Options

FS: 96 Spain and 96 Amsterdam

ChicagoneChicagone Posts: 184
edited July 2012 in Lost Dogs
Times are tough and it's time to start to let go of some prints that will never make it to the framers. I'm starting off with these 2 and have tons more that are for sale, so don't hesitate to contact me if you have anything specific you are looking for. I've been in the 10club since 95 and have way too much stuff as most of you know how the PJ obsession goes, ha! Anyway, up for sale are 2 mint prints that I have to let go. They are both in mint condition, no pin holes, tears or creases on either. They have been kept flat since purchase in the late 90's. I will get some pictures of these and many more tomorrow but figured I would start this now. I'm asking $575 for the Spain and $250 for the Amsterdam shipped in the U.S., if you are in another country, we will have to work on the shipping costs. I know the prices are kinda on the high side but these don't come up that often, especially the Spain and believe me, they are mint. I'm on the good traders list multiple times and have many people who know who I am and how I do business. I have a major surgery coming up which forces me to let go of some prints that won't ever be framed, anyways I already have 25 framed with more at the framers and how many does one person really need? I don't have any more wall space and already switch them out every couple months. I have a lot of 96's and 98's for sale, so hit me up if there's something you might want. Thanks for the interest and let me know your thoughts, Angelo
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bump for price drops. Many more to come in the following weeks so hit me up if you are looking for anything specific. Also have a ton of stickers, lp's, XL t-shirts and newsletters from #5 til now that I would part with. One note, I only have one 98 Alpine framed that's not leaving my collection any time soon, sorry. :) framed
  • Options
    ToHellURideToHellURide Posts: 145
    Any chance you have a 9/19/98 poster from the VFC Benefit in DC available for sale?
  • Options
    Any chance you have a 9/19/98 poster from the VFC Benefit in DC available for sale?
    Hi, I traded that one to my framer in exchange for some work last year, sorry. I apologize to those who have sent me pm's and I haven't gotten back to. I haven't had a chance to get pics of everything yet and I'm going in for surgery in the morning. I'll be back home Saturday, as long as all goes well and I will get back to everybody. Thanks for all the interest and I will definitely get back to everybody and get detailed pictures. Anyway, here's a link to most of what I have for sale so check my collection and also my trade page as most is going to be for sale except a chosen few like the 98 Alpine which seems to be the one 90% of you guys are looking for. That will be in my collection until I kick it, ha! Thanks for all the kind wishes, Angelo

http://expressobeans.com/members/collec ... hp?id=5152
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Bumping for a good guy! Believe me, you won't find prints in better condition than what Angelo has to sell.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16