep/10" Vinyl last year.
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164

Wait a minute...10c stickers and a mini poster? When did these get sent out? The last thing I got was Deep/10" Vinyl last year.
    That's the 2012 gift. So for OP who renewed in November 2011, I think he should have received the analog shirt if he's an analog member, gotten the 2011 holiday download and at some point get the 2011 holiday vinyl. If digital then the only thing he will have is the 2011 holiday download. OP you can find this under "my account".

Then when you renew in November 2012, you'll should get the mini poster, 10c stickers and I think there was a patch.
    Suziemay wrote:

That's the 2012 gift. So for OP who renewed in November 2011, I think he should have received the analog shirt if he's an analog member, gotten the 2011 holiday download and at some point get the 2011 holiday vinyl. If digital then the only thing he will have is the 2011 holiday download. OP you can find this under "my account".

Then when you renew in November 2012, you'll should get the mini poster, 10c stickers and I think there was a patch.
    my membership renew every november..
    but i renew january 11 instead of nov 11 and got the analog...if i wait till november i wouldnt get it till 2012
    december 11 i renew instead of november 12 and got the stickers ad poster....
    when ever month u renew it counts from the month your memebrship expires..
    but if u renew earlier,like mine expires at novemebr ,u get the gift,earlier as well
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    Suziemay wrote:

my membership renew every november..
    but i renew january 11 instead of nov 11 and got the analog...if i wait till november i wouldnt get it till 2012
    december 11 i renew instead of november 12 and got the stickers ad poster....
    when ever month u renew it counts from the month your memebrship expires..
    but if u renew earlier,like mine expires at novemebr ,u get the gift,earlier as well
    Omigod I'm so confused :lol::lol::lol:
    Suziemay wrote:
    [
    imagine how will be if you never met me in person and see me talking Greekglish.. :lol:
    ok,ill write in English..
    if you renew before the month your memebrship expires,you get the gift earlier that you suppose to get it.. :lol::lol::lol:
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    So far for '12 you would of received ...

2361452730060565108S600x600Q85.jpg

Inside the cardboard box a sweet note by Jeff Ament.

That's all for now. Hopefully a PJ Blu-ray disc this Christmas? :angel:
  • Suziemay wrote:
    [
    imagine how will be if you never met me in person and see me talking Greekglish.. :lol:
    if you renew before the month your memebrship expires,you get the gift earlier that you suppose to get it.. :lol::lol::lol:

Ah yes I got an Analog t-shirt too last year when I renewed - forgot about that! So when I renew later this year should get the stickers/poster. That makes sense now.

Thank You both :)
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
    Suziemay wrote:
    [

Ah yes I got an Analog t-shirt too last year when I renewed - forgot about that! So when I renew later this year should get the stickers/poster. That makes sense now.

Thank You both :)
    make sense..??.really?
    .i like you.. :)
  • DocHinchyDocHinchy Posts: 125
    Suziemay wrote:
    [
    This isn't you dude. No editing - Greekglish may test us at times, but it's become an enjoyable part of 10C. Cheers
    DocHinchy wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    [
    This isn't you dude. No editing - Greekglish may test us at times, but it's become an enjoyable part of 10C. Cheers
    Thanks .cheers to the great North :D
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    demetrios wrote:
    So far for '12 you would of received ...

2361452730060565108S600x600Q85.jpg

Inside the cardboard box a sweet note by Jeff Ament.

That's all for now. Hopefully a PJ Blu-ray disc this Christmas? :angel:

Also we received the '11 Christmas Single via digital format. Haven't received the vinyl yet.
  • liljoey90liljoey90 Long Island, N.Y. Posts: 213
    Does anyone know when the Christmas Vinyl's usually get sent out?
  • TT8270TT8270 Posts: 429
    liljoey90 wrote:
    Does anyone know when the Christmas Vinyl's usually get sent out?

Well before Xmas...!

...of the following year.
    134xxx
    Soundgarden - 1996-10-15
    Pearl Jam - 2000-06-30
    Fugazi - 2000-10-10
    The Mars Volta - 2003-03-24