Stock Market

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    His company's market cap has plummeted $25 billion since the IPO. Good thing he's out there calming fears and answering the tough questions with his CFO for investors instead of parading around Europe with his uggo girlfriend. Oh wait...
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    His company's market cap has plummeted $25 billion since the IPO. Good thing he's out there calming fears and answering the tough questions with his CFO for investors instead of parading around Europe with his uggo girlfriend. Oh wait...

you really think he still has alot of interest in the company? i'd resign and sell off my other shares.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I think Facebook is going to finally bring their smartphone to market. I keep reading articles about them acquiring RIM.
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:
    I think Facebook is going to finally bring their smartphone to market. I keep reading articles about them acquiring RIM.

i haven't see that, not to say it's not true. did see they had some interst in a browser.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81, FB might not even be worth 12.5

I am loving this collapse. FB is dying a slow and painful death.

i'd be ok at 12.50. i can't see it going below 10
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

i haven't see that, not to say it's not true. did see they had some interst in a browser.

If you just google it you'll find numerous articles. This site I frequent always seems to be dead on with the rumors out there. This is a decent article.

http://www.imore.com/2012/05/27/faceboo ... ne-talent/
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

If you just google it you'll find numerous articles. This site I frequent always seems to be dead on with the rumors out there. This is a decent article.

http://www.imore.com/2012/05/27/faceboo ... ne-talent/

so lets say facebook creats a phone....what is going to be so cool about it?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    81 wrote:
    It's vibrating notifications will be stronger than the sybian.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    81 wrote:

:lol:
    81 wrote:

Who knows? If you asked that question to someone in the summer of 2006 a year before Apple introduced the iPhone could anyone not associated with Apple answer that?

All I know is that Mark Z. is greedy, ridiculously rich, and very egotistical. His franchise is going nowhere in my opinion.
    81 wrote:

soooo....i'm in.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

soooo....i'm in.
    Perfect Valentines gift...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    Waddell & Reed increases stake in Formula One

http://en.espnf1.com/f1/motorsport/story/81620.html
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/the-exch ... 18410.html

Facebook's IPO was priced at $38 a share on May 17 and has pretty much sunk like a stone ever since, recently slipping under $20 a share for the first time, a 45 percent drop.

Zuckerberg himself lost $423 million on paper after yesterday's drop, knocking him out of the top 10 of the richest technology titans.

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:
    facebook down anouther 6% today....

got a buy order in for 12.50 :lol:

getting closer by the day

closed at 19.05 :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    just wait until the insiders are allowed to start selling shares.......No one will LIKE it!
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    just wait until the insiders are allowed to start selling shares.......No one will LIKE it!
    Thwt was today except zucker. I believe he is nov
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Thwt was today except zucker. I believe he is nov

I wonder if the price of put options already reflects this?
    making money today...whooo...what a sucky summer tho, although i did pick up some PG this summer.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    ouch :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    i can't wait to get into work. looks like mtg rates are down...
    chinese-happy.jpg
    this might the worst day since flash crash
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    what the heck is a fiscal cliff?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

i'd venture to say what hte stock market is doing today could be called a fiscal cliff
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • shepshep Houston Posts: 5,644
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

i'd venture to say what hte stock market is doing today could be nose diving off a fiscal cliff

#fixed
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    i've got one holding that looks like it will end the day up 1.5%. i refer to that as a success :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I got a parking violation today for $58.......at least my losses in the market today made me forget about the $58.
    :?
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I got a parking violation today for $58.......at least my losses in the market today made me forget about the $58.
    :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    my butt hurts
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • shepshep Houston Posts: 5,644
    81 wrote:
    my butt hurts

tell that to my 401k.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.