PRAGUE - tips, hints, beers, meet ups... etc ...

Comments

• pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    my call too is that denmark will end up being the best show on the tour though ,its the last show on the tour? they had that sad festival thing happen there, they will probably end up playing a very long show imo i saw them before to end tour legs and they are usualy sick shows atleat in usa, i think they picked that city for last stop for a reason, i think it gonna be the best setlist and longest show the whole european tour, denmark is probably the best show to go to if you can only pick 1 show for the setlist
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    my call too is that denmark will end up being the best show on the tour though ,its the last show on the tour? they had that sad festival thing happen there, they will probably end up playing a very long show imo i saw them before to end tour legs and they are usualy sick shows atleat in usa, i think they picked that city for last stop for a reason, i think it gonna be the best setlist and longest show the whole european tour, denmark is probably the best show to go to if you can only pick 1 show for the setlist
    i think they gonna play Smile at Copenhagen.. :) and yes ,i believe denmark gonna be the best show,as Prague too :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    is prostitution legal in prague? cause damn there is alot of hot woman there, if it illegal maybe just go to a bar and try to pay someone? they have some of the hottest girls, that reason alone is worth going there :lol:

well, prostitution is legal the same way as in other big city ... its been around for hundred years ... ;) . there are some streets with obvious "places" but you would hardly find czech girls there...

but yeah, cant complain living here really ... when the sun and the heat hit the old town narrow streets, you sit in a garden with a cold beer in your hands, watching all the passing by s ... life gets simply beautifull indeed... 8-)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    52 days ...

For those traveling to Prague, when are you arriving?
    I still have yet to book my flight. ( :crazy: ) Looking to arrive either the 30th or 1st, but my tour sidekick doesn't arrive until the 2nd.

49 days ... :o

A lot of people skipping the festivals, so we got bunch of people arriving for the whole weekend already. On Satruday (30th) planning a beer tour thru Prague - pls pm coach4tl - Jeremy, whos gonna take you thru few local pubs with good beer. Im joining you later on too ...

Sunday is the meet up ... and ... Monday ... u know .... !!!!!!!!! :o:o:mrgreen: ....
    Release to open!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    anyone else think the first part of the euro tour is way better than the last? cause prague is a fun city and berlin dont seem overly expensive either, but if you go to stockholm, oslo etc sweden show those places look like they are expensive to travel to, especialy if you from north america since the euro is worth more, prague seems cheap from what i read but that better value for the money and prague is more pretty city than the scandanavian ones from what i saw
    the first part is Manchester-Arras
    the second part is Prague-Copenhagen
    prague is the most cheap of all the towns of the tour,berlin follows..
    Scandinavia is the most expnsive of all,same as uk,cos of pounds than euros.

they should of cancelled sweden, norway, and denmark and played spain portugal italy instead but whatever prague amsterdam berlin is gonna be sick
    would be cool to play in south europe..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    alesek wrote:
    52 days ...

For those traveling to Prague, when are you arriving?
    I still have yet to book my flight. ( :crazy: ) Looking to arrive either the 30th or 1st, but my tour sidekick doesn't arrive until the 2nd.

49 days ... :o

A lot of people skipping the festivals, so we got bunch of people arriving for the whole weekend already. On Satruday (30th) planning a beer tour thru Prague - pls pm coach4tl - Jeremy, whos gonna take you thru few local pubs with good beer. Im joining you later on too ...

Sunday is the meet up ... and ... Monday ... u know .... !!!!!!!!! :o:o:mrgreen: ....
    Release to open!

Thanks ales! :thumbup:
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • YardenYarden Posts: 820
    i have an extra 10c ticket for Prague. anyone interested?
    Yarden wrote:
    i have an extra 10c ticket for Prague. anyone interested?
    contact alesek
    memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=25447
  • YardenYarden Posts: 820

done. thanks.
    Tks Dimi and Yarden ... :D

you all made another of my friends happy ! :)
    alesek wrote:
    Tks Dimi and Yarden ... :D

you all made another of my friends happy ! :)
    anyone else need,let me know
    Yarden wrote:

done. thanks.
    cool!!
  • traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    40 days 'til my first show of the tour! :clap:
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Thanks Ales for all information and organization :clap:

I'll be there...see you all !!!

Can't wait!!
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.

Can't wait!!
    bring all the Croatia mafia,ok? :D
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396

Can't wait!!
    Everyone on both sides of my family other than my father was born in Istria.
    And my old man knew a guy who knew a guy ;)
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!

Can't wait!!
    Everyone on both sides of my family other than my father was born in Istria.
    And my old man knew a guy who knew a guy ;)
    hehehehehhehee..cant wait to see you next month :D
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396

Starting off in Amsterdam D :mrgreen:

See you there :corn:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!

Starting off in Amsterdam D :mrgreen:

See you there :corn:
    :D
  • WookieeWookiee Posts: 3
    Can anyone help a fellow PJ fan from Croatia out? I had to wait for my friends to see if they would be able to go to Prague and now that they know they are, I see that most of the tickets have been sold out. Well, there are still a few seats available on 4th floor but it's just impossible for me to go to any rock concert, especially Pearl Jam, and watch it from up above sitting down in a chair like it's a theater play or something. Does anyone have any idea if there are any floor/standing tickets available to buy, anywhere? I've been able to locate some resellers, but I'm not paying some scalper double or triple the price, it's just not cool.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
    Budapest 11/17/1996, Ljubljana 6/19/2000, Zagreb 9/26/2006
  • Bump
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    Beer Advocate did a nice little write up about Beer Destinations in Prague.... issue #63
    http://beeradvocate.com/community/threa ... rone.3750/
    i like sound...
  • IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    Hi All,

Can anyone help me with the rail site? I want to train it onto Berlin and have no idea what I'm doing. Is there a way of getting the site in English?

Thanks,Tom
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
    IamTom wrote:
    Hi All,

Can anyone help me with the rail site? I want to train it onto Berlin and have no idea what I'm doing. Is there a way of getting the site in English?

Thanks,Tom
    http://www.bahn.com/i/view/USA/en/index.shtml
    https://www.cd.cz/eshop/default.aspx

both in english..good luck..anything else you need just ask
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    Anyone still looking for a hotel in Prague check this one out, use code "TripAdvisor": http://en.kkhotels.com/hotels/prague/k-k-hotel-central/

I got 3 nights for 247 Euros, and its supposedly a 4-star hotel. It's near the Palladium shopping center. And it's free cancellation up to day before! Rate includes free breakfast, free wi-fi, use of sauna and gym. And there are massage services if you so desire.

And google maps tells me this is close to the hotel with the bar that stays open till 5 where folks are gathering after the show.

:mrgreen:
    Wookiee wrote:
    Can anyone help a fellow PJ fan from Croatia out? I had to wait for my friends to see if they would be able to go to Prague and now that they know they are, I see that most of the tickets have been sold out. Well, there are still a few seats available on 4th floor but it's just impossible for me to go to any rock concert, especially Pearl Jam, and watch it from up above sitting down in a chair like it's a theater play or something. Does anyone have any idea if there are any floor/standing tickets available to buy, anywhere? I've been able to locate some resellers, but I'm not paying some scalper double or triple the price, it's just not cool.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

well from time to time there are tickets poping out on https://www.facebook.com/groups/spares2012/ and also here http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=480 ...

so keep your eyes open.
    IamTom wrote:
    Hi All,

Thanks,Tom

I need English. Couldn't find anything but native tongue.

Any help with an English version gratefully accepted.

Tom
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

IamTom wrote:
    Hi All,

Thanks,Tom

Tom
    Given To Live -

IamTom wrote:
    IamTom wrote:
    Hi All,

Thanks,Tom

Tom
    you can change to english to both sites
    this might help ....

all Prague - Berlin trains on 3rd ... https://www.cd.cz/eshop/connres_2G.aspx ... 6aa0a5e605