Spare tickets Euro tour 2012?

1181920212224»

Comments

  • its_ok wrote:
    Looking for 1 or 2 spare EV Manchester tickets :)

    PM sent

    Replied :D
  • Fifi_IrelandFifi_Ireland Posts: 576
    I am looking for one EV 28th July manchester ticket if anyone has a spare that would be fantastic :)
    168dcfb.jpg
  • How do! Looking for an Eddie London 2 ticket, cheers!
    Dublin, Ireland, The Point, Jun 01, 2000
    Dublin, Ireland, The Point, Aug 23, 2006
    London, England, Wembley Arena, Jun 18, 2007
    London, UK, O2 Arena, Aug 18, 2009
    Manchester, M.E.N. Arena, June 20, 2012
    Manchester, M.E.N. Arena, June 21, 2012
    Leeds, First Direct Arena, July 8, 2014

    Eddie
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, 30 July, 2012
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, 31 July, 2012
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, June 7, 2017

    No need to be void,... or save up on life... You got to spend it all.....
  • Hi,

    I'm looking for a pair of tickets (seated together) for the Eddie show in Manchester on 28th. Please PM if you can help,

    Cheers,

    Neil
  • GodotGodot Posts: 37
    Hi,
    looking for 1 or 2 tickets for EV in Amsterdam, night 1 or 2, anything, please :-). PM or reply. THANKS!
  • Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    Looking for two EV Manchester tickets, seated together. Help Help!
    What the fuck is this world?
  • I've got 1 if that's any good!!
    Ta
    Gareth
  • Seb77Seb77 AmsterdamPosts: 74
    Hi I'm interested in ANY Amsterdam tickets! Please PM me or text me at +31641773855..

    Thanx!

    Seb
    Nijmegen 2007 Rotterdam 2009 Philadelphia 4 2009 Nijmegen 2010 Berlin 2010 Amsterdam 1&2 2012 Arras 2012 Amsterdam 1&2 2014
    Amsterdam 1&2 Pinkpop Berlin 2018
  • ZweeffZweeff Posts: 25
    Someone is selling his ten club tickets to the highest bidder..

    http://m.marktplaats.nl/a/tickets-en-ka ... ousPage=lr

    I paid 130 euros today for two ticket for July 25th...no Ten club ticket..but I still need to see if I get it...would be the first time that I get scammed so I hope it's real...
    Amsterdam 1996/ Pinkpop 2000/ Rotterdam 2000 CANCELED/ Arnhem 2006/ Nijmegen 2007/ Rotterdam 2009/ Nijmegen 2010/ Amsterdam 1 2012/ Amsterdam 2 2012/EV Carre July 25 and 26 2012
  • gvacircagvacirca Posts: 35
    Looking for 1 spare EV LONDON 1.

    thanks
    gianmaria
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,826
    Zweeff wrote:
    Someone is selling his ten club tickets to the highest bidder..

    http://m.marktplaats.nl/a/tickets-en-ka ... ousPage=lr

    I paid 130 euros today for two ticket for July 25th...no Ten club ticket..but I still need to see if I get it...would be the first time that I get scammed so I hope it's real...

    How do you know that it's 10C tickets he is selling?
    Link is gone now, so either they have gone or action has been taken, but if you know he's auctioning off 10c tickets for above face value we should report him.
  • rdalhuisenrdalhuisen Den HaagPosts: 108
    Kathi wrote:
    Zweeff wrote:
    Someone is selling his ten club tickets to the highest bidder..

    http://m.marktplaats.nl/a/tickets-en-ka ... ousPage=lr

    I paid 130 euros today for two ticket for July 25th...no Ten club ticket..but I still need to see if I get it...would be the first time that I get scammed so I hope it's real...

    How do you know that it's 10C tickets he is selling?
    Link is gone now, so either they have gone or action has been taken, but if you know he's auctioning off 10c tickets for above face value we should report him.

    Yes I saw he was selling 10c tickets for above face. He changed it later. I did report it at marktplaats I think they took action :lol: :lol: Since I told them 10c doesn't allow people to do this.
    Arnhem 06, Antwerp 06, Barcelona 06, Paris 06, Munich 07, Copenhagen 07, Nijmegen 07, Hartford 08, Mansfied 08, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, Nijmegen 10, Berlin 10, Alpine Valley I & II 11, Toronto II 11, Hamilton 11, Manchester I & II 12, Amsterdam I & II 12, Stockholm 12, Worcester I & II 13, Philly I & II 13, Hartford 13
  • ZweeffZweeff Posts: 25
    rdalhuisen wrote:
    Kathi wrote:
    Zweeff wrote:
    Someone is selling his ten club tickets to the highest bidder..

    http://m.marktplaats.nl/a/tickets-en-ka ... ousPage=lr

    I paid 130 euros today for two ticket for July 25th...no Ten club ticket..but I still need to see if I get it...would be the first time that I get scammed so I hope it's real...

    How do you know that it's 10C tickets he is selling?
    Link is gone now, so either they have gone or action has been taken, but if you know he's auctioning off 10c tickets for above face value we should report him.

    Yes I saw he was selling 10c tickets for above face. He changed it later. I did report it at marktplaats I think they took action :lol: :lol: Since I told them 10c doesn't allow people to do this.

    I also contacted Ten Club when I wrote it, made a screen shot. He did say it were Ten Club tickets. Contacted him that I wanted a ticket for the nomal price but no response.
    Still looking, I was definately scammed for 130 euros but still looking for one ticket. Learned a lot about people the last couple of days. Can't trust anyone , not even a Ten Club member.... :(
    Amsterdam 1996/ Pinkpop 2000/ Rotterdam 2000 CANCELED/ Arnhem 2006/ Nijmegen 2007/ Rotterdam 2009/ Nijmegen 2010/ Amsterdam 1 2012/ Amsterdam 2 2012/EV Carre July 25 and 26 2012
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,826
    so many people got scammed for amsterdam tickets :( disgraceful really!
    hopefully his tickets will be cancelled because of this, an an honest person can get in instead of him!
  • I have one seated ticket for Amsterdam 16Th June. block 104; row 6: seat 111. Anybody interested?
  • ReadyVedderReadyVedder Posts: 62

    I have one seated ticket for Amsterdam 16Th June. block 104; row 6: seat 111. Anybody interested?

    what year? #checkthreaddate ;-)

  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 12,752

    I have one seated ticket for Amsterdam 16Th June. block 104; row 6: seat 111. Anybody interested?

    what year? #checkthreaddate ;-)

    =))
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.
  • Final BowFinal Bow flyingPosts: 458
    I have 2 ticket for AMSTERDAM TUESDAY 17 JUNE available.
    Block 108 - face value
    Jun 05, 1992; Nov 04, 1996; Jun 09, 2000; Jun 26, 2000; Aug 29 2006, Sep 16, 2006; Sep 23, 2006; Sep 25, 2006; Sep 30, 2006; Jun 12, 2007; Jun 13, 2007; Jun 18, 2007; Jun 21, 2007; Jun 26, 2007; Jun 28, 2007; Jun 17, 2008; Jun 19, 2008; Jun 20; 2008; Jun 22, 2008; Jun 24, 2008; Jun 25, 2008; Aug 13, 2009; Aug 15; 2009; Aug 18, 2009; Oct 06, 2009; Oct 07, 2009; Oct 09, 2009; Jun 22; 2010; Jun 23, 2010; Jun 25, 2010; Jun 30, 2010; Sept 03, 2011; Sept 04, 2011; Sept 07, 2011; Sept 14, 2011; Sept 15, 2011; Jun 20 2012; Jun 21 2012; Jun 26 2012; Jun 27 2012; Jul 02 2012; Jul 04 2012; Jul 05 2012; Jul 07 2012; Jul 09 2012; Jul 10 2012; Oct 15 2013; Oct 16 2013; Oct 18 2013; Oct 19 2013; Oct 21 2013; Oct 22 2013; Jun 16 2014; Jun 17 2014; Jun 20 2014; Jun 22 2014; Jun 25 2014; Jun 26 2014; Jul 11 2014; Nov 14 2015; Nov 17 2015; Nov 20 2015; Nov 22 2015; Apr 16 2016; Apr 18 2016; Apr 20 2016; Apr 21 2016
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 12,752
    Final Bow said:

    I have 2 ticket for AMSTERDAM TUESDAY 17 JUNE available.
    Block 108 - face value

    Wrong thread

    ;)
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.
Sign In or Register to comment.