Options

Used Ticket stub for Manchester night 1

foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
edited June 2012 in Lost Dogs
Hi was wondering if anyone had a spare used ticket for the first night in Manchester?? I was on the floor & they took the ticket off people when they entered, only found out following night that you could get it back at the end!! I've a ticket for every gig I've been to in last 20 years, first time I've come home without one!! Would love to get one if possible, tried asking at venue on the thurs but nothing!! Maybe someone could help me out??
'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I did exactly the same... If I had a couple of tickets I would pass one your way... Good luck with your search... I suggest watching eBay (which I'm doing too) you never know it may pop up one day!!
    "thoughts arrive like butterflies"

14 PJ gigs and counting....
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    If you still haven't got one, you could have one of mine. They're for seated, and not in my name. But I'm not a collector and you would probably appreciate it more. I'm hoping to give the other one to someone else on the board if they want it.

Shoot me a pm with your details.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Oh no! Hope you find one! I keep all my ticket stubs too. Is this standard for European shows??
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    For several just for this reason

Pm me your address and I'll happily send to you
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Oh no! Hope you find one! I keep all my ticket stubs too. Is this standard for European shows??

No but that night it just seemed to be that way. Usually you get them back at the door on your way out but no one was there giving them out. I missed out on one too.
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    If you still haven't got one, you could have one of mine. They're for seated, and not in my name. But I'm not a collector and you would probably appreciate it more. I'm hoping to give the other one to someone else on the board if they want it.

Shoot me a pm with your details.

PM sent :D
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    For several just for this reason

Pm me your address and I'll happily send to you

Cheers dude but hopefully I'm sorted :)
  • Options
    tenbobtenbob Posts: 66
    I managed to get a ticket stub back but somehow between leaving the venue and getting home I lost it. :(

Totally gutted as wanted to frame it with the poster.

If anyone still has a spare that they would be willing to part with please get in touch. I will happily compensate you. Thanks!