Options

Sky Arts tonight - PJ Live @ IOW :D

2»

Comments

• Options
    manclassmanclass Posts: 50
    Don't be dissing Pump Up The Jam - as my upper body got a good workout Weds and Thurs, the hips and thighs just got the matching workout :D
  • Options
    Watching Sky Arts crap coverage "live"... Just cut back from an ad break and could hear Hail Hail in the background before they cut to a pre recorded Madness, which they showed 2 hours ago :-(
  • Options
    Watching Sky Arts crap coverage "live"... Just cut back from an ad break and could hear Hail Hail in the background before they cut to a pre recorded Madness, which they showed 2 hours ago :-(
  • Options
    Just heard Small Town in the background in a 30 second cut to presenter.
  • Options
    LKPJ1991LKPJ1991 Kent, England Posts: 12

Yep i heard that too.. am getting really annoyed now.. grrrrrrr
    i'll ride the wave where it takes me..
  • Options
    downloaded Absoluteradio.co.uk app to listen to their coverage.... not live! (as yet??)

Interestingly the Sky Arts PJ montage just before the last ad looked like it included a clip from Mancheser the other day!
  • Options
    Richie15Richie15 Posts: 35
    I think I heard them just say its on at 11.30 U.K time on absolute radio. Not sure if it's the full concert tho.
  • Options
    my guess is that they'll go live to the last 3 songs when Sky Arts do...
  • Options
    JUST BREATHE *hides lighter aloft*
  • Options
    3manstack3manstack Posts: 202
    Balls to PJ, what I really want is to watch a scrawny whiney voiced chav in a Rottweiler tshirt, He is so edgy isnt he?
  • Options
    JimmyjamhJimmyjamh Posts: 90
    3manstack wrote:
    Balls to PJ, what I really want is to watch a scrawny whiney voiced chav in a Rottweiler tshirt, He is so edgy isnt he?
    Garbage isn't it???
  • Options
    ...just when I think its over there's another song....
  • Options
    ....and Absoluteradio are not playing live from the IoW...
  • Options
    was about 12 min delay based on Pablo tweeting
  • Options
    Gotta love Sky how on earth could they mess up so badly when at the end Edd thanks Boom and the camera zooms in on Matt C lol Oh dear poor old Boom.....Boom deserves more camera shots for sure he is a top man :D
    T Chappell
  • Options
    Richie15Richie15 Posts: 35
    So how much of the band did they show on sky arts after if any? I'm working nights and was wondering if its worth me staying up in the morning and searching through all that other shit for some pearl jam with my toast.
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    Absolutely horrendous coverage.

They show 30 mins of utter toss like Professor Green, but they stick three songs by the headliners on last.

They showed 'Blood', 'Alive' and 'Yellow Ledbetter' - which they labelled as 'Little Wing' when it was shown.

And when they showed Ed thanking the band, they showed different band members for different thanks.

Utter garbage and showed a terrible lack of research.

How are these idiots paid to do these jobs??? :nono:
  • Options
    alexross42alexross42 Posts: 364
    Olivavu wrote:
    Absolutely horrendous coverage.

They show 30 mins of utter toss like Professor Green, but they stick three songs by the headliners on last.

They showed 'Blood', 'Alive' and 'Yellow Ledbetter' - which they labelled as 'Little Wing' when it was shown.

And when they showed Ed thanking the band, they showed different band members for different thanks.

Utter garbage and showed a terrible lack of research.

How are these idiots paid to do these jobs??? :nono:

It was the band's decision to only show 3 songs.....real shame after the full set airing that Reading 2006 got...I think they missed a trick there, considering how many people got shut out following the ticketing problems, then the non-announced second night, would have been a nice gesture for those that couldn't make it....but I'm sure they had their reasons...
    My Music, 'Crowd of Oaks' - Spotify | Bandcamp

Manchester 2000 :: Cardiff 2000 :: Prague 2006 :: London 2007 :: Manchester 2009 :: London 2009 :: Manchester I 2012 :: Manchester II 2012 :: Milton Keynes 2014 :: London I 2018 :: London II 2018

*BRAD* Birmingham 2013 :: London 2013
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    Is this the same set that palladia is showing in a half hour?

Same 3 songs? Or will they show more?
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    gazbertgazbert Posts: 3
    Sky Arts 'really sorry' over Isle of Wight festival coverage

http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/903187-sky-ar ... z1yorS5ShY
    Leeds 2006 / Hyde Park 2010 / Manchester 1, Manchester 2, Werchter, EV Solo Manchester 2012, Brad Manchester 2013, Soundgarden Donnington 2012, Hyde Park, Shepherd's Bush 2012 / Birmingham 2013
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    They aren't sorry. They showed loads of coverage of fashionable garbage to appease the generic masses.

And having Whiley and Ball presenting was bad enough!