Options

Fringe Premier Tonight

marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
Anyone else excited about this season of Fringe, I would imagine some of PJ is, it's a great show that is way underrated in my opinion. It has a lot to do with screwed up people trying to find their way in the world at the heart of the story telling and has examined the father son relationship in great detail as well.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    It's been off for so many weeks thanks to baseball, it feels like tonight's the premier. Can't wait!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    LukinFan wrote:
    It's been off for so many weeks thanks to baseball, it feels like tonight's the premier. Can't wait!

+1
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    This season has been so good, like more of a sci-fi edge or something. And watching Walter this year has been so sad, John Noble is a fantastic actor, really knocks it out of the park every time he's up. Can't wait for Peter Bishop tonight, should knock everything out of order once again.
  • Options
    Fringe episode tonight is titled "Nothing as it Seems", I know I've heard that title before????????
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    marcos wrote:
    Fringe episode tonight is titled "Nothing as it Seems", I know I've heard that title before????????
    im sure i heard it before!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    A friend of mine suggested that I watch this show, I didn't care for it at the time, but one day, I've started to watch it regularly, from a website you can watch for free here in Argentina (and all over the world for that matter), and the show really hold a grip on me, when I was nuts about it, lets say, third season, I watched almost 4 episodes on a day on a weekend... the last one available is A short story about love, season 4, episode 15... amazing show, I LMAO with walter being so serious, scientific, but requesting some pie or apologising because the LSD is kicking... besides he listens to great music, on vinyl... coolest scientist ever!!!!
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CFRPEIrCd8

Didn't realize that it's going to be their final season. Bummer
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    JenfarrJenfarr Posts: 638
    There was a chance it wasn't going to get renewed. But it's my understanding that FOX gave then a 13 episode final season to wrap things up.
    "McCready played on, lending credence to the theory that he was actually built in Stone’s basement from spare truck parts and vinyl records." - Glide Mag. review of MSG 7/8/03
  • Options
    Jenfarr wrote:
    There was a chance it wasn't going to get renewed. But it's my understanding that FOX gave then a 13 episode final season to wrap things up.

This is exactly what happened as nobody has been watching it unfortunately. It's such a great show and I'm glad Fox is allowing it a chance to end properly.

They actually filmed an alternate season finale this year should it have been cancelled. The actors, writers, and producers have been really invested in the show and have gone to great lengths to show how much they respect the fans love of the show.
  • Options
    marcos wrote:
    Jenfarr wrote:

This is exactly what happened as nobody has been watching it unfortunately. It's such a great show and I'm glad Fox is allowing it a chance to end properly.

They actually filmed an alternate season finale this year should it have been cancelled. The actors, writers, and producers have been really invested in the show and have gone to great lengths to show how much they respect the fans love of the show.
    Wow - didn't know that. I think it's one of the best shows on TV. Fox recently canceled another JJ Abrams show - Alcatraz, which I thought had potential.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    LukinFan wrote:
    marcos wrote:
    Jenfarr wrote:

Wow - didn't know that. I think it's one of the best shows on TV. Fox recently canceled another JJ Abrams show - Alcatraz, which I thought had potential.

It sucks since most of America now watches garbage like "Americas got Talent", and the "The Bachelor".
    Reality shows are the worst. Thankfully Fox stepped up and will let them wrap the series.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...