Which songs do you find yourself putting on repeat???

Comments

• YELLOW LEDBETTER!!!
  • Man of the hour
    Faithful
    Given To Fly
    Off He Goes
    Release
    Last Exit
    Tremor Christ.

Top played songs on my ipod... all incredible
  • beachbellebeachbelle Posts: 95

Great picks! Especially love "Given to Fly". After my teenage daughter watched SVT with me one night, she downloaded Yield on her iPod. Now, just about everytime we're in the car, she'll play her bands, but always wraps up the ride with "Given"--kinda our repeat-song. :D
    "Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere..."

• lpkem1lpkem1 Posts: 13
    Just Breathe!! :fp:
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    Not for you
    Evolution
    Rearviewmirror
    Why go home
    SOLAT
    Breath
    Animal
    Nothingman

All great songs for a great workout!!
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Better days,,

that last bit could be 10 minutes long as far as I am concerned :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Masters of War Bob Dylan anniversary concert....that song is like a drug to me....
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    Masters of War Bob Dylan anniversary concert....that song is like a drug to me....

Yeah now for me too!! :lol: Its a beautiful thing! (thank you ;) )
  • andriotyandrioty Posts: 1
    Drop the leash we' re young....
    Delight in your youth
    This two verses have been following me for the past 20 years
    delight in your youth !!
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    andrioty wrote:
    Drop the leash we' re young....
    Delight in your youth
    This two verses have been following me for the past 20 years

Same here! love Leash!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

this song is "im lost for words" good! makes me so emotional, and Mike playing in this video, is just heavenly! :)
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    MissJam81 wrote:

this song is "im lost for words" good! makes me so emotional, and Mike playing in this video, is just heavenly! :)
    i know,,i know..its so in me...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    MissJam81 wrote:

aww... I know you love this song... do you know what it is about? It reminds me of being away from home, but not sure what the real meaning of the song is
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MissJam81 wrote:

aww... I know you love this song... do you know what it is about? It reminds me of being away from home, but not sure what the real meaning of the song is
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MissJam81 wrote:
    [

in general its about homeless guy,that is drug adict..atleast its what is people say it is..
    for me ,,,is like the difference between inside and outside of myself...when u have the need to understand yourself and the rest around you see you different that you really are..even that is a fight inside you,co you dont feel anything is like home anymore..and u dont know whats home....
    and u try to find your way..you need to believe in something..you try to create a life...that feels yopu belong somewhere..
    that somewhere is place in your head...thats feels like home...that is your home...

but..again....Nothing as it Seems.....cos...

dont feel like home.....im a little out...
    MissJam81 wrote:
    [

in general its about homeless guy,that is drug adict..atleast its what is people say it is..
    for me ,,,is like the difference between inside and outside of myself...when u have the need to understand yourself and the rest around you see you different that you really are..even that is a fight inside you,co you dont feel anything is like home anymore..and u dont know whats home....
    and u try to find your way..you need to believe in something..you try to create a life...that feels yopu belong somewhere..
    that somewhere is place in your head...thats feels like home...that is your home...

wow Dimi, thats an amazing definition of the song, and how it makes you feel.... Its more or less how I feel, being away from home, and sometimes getting that feeling of not being quite sure of where I belong. Thank you. And Amen to Pearl Jam and this amazing song :clap::)
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MissJam81 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    [

wow Dimi, thats an amazing definition of the song, and how it makes you feel.... Its more or less how I feel, being away from home, and sometimes getting that feeling of not being quite sure of where I belong. Thank you. And Amen to Pearl Jam and this amazing song :clap::)
    hmmm..we are all somewhere in this brilliant song....we are...
    coe we are in a place..suppose to be happy..but we arent..cos even others believe its perfect for us..
    it isnt..something doesnt fit..isnt for us..
    but still...its the life style "they" choose for you..
    and one day ,you listen to this song..and you realise...that you,arent you....you living another person's life..

and all was familiar,,.isnt anymore..

you are a stranger of your own life..
    deep stuff eh.... I get what you mean, but cant think of it too often or id get too down :(
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • davidronndavidronn Posts: 26
    Green Disease and MFC. Both have an incredible ability to amp me up and both are FAR too short.
    MissJam81 wrote:
    deep stuff eh.... I get what you mean, but cant think of it too often or id get too down :(
    need to explain u one day...why Blackie is the best song in the history of music..
    MissJam81 wrote:
    need to explain u one day...why Blackie is the best song in the history of music..

id love to chat to you about it! come to Manchesterrrrrr!!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MissJam81 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

id love to chat to you about it! come to Manchesterrrrrr!!!!
    cant this time..sorry..im gonna miss all the friends there
  • Severed Hand - I get that vertigo feeling and then tears... it's cathartic!
    I hope they will play it in Stockholm :)
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Tora74Tora74 Posts: 107
    This is easy!!!

Just put on Live on Two Legs and your are set for rest of the day :lol:

Of course you may also want to add in Live on Ten Legs for it is also so awesome :)

PEACE!!!
    Things were different then. All is different now.
    3.29.94 St. Pete, FL
    9.21.12 Pensacola, FL
    11.1.13 New Orleans, LA
    10.14.14 Memphis, TN
    4.13.16 Jacksonville, FL
    EV 11.21.12 Memphis, TN
    EV 11.28.12 Orlando, FL
  • charpercharper Posts: 5
    Tora74 wrote:
    This is easy!!!

Just put on Live on Two Legs and your are set for rest of the day :lol:

Of course you may also want to add in Live on Ten Legs for it is also so awesome :)

PEACE!!!
    and then press repeat you´d be settled for the whole weekend :lol:
  • aennilaennil Posts: 415
    Sad.... just looove that guitarriff at the moment!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    going through a binaural stage at the mo, grievance is good for my drive to work! on repeat..
    wah