Options

10C pit at Amsterdam, anywhere else this tour?

WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,266
edited June 2012 in The Porch
They had a 10C pit at the front of stage at Ziggo Dome last night, did they have that in Manchester? Do they have this elsewhere this tour?
-95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
-00, Stockholm
-07, Copenhagen
-09, Berlin
-10, Berlin
-11, East Troy 1+2
-12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
-13, London, Chicago
-14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
-16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
-17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
-18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
-19, EV Brussels

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Do you mean it was in a separate part? As in it was fenced off or just 10c members were there first and in the front?
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,266
    Do you mean it was in a separate part? As in it was fenced off or just 10c members were there first and in the front?
    Yes, only 10C wristbands where allowed in front of the stage. At least this was what a friend who were there told me.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    Yes, only 10C wristbands where allowed in front of the stage. At least this was what a friend who were there told me.

Well, i was there too.. without a 10c pre-entrance ticket.

Just be early and you will menage to get in front untill the give everybody a wristcard.
    Yesterday it was silvercolored..
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    Dimi said there was a special section with barriers...
    When all the 10C members were at the front, they removed the barriers so that everyone could reach the front...
  • Options
    lucajllucajl Posts: 5
    I was there too. This is pretty standard procedure at concerts in Holland (stadium incl arena shows). Anybody with fanclub wristband has access. Later on they filled the area up with all other early birds, all other early birds got a different wristband to go in and out. I think a fantastic sytem!

Jeroen
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    prague
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    Dimi said there was a special section with barriers...
    When all the 10C members were at the front, they removed the barriers so that everyone could reach the front...
    they dont remove the barries,but when all 10c early entrance get in they let people without wristband to get as well..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SpikeLaneSpikeLane Posts: 38
    I has been there to A'dam first night ,
    but to my opinion they let to many early birds inside the Ten C area.

It was very full there .
    Was standing at the Stone side.
    Got my tickets at two O'Clock to have a early entrance , but for the same result could have been there at 5 O'Clock

For the rest a perfect night.
    ATHENS - 30-9-06 /ROTTERDAM - 13-8-09 / BERLIN - 15-8-09 / MANCHESTER - 17-8-09 / LONDON - 18-8-09 / DUBLIN - 22-6-10 / BELFAST - 23-6-10 / LONDON - 25-6-10 / BERLIN - 30-6-10 / ARRAS - 3-7-10 / BILBAO - 9-7-10 / LISBON - 10-7-10
  • Options
    something telling me will see this in Berlin as well..
  • Options
    deserteddotsedeserteddotse Posts: 1,276
    lucajl wrote:
    I was there too. This is pretty standard procedure at concerts in Holland (stadium incl arena shows). Anybody with fanclub wristband has access. Later on they filled the area up with all other early birds, all other early birds got a different wristband to go in and out. I think a fantastic sytem!

Jeroen

I think it was great too. All 10C had exit and giving props to the early arriving non 10C fans!
    Wish they could have this everywhere...
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    lucajl wrote:

Jeroen

I think it was great too. All 10C had exit and giving props to the early arriving non 10C fans!
    Wish they could have this everywhere...
    that was great!!perfect idea..system that works..
    i talked to a guy from band security after early entrance and told me they talk alot about how all will go better for the fans of 10c and the ones waiting for hours with public sale tix..
    perfect organized..i thank him from this.
  • Options
    antti23antti23 Posts: 138
    Sounds good. Hoping for a 10c pit in Stockholm!
    Stockholm 2012
    Oslo 2012
    Stockholm 2014
    Oslo 2014
  • Options
    antti23 wrote:
    Sounds good. Hoping for a 10c pit in Stockholm!
    will be great..im sure will not be at oslo..its so small the arena
  • Options
    antares434antares434 Posts: 110
    I'm going to the Berlin shows with my wife ... we have 10C tickets. After we purchased the tickets we became pregnant with twins ... Yay! Anyway ... we still want to take advantage of the early entry, but now have some concerns. Here are my questions:

1) can we just show up anytime between 5:30 -6 and still get a good spot (I'm thinking we'll prefer to be in the rear of the 10c section anyway).

2) have the pits been cramped or rough so far?

3) once we get a spot on the floor can we move freely in the area for bathroom, water, etc?

Any other tips or help would be appreciated too. Thanks!