Spare tickets Euro tour 2012?

Comments

• alesekalesek Posts: 809
    so big sob story here but my girlfriend of 4 years just cheated on me and broke up with me, blowing up our plans to travel europe this summer and see pj in prague. i have 2 tenclub floor tickets that i would like to transfer (at face value of course) to another tenclubber who is able to go. does anyone know if this is possible? i just got a new place in seattle and funds are tight so i was hoping i wouldnt lose out on the cash i spent for the tickets.

feel free to shoot me a pm or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> so we can work it out.

thanks!
    joe

Hey Joe,

sorry to hear/read this ...

but as someone mentioned, it would be quite difficult to transfer 10c tickets to someone else ... if i were you i would hit the road to europe ... as Eddie mentioned in Belfast two years back b4 Rearviewmirror - "Dont be sad about things for too long, you never know whats behind the corner. When you spot it, just run as you fucking can ..."
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • sivovadiasivovadia Posts: 41
    looking for 1 ev ticket to amsterdam. thanks
  • Hello,

my wife can`t come with me to see following shows in Berlin.
    So Ii got one Ticket per show for sale at orininal price.

4th of july: seating cat. 1, Block 205, row 15
    5th of July: Tenclub Ticket
    6th of July: Radohead @ Wuhlheide Berlin GA

I don`t want to sent pdf`s round the world. Would like to meet up in person before the show
    to hand over the ticket (and have a beer or three...... ;) ).

Please contact me via PM

Chris

5th of July: Tenclub Ticket
    6th of July: Radohead @ Wuhlheide Berlin GA sold
  • Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    GOOD FRIEND OF MINE HAS 3 SEATED TICKET FOR SALE BERLIN 4.7 THE FIRST SHOW

You can by one, two or all 3 tickets

pm if you need some ;)
    thanks
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • LorreLorre Posts: 6
    Still have 2 TC-tickets for sale second night Berlin (5 july). No problem to hand them over (+ wristbands), we're on the spot --> chosen for seats. PM me...
  • tompetompe Posts: 5
    My friend was forced to cancel trip to Amsterdam... so I have one floor ticket (+wristband) to Amsterdam 27th for sale. And of course with face value! :) Pm me.
  • Alien dude has two tickets for Amsterdam 26th to sell, anyone interested? (seated, not adjacent, though)
  • Alien dude has two tickets for Amsterdam 26th to sell, anyone interested? (seated, not adjacent though)
  • MSnider44MSnider44 San Diego Posts: 746
    I have two 10C tickets for the June 26th Amsterdam show available. Turns out I cannot make the trip. I bought them from CrowdSurge when they went on sale last year. They are the General Admission 10C tickets.

How do I go about getting them transferred to another 10C'er? Will 10C even allow this?

Thanks, and PM me if you're interested and really or still need them.

I paid $131.36 GBP for them. Not sure what that comes out to USD....

--Matt--
  • jsg88jsg88 Posts: 1
    Planning my trip from Toronto now, looking for 10c spares for Prague and both Berlin shows. Pm me please if you have!
  • Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 884
    1 spare ticket for manchester night one, early entry. face value. inbox me if interested.
  • strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    MSnider44 wrote:
    I have two 10C tickets for the June 26th Amsterdam show available. Turns out I cannot make the trip. I bought them from CrowdSurge when they went on sale last year. They are the General Admission 10C tickets.

How do I go about getting them transferred to another 10C'er? Will 10C even allow this?

Thanks, and PM me if you're interested and really or still need them.

I paid $131.36 GBP for them. Not sure what that comes out to USD....

--Matt--

Unfortunately 10c don't allow transfers, which is a shame!
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    have a pair of tickets for amsterdam 1- june 26
    section 110, row 12. selling for cost, 100 each. great seats, hit me with a pm.
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Amsterdam PJ fans meeting...

Monday 25th June 7pm

The Tara

Lounge Bar Restaurant

Address :Nes 100,Binnenstad

http://www.thetara.com/home.html

http://www.facebook.com/dimitris.pearlj ... 056100883/

its a cool bar,restaurant...holds around 100 people..in the center of the city with alot bars around and close to Dam square..
    from there later we can go to some big bars,with live music etc...

seeya at DAM...... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I have one spare standing ticket for first night in Manchester (Wednesday 20th) cos a friend can no longer go.

It's box office collection, so would need to meet you there.

Thanks

Tim
  • HEXHEX Posts: 221
    sivovadia wrote:

Have one for you .... maybe. Tonight I'll know for sure if my spare EV 10club ticket for Amsterdam July 26 is still available. I'll let you know later today.
  • Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 884
    now i've got a spare for both Manchester shows, standing. face value. inbox me if interested.
  • BurnsyBurnsy Posts: 4
    Hey Guys

I have a spare standing 10c ticket for Oslo
    and a general sale ticket to copenhagen. (not sure if it is standing, can anyone read the ticketmaster ticket?)

Face value

Also driving from Stockholm, via Oslo to Copenhagen... may also have a spare seat :-)

PM me if interested.
  • Due to sudden illness(best friend had a stroke at age 42!) have a spare for each night.
    10c for 1 and front row at the back for 2(block 107 row a).
    Willing to sell for what I paid for them - not interested in making a profit.
    Please PM if interested.
    Thanks!
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,251
    I've still got 2 seated tickets for Manchester 1 that I need to sell. Seat location: section BL 214, row Q, seats 9-10.

It's box office pick up so we'll have to meet up at the venue on the night. I had been asking for £100 for both but as we're running out of time now (only 1 WEEK TO GO!!! :crazy: ) if anyone wants to make me a sensible offer please PM me. As much as I want to get some of my money back I can't stand the thought of empty seats at a PJ show, it just seems so wrong!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • milanmilan Posts: 447
    And another Manchester 1 (20/6/12) Standing available here.

PM me
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • HEXHEX Posts: 221
    HEX wrote:
    sivovadia wrote:

Have one for you .... maybe. Tonight I'll know for sure if my spare EV 10club ticket for Amsterdam July 26 is still available. I'll let you know later today.

Sorry, spare ticket is gone. PM sent
    Good luck finding a ticket !!
  • Hello,

my wife can`t come with me to see following shows in Berlin.
    So Ii got one Ticket per show for sale at orininal price.

5th of July: Tenclub Ticket sold
    6th of July: Radohead @ Wuhlheide Berlin GA sold

I don`t want to sent pdf`s round the world. Would like to meet up in person before the show
    to hand over the ticket (and have a beer or three...... ;) ).

Please contact me via PM

Chris

The seating ticket for the 4th of July ist still available.
    After tomorrow I will sell it at another place.
    So come on.....bu it ;););)
  • My ticket has gone now

Thanks
  • JustynaJustyna Posts: 132
    Hello there,

I have one spare seated ticket (block 105 row G) from the 02 presale as I had no luck with 10C presale for Manchaster the 20th
    and one spare standing ticket for 21st - (my friend won't be able to go anymore) I have to collect it at the venue and would need to meet you there.

It's late, so any sensible offers will be welcome.
    I am a mum of 11months LO and have already nice collection of unused PJ tickets
    Would love to get some of my money back
    Cheers

Justyna
    Spodek 2000, Roskilde 2000, O2 2009, Belfast 2010, Hyde Park 2010, Wuhlheide 2010, Open'er 2010, Manchester 1&2 2012 , Amsterdam 1&2 2014, Wuhlheide 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Open'er 2014, MK 2014, Amsterdam 1&2 2018, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018, Barcelona 2018, London 1&2 2018
  • HvozdaHvozda Posts: 13
    Hi guys,

I have one spare TC ticket to Copenhagen, and Im interested in trading for the Oslo or Stockholm spare ticket.. PM if interested...

Best
  • i need 1 or 2 tkts for Stockholm ... any spare one to sell?
  • eladfrneladfrn Posts: 32
    Hi,
    I got 1 good spare seating ticket to the Stockholm show.
    PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Elad
    7.7.2012 Stockholm
    20.6.2014 Milan
    22.6.2014 Trieste
    25.6.2014 Vienna
  • Does anyone have an extra decent seated ticket for Manchester June 21st show? I really need a ticket to that show.

"Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • epomepom Posts: 19
    Hey all, am now able to travel to Manchester on the 21st..however due to a foot injury will need a seated ticket should anyone know of any decent ones available.... cheers !!
    he still gives his love he just gives it away, the love he recives is the love that is saved........