Options

Anyone else having problems Updating payment info?

No one's rivalNo one's rival Posts: 241
edited June 2012 in The Porch
System doesn't recognize my good old billing address... I even placed a couple of orders with it some minutes ago smoothly.
Nissan Pavilion Stone Ridge, Bristow Virginia, 7-1-2003; Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, Wisconsin, 3-9-2011 & 4-9-2011; Estadio Nacional, San José, Costa Rica, 11-20-2011; 02 Arena, Prague, Czech Republic, 7-2-2012; 02 World, Berlin, Germany, 7-4-2012; Ericsson Globe, Stockholm, Sweden, 7-7-2012; Oslo Spektrum, Norway, 7-9-2012; Forum, Copenhagen, Denmark, 7-10-2012; 1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore, Maryland, 10-27-2013; Global Citizen Festival, NYC, 9-26-2015; Foro Sol, México D.F., 11-28-2015; Madison Square Garden, NYC, 05-01-2016; Madison Square Garden, NYC, 05-02-2016; Safeco Field, Seattle, Washington, 8-8-2018; Safeco Field, Seattle, Washington 8-10-2018.
http://livefootsteps.org/USER/?USR=1225

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SH17171SH17171 Posts: 425
    Yep trying to renew my membership sent an email
    Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out
  • Options
    insert thisinsert this Posts: 290
    SH17171 wrote:
    Yep trying to renew my membership sent an email

Yeah. I'm trying to do the same. Is the only way to do it through automatic deduction now? Can't add it to cart anymore
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    yeaaaaah i'm really confused. i've been trying to renew my membership but i don't know what i'm doing. it's been like 20 minutes. i'm sleepy. help...............
  • Options
    oh.

oh i see.

:?
  • Options
    well that sucks. first attempt to enter card details it tells me it was declined because the address didn't match. well maybe that's because we don't have states in new zealand? attempt number 2 tells me it's a duplicate.

plus i hate automatic credit card payments. means i can't control when i can afford to pay it. as it stands it'll come up on the same credit card bill as my house and contents insurance. not good.
  • Options
    I sent an email too. I hope they fix this error soon...
    Nissan Pavilion Stone Ridge, Bristow Virginia, 7-1-2003; Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, Wisconsin, 3-9-2011 & 4-9-2011; Estadio Nacional, San José, Costa Rica, 11-20-2011; 02 Arena, Prague, Czech Republic, 7-2-2012; 02 World, Berlin, Germany, 7-4-2012; Ericsson Globe, Stockholm, Sweden, 7-7-2012; Oslo Spektrum, Norway, 7-9-2012; Forum, Copenhagen, Denmark, 7-10-2012; 1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore, Maryland, 10-27-2013; Global Citizen Festival, NYC, 9-26-2015; Foro Sol, México D.F., 11-28-2015; Madison Square Garden, NYC, 05-01-2016; Madison Square Garden, NYC, 05-02-2016; Safeco Field, Seattle, Washington, 8-8-2018; Safeco Field, Seattle, Washington 8-10-2018.

• Options
    Has anyone got a response back from 10c yet?

I think they should give the option of automatic or old school :P
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    doompony wrote:
    well that sucks. first attempt to enter card details it tells me it was declined because the address didn't match. well maybe that's because we don't have states in new zealand? attempt number 2 tells me it's a duplicate.

plus i hate automatic credit card payments. means i can't control when i can afford to pay it. as it stands it'll come up on the same credit card bill as my house and contents insurance. not good.
    And you can't take advantage of good exchange rates either. I'm not due until November, but sometimes I like to pay early if the dollar's good. Other than that, it's good to be able to set and forget. Having said that, until recently my CC was only valid for 2 years at a time, so I'd be updating the details every second time anyway...
  • Options

No answer yet...

• Options
    SH17171SH17171 Posts: 425

No answer yet...

+1
    This could be a major nightmare
    Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i guess they working the details..we are still on Beta world..lets be patient for the next days :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    doompony wrote:

And you can't take advantage of good exchange rates either. I'm not due until November, but sometimes I like to pay early if the dollar's good. Other than that, it's good to be able to set and forget. Having said that, until recently my CC was only valid for 2 years at a time, so I'd be updating the details every second time anyway...

yeah me too... i think there's more to the downside though for the auto renewal than positive for me. i hadn't considered the exchange rate even though that was the major deciding factor when it came to buying the boxsets.. i was waiting and waiting for the rate to drop.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850
    So is this mandatory that we store our credit card info on the server?
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    So is this mandatory that we store our credit card info on the server?

Yep. Looks that way Dem. I got a response back from 10C saying that's this is the only way to process membership now :(

I still can't update my payment info. Keeps saying wrong postal address....... :fp:
  • Options
    got this reply from 10Club...

"We apologize for the inconvenience. We have brought this up with the new site developers.

This is a security feature.

AVS is a security feature required on all US credit and debit cards. However some foreign card providers do not have an AVS code. This is likely causing the error. We are working on a fix to this. In the meantime, if you have a different card that does support AVS security, please try that one.

Please stay tuned.

As far as the auto payment- after you renew, you can log in & edit your billing information. Just know that you will have to update it before your Membership expires the following year."

so yeaaaaaaah as dimi says, i guess we wait and see what they can come up with... but that last part kinda implies you can force a payment through early? doesn't it? or not?
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    got this reply from 10Club...

"We apologize for the inconvenience. We have brought this up with the new site developers.

This is a security feature.

AVS is a security feature required on all US credit and debit cards. However some foreign card providers do not have an AVS code. This is likely causing the error. We are working on a fix to this. In the meantime, if you have a different card that does support AVS security, please try that one.

Please stay tuned.

As far as the auto payment- after you renew, you can log in & edit your billing information. Just know that you will have to update it before your Membership expires the following year."

so yeaaaaaaah as dimi says, i guess we wait and see what they can come up with... but that last part kinda implies you can force a payment through early? doesn't it? or not?

Got the same reply too. Hope they can work this out soon... Looks like they''re on it.

• Options
    doompony wrote:
    bazzer wrote:
    doompony wrote:

yeah me too... i think there's more to the downside though for the auto renewal than positive for me. i hadn't considered the exchange rate even though that was the major deciding factor when it came to buying the boxsets.. i was waiting and waiting for the rate to drop.
    Even though I've never forgotten to renew, I've always worried about forgetting so this is good for me. It also means I can't renew early to get my stickers now!
  • Options
    stickers! for your school books!

are the stickers car-proof? i still have my first car sticker proudly displayed on my car - a little red mosquito that i got in 1996 when i first joined the vitalogy health club. it's pretty pimpin. if the stickers are proper car stickers that'd be ok. ok!
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    stickers! for your school books!

are the stickers car-proof? i still have my first car sticker proudly displayed on my car - a little red mosquito that i got in 1996 when i first joined the vitalogy health club. it's pretty pimpin. if the stickers are proper car stickers that'd be ok. ok!
    I think not.
  • Options
    well then.
  • Options
    guess i could put them on work notebooks and confuse coworkers?
  • Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    I'm trying to change my signature,and It's being all wacky!Try to edit signature,tells me to go to main Pearl Jam site,click on link to go there,and a security warning certificate comes up? Anyone else having probs?
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i'm just gonna send 10c a bucket of pennies when my renewal comes due. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    It's working now people!.

• Options
    it sure is. whoop.

still can't change the date it comes out though. boourns.
  • Options
    cippociappocippociappo Posts: 692
    Ole'!!

It's working now :D Looks like I'll be around for a while longer!
    Thanks to the 10C staff for putting a fixin' on it 8-)
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • Options
    It's working now people!.

Sweeeeeeeet!!
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,266
    81 wrote:
    i'm just gonna send 10c a bucket of pennies when my renewal comes due. :fp:
    Back in the good old 90s, this was what I did every year.....
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2