Options

B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    SMART_Golfing_Tips.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,323
    Kenny Albert ‏@KennyAlbert
    51 wins/109 pts., Winter Classic, 2 Game 7 wins, 3 OTs in DC, Game 5 miracle vs. Caps, Vezina/Hart finalist. Great memories @thenyrangers
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    badbrains wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i for one look forward to badbrains assesment of the game

whistling.gif

We choked. Plain and simple. They were hungrier and wanted it more. But it ain't over yet.
    Hard to assess a teams play when that teams not playing right 81? I live in west chester, pa tell me when and where tee time is for your flyers and maybe i can assess there golf game for u to.
    We may be done on Friday but we still have a chance, although its gonna be tough.

gonna be even harder to assess your team not that they won't be playing for serveral months. :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    CAN'T WAIT FOR JULY 1st 8-)

what's july 1st?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Hahahahaha 81, bet u couldn't wait to type something. What I just dnt get, is how u actually think your clever and funny when in reality you're a fucken joke. Your team was eliminated what, 2 weeks ago, yet for some strange reason you found it necessary to continue to come into a Rangers forum and talk shit. Oh and root for the devils. A team thats in your division and just eliminated your team. Ah ok. Whatever floats your boat buddy. Wouldn't expect anything less from a toothless redneck hick. Dude get a fucken clue, when your teams out, they're out. You dnt go rooting for another team. But I totally understand your reasoning. I'd be pissed too if my rival won another cup while I'm still waiting.
    Good luck to the devils and kings. I won't be watching as my teams out and have no reason to watch.
    J, see u next season buddy! The futures bright and the rest of my ranger buddies, let's keep our heads up.
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    badbrains wrote:
    Hahahahaha 81, bet u couldn't wait to type something. What I just dnt get, is how u actually think your clever and funny when in reality you're a fucken joke. quote]

:fp:

Rangers had a good run. Just not in the cards this season.

I'll still watch the finals.
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    igotid88 wrote:
    51 wins/109 pts., Winter Classic, 2 Game 7 wins, 3 OTs in DC, Game 5 miracle vs. Caps, Vezina/Hart finalist. Great memories @thenyrangers

awesome season..nothing to be ashamed about
    we ran into a hot team at the wrong time
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    Hahahahaha 81, bet u couldn't wait to type something. What I just dnt get, is how u actually think your clever and funny when in reality you're a fucken joke. Your team was eliminated what, 2 weeks ago, yet for some strange reason you found it necessary to continue to come into a Rangers forum and talk shit. Oh and root for the devils. A team thats in your division and just eliminated your team. Ah ok. Whatever floats your boat buddy. Wouldn't expect anything less from a toothless redneck hick. Dude get a fucken clue, when your teams out, they're out. You dnt go rooting for another team. But I totally understand your reasoning. I'd be pissed too if my rival won another cup while I'm still waiting.
    Good luck to the devils and kings. I won't be watching as my teams out and have no reason to watch.
    J, see u next season buddy! The futures bright and the rest of my ranger buddies, let's keep our heads up.

eh thats 81 for ya..all good
    i know we are gonna win won very soon and definately b4 the flyers

were only gonna get better and more experienced..and we were six wins away from a cup 8-)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    CAN'T WAIT FOR JULY 1st 8-)

what's july 1st?

are u serious????

free agency opens
  • Options
    as for the finals...hope the kings win...but whatever ..the devils can win again and only 50,000 people will care..actualluy all of jersey will because of thier bandwagon fans

not to mention nothing like a good june riot outside staples center :lol:
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

Ran into Marty. I'm telling you he's the best I have ever seen. I know I'll catch shit from the other Rangers fans but IMHO that's how I see it. The guy is just a wall when he needs to be.

Pair that with the fact that this team's only dominant force is Henry...well when he can't steal the game the team is average right now. Bright future...yes. But right now no.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

Ran into Marty. I'm telling you he's the best I have ever seen. I know I'll catch shit from the other Rangers fans but IMHO that's how I see it. The guy is just a wall when he needs to be.

Pair that with the fact that this team's only dominant force is Henry...well when he can't steal the game the team is average right now. Bright future...yes. But right now no.

They came in 1st and were 6 wins from a cup....I don't agree with that statement
  • Options
    PJFAN13PJFAN13 Posts: 1,422
    Still bummed :cry:
    Poo!
    Hats off to NYR for even making that a game last night...once we were down 2-0 early,it really was going to be hard to get 3 against Marty...their grit, heart and spirit pulled them back, but the friggin mistakes were too much to overcome.
    Gabby? Paging Gabby...your ticket to Palookaville got punched last night...
    Richards? Wow, expected more from him, especially after the way he played in WAS series...
    Don't even get me started on MDZ :evil: :evil: :evil:
    The future is bright, for sure...however Pittsburgh is only going to get healthier, Philly hungrier, Washington better, etc...ain't easy getting to this part of the playoffs, let alone the Cup finals.
    I appreciate the NYR faithful that had positive vibes and made coming to this thread fun...even the fucksticks who broke balls...
    Will this be the LOWEST rated Cup in the history of Lord Stanley??? Really, is there anyone who cares about LA/NJ??? wow...
    I'll tip my hat to NJD, way to plow through FLA, PHL and us...
    BUMMER :cry:
    11.30.93~10.2.96~9.13.98~9.1.00~8.25.00~7.3.03~7.5.03
    7.9.03~9.28.04~10.1.05~5.12.06~5.13.06~5.27.06~5.28.06
    8.5.08(EV)~10.9.09~5.21.10~6.20.11(EV)~7.5.11(EV)~7.9.11(EV)
    11.21.13~8.27.16(EV)~11.14.16(TOTD)~4.13.20~9.27.20~9.26.21~10.2.21
    2.15.22 (EV)~2.25.22 (EV)~2.27.22 (EV)~5.3.22~5.7.22~9.17.24
  • Options

They came in 1st and were 6 wins from a cup....I don't agree with that statement

And only .500 in the playoffs. They are a decent team but not nearly there yet.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    IMHO the NYR had no juice left after the first two series.
    They looked slow.
    Anyway, Im rooting for the devils, probably the most under appreciated team of all time.
  • Options
    THANKS AGAIN BOYS !!

I NEED A BEACH DAY !!!
  • Options
    were only gonna get better and more experienced..and we were six wins away from a cup 8-)

and the Flyers were 2 wins a way in 2010. means nothing. we all know in hockey, anything can happen any year in the playoffs. this year was no different
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

and the Flyers were 2 wins a way in 2010. means nothing. we all know in hockey, anything can happen any year in the playoffs. this year was no different

YES THEY WERE,BUT WE HAVE A BETTER TEAM WITH MORE YOUNG INS ON THE WAY

WE WILL WIN THE CUP WITHIN 2-3 YEARS
  • Options
    81 wrote:

YES THEY WERE,BUT WE HAVE A BETTER TEAM WITH MORE YOUNG INS ON THE WAY

WE WILL WIN THE CUP WITHIN 2-3 YEARS

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT. HOCKEY IS WAY TO UNPREDICTABLE FROM YEAR TO YEAR AND SERIES TO SERIES. JUST LOOK AT THIS YEAR, EVERYONE THOUGHT BOSTON COULD REPEAT. EVERYONE THOUGHT PITTSBURGH WAS DOMINANT. YOU JUST NEVER KNOW.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    a lot of bullshit articles posted about the rangers this morning. fuck the haters!

this team came within a goal and one win of the FINALS with ZERO offensive fire power. it stings now, but i think over the past two maybe three years, rangers fans have restored faith in sather. the guy pulled a 180 and is really showing a lot of faith in his young stars. this team will find the missing piece in the off season.

this season started with the month long opening in Europe/Canada/West Coast, did without Staal for the first half of the season, was considered down and out before the season started due to the "inexperienced" blueliners, but we defied all odds, finished first in the conference, went to the 3rd round, played 2 games 7's... job well done.
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    golf_fairway.jpg

Plenty of room out here welcome aboard !!

:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    a lot of bullshit articles posted about the rangers this morning. fuck the haters!

this team came within a goal and one win of the FINALS with ZERO offensive fire power. it stings now, but i think over the past two maybe three years, rangers fans have restored faith in sather. the guy pulled a 180 and is really showing a lot of faith in his young stars. this team will find the missing piece in the off season.

this season started with the month long opening in Europe/Canada/West Coast, did without Staal for the first half of the season, was considered down and out before the season started due to the "inexperienced" blueliners, but we defied all odds, finished first in the conference, went to the 3rd round, played 2 games 7's... job well done.
    Down and out in the pre season. Lots of places had you finishing in the top 3
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    ah well.

It was real good while it lasted.

Who wins the cup means very little to me personally,

but at least if the Devils win,
    we can say we were eliminated
    -1 goal away-
    by the Champions.

Hats off to the Devils.

:cry: :evil: :cry: :evil:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    StevieGStevieG Ontario Posts: 850
    81 wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

Yeah 81!!! You've got a lot of nerve going into other teams threads to talk shit, who do you think you are? Seriously, what kind of person would do something like that??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Barrie, ON - Aug 22, 1998
    London, ON - Sep 12, 2005
    Toronto, ON - Aug 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON- Sep 11 2011
    Hamilton, ON- Sep 15 2011
    London, ON- Jul 16 2013
    Buffalo, NY- Oct 12 2013
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    560102_10100460629441977_27605919_45136236_768169623_n.jpg
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    Bathgate66 wrote:

:clap:
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:

x1 million

what a fun year...so many ot wins at MSG going crazy with my boys

thanks for giving it all while playing with a ton of injuries to everyone

like i said july 1 is not far away..we will start discussing in a few days..we ,the fans, need to get away also :mrgreen:
  • Options
    StevieG wrote:
    81 wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

Yeah 81!!! You've got a lot of nerve going into other teams threads to talk shit, who do you think you are? Seriously, what kind of person would do something like that??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Go read my posts in this thread and compare them to your posts. Big difference.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 lets make a friendly bet

who wins the cup first....

no more than $50