Options

Birthday Wish! PJ Goodies!

dhealy90dhealy90 Posts: 124
edited May 2012 in Lost Dogs
Its my birthday today, and I was just wondering if any of you wonderful folks out there in the 10Club would happen to have a PJ20 Day 2 poster they were looking to sell. This week imfor going out and getting all my concert posters framed and need Day 2 to complete my PJ20 destination weekend posters. If anyone could help me, id be forever grateful. Thanks folks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I do not but have a great Birthday. From a Wisconsinite to a Wisconsinite.
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Also don't have it for you but Happy Birthday! And I miss Eau Claire. I use to live on Hudson and Menomonee back in the day.....
  • Options
    Also don't have it for you but Happy Birthday! And I miss Eau Claire. I use to live on Hudson and Menomonee back in the day.....

I'm from Hudson.
  • Options
    dan46erdan46er Posts: 157
    No posters but Happy Birthday!
    Buffalo 05/10/10, Buffalo 10/12/13, Brooklyn 10/19/13

"I seem to recognize your face, haunting, familiar yet, I can't seem to place it..."
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,372
    Similar message for ya haha... Happy Birthday, sorry i don't have an extra day 2 poster, and I also miss Eau Claire, I used to live on Barstow across from Johnny's Market. Ah, the good ol' days. Anyway, rambling, enjoy your day, good luck with the framing, I'll keep an eye out for that PJ20 poster.
  • Options
    adusick wrote:
    Similar message for ya haha... Happy Birthday, sorry i don't have an extra day 2 poster, and I also miss Eau Claire, I used to live on Barstow across from Johnny's Market. Ah, the good ol' days. Anyway, rambling, enjoy your day, good luck with the framing, I'll keep an eye out for that PJ20 poster.

Yeah? I live in the dorms now but I have a house on S. Dewey lined up. :D

Somebody needs to hook this guy up with a poster, it's his birthday! :D:D
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Wait, did this become Wisconsin chat? :mrgreen:

Go Brewers!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Wait, did this become Wisconsin chat? :mrgreen:

Go Brewers!

I think it has become one! I might start another thread. I feel bad about hijacking it... :(

Another bump for ya though!
  • Options
    adusick wrote:

Im seeing all this Eau Claire business. This Is awesome. I have a friend who lives there. Just saw Bon Iver there in december for a home show at the Zorn. But thanks anyway folks. Ill find this poster sooner or later.
  • Options
    dhealy90 wrote:
    adusick wrote:

Im seeing all this Eau Claire business. This Is awesome. I have a friend who lives there. Just saw Bon Iver there in december for a home show at the Zorn. But thanks anyway folks. Ill find this poster sooner or later.

I was at both shows. :D

Take Care
  • Options
    dhealy90 wrote:
    adusick wrote:

I was totally there for both nights! One of the best shows ive seen. Blood Bank was moving as FUCK.