Options

Ames Bros post Manchester UK PJ poster on Facebook

Mike_McQMike_McQ Posts: 105
edited June 2012 in Lost Dogs
Greetings brothers and sisters,

I saw that the Ames Bros., posted the Manchester UK PJ poster for this June 21st. I think it's amazing. How/where do I get this?

Help!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater
Mike_McQ
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,388
    i would suggest signing up for their mailing list. once they put posters on sale, they send out an email providing details. also, there's a good chance that 10c will sell some here. (they usually do)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    something looks very familiar in the design of this one .. . . :lol:
  • Options
    On sale in a few minutes. $10 off today. We're excited to announce our collaberation with fellow Seattle poster artist, Shawn Wolfe as part of the VS. Poster Series for the current Pearl Jam EU Tour. Available copies are signed and numbered by Shawn Wolfe, Barry Ament and Coby Schultz out of an edition of 115. Only 100 prints available for purchase(we archive 15).

For the next 24 hrs we will be offering an unprecidented $10 off of each poster to our loyal customers.

• Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    On sale now at Ames bros site
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Are the 5 different posters going on sale do we know? Ames posted them on FB earlier but no info. That Chewwy poster rules!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,154
    boyo79 wrote:
    Are the 5 different posters going on sale do we know? Ames posted them on FB earlier but no info. That Chewwy poster rules!

No official word yet. If they do sell them I hope they do it as a set then selling them separately.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:

No official word yet. If they do sell them I hope they do it as a set then selling them separately.

Agreed, will keep my eyes peeled! Wouldn't mind the collection.
    "thoughts arrive like butterflies"

14 PJ gigs and counting....