Options

Toledo 04

MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
my first thoughts after driving 5 hours+ to see the show was...'fuckin neil young...longer set than PJ'

BUT

that was my 7th show and i was super pumped for it after just being at the 2 boston warm-up shows. i asked my girlfriend to marry me in boston that weekend...not at the shows...thats just corny...and when we got home we both said we wanted more...oh and she said yes!

i bought tickets of some girl from the states...but had to meet her at her hotel to ge the tickets...and let me say..coming form oakville canada...toledo was a shithole...

buying gas was freightening...pay first behind the bulletproof glass..then pump...just got my NEW car 2 weeks before...set the alarm off 2wice at the gas station alone...haha

anyway next was gettingn drinks/food...and beleive me the states makes that easy.. ALL AT THE SAME PALCE..beer/subs/pizza/coolers

Nice...get to the parking lot and guess what...20$ for parking...fuck that shit...no other event would they charge parking fees...i didnt care though..after driving now for 6 hours...i wanted out

drank, got in line, got in , got back out to put th poster in the car (security wa sall od people that felt bad for my fiance having 'woman' troubles...YES

then the show...first set great..encore ...what so short...then neil comes out...what ann experience...then the second encore..all niel and frampton...at the time..was dissapointed...all that way for PJ...BUT now after hearing the boot after 2 years...in my top 3 PJ show yet...

PJ...KICKS ass

cheers

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
    and oh yeah...my entire point of that post was to find a good quality boot of the show...anyone know if there are more than one copies floating around?

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08