Stock Market

Comments

• 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    am i reading this right...

421M shares sold in the IPO

287M shares have traded since the market opend?

or am i missing something.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    BD, the delay appeared to be due to institutions getting their full allocation. This almost never happens right?
    This is what it appreared to be...
    And flipping flippers :evil:
    Of course. It's going to take a while for the market to digest this IPO. I was thinking it might be better to play the momentum on this thing through the summer through options, rather than buying outright.

This IPO is insane today. Interesting stat: The valuation divided by number of FB users equals about ten cents per FB user.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    This IPO is insane today. Interesting stat: The valuation divided by number of FB users equals about ten cents per FB user.

might want to check you math.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Not me. This according to Bloomberg.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    81 wrote:

Not me. This according to Bloomberg.
    i thought i was a 100B ipo...diveded by 900M useres = $111

or is my math wrong
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

or is my math wrong
    hmm your math isnt wrong. Either they screwed up that stat or I heard it wrong.
    81 wrote:

or is my math wrong
    i bet they did 900M / 100B

it's why you can't trust anything you read.

i was reading an article a few weeks ago where they said a dividend was still up in the air, although it had been annouced several months prior :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

or is my math wrong
    :lol: Glad the producers at Bloomberg aren't running my money
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    I dont think I could get 100 B in my calculator
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

excel ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

or is my math wrong
    That would be a about a penny... but that makes no sense...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

excel ;)

oh yeah - pivot table! :mrgreen:
    wall street idiots i tell ya :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    And they said a dime too :wtf:

CNBC said this too... something is wrong :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    81 wrote:
    And they said a dime too :wtf:

CNBC said this too... something is wrong :lol:
    I think Bloomberg is better than CNBC, but CNBC has more hotties. That Aussie bird is amazing.
    where they talking net income? that woud be roughly a dime a person :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    where they talking net income? that woud be roughly a dime a person :fp:

They have net income?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    EPIC Fail...

Have over 2 Billion to prop this up...

I am guessing this would be at 35-36 if they were not manipulating...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    EPIC Fail...

if that...

should be like a 12-15 stock. i get it's still growing, but a pe of near 100 is silly talk
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    EPIC Fail...

if that...

should be like a 12-15 stock. i get it's still growing, but a pe of near 100 is silly talk
    If that... Can't wait to see what happens when the gloves come off in 90 days... 55% more will be able to trade.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    FB :fp:
    How much did Morgan lose this AM :fp:
    GoiMTvP.gif

too big to fail, too stupid to thrive.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

too big to fail, too stupid to thrive.
    Great Ad Campaign...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    question.

At present its not worth much at all, but I'm in a Chase small growth cap inst . Currently down a tad but given the lax oversight , should I hope it comes to even then switch funds? Or let it level off , quiet down hope "too big to fail" pulls their collective heads out of their asses and ride it out?

Really out of my element here and have only just started on a 401K. also into a wells fargo thing on it too.

should I try to distance myself from JPM?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    question.

At present its not worth much at all, but I'm in a Chase small growth cap inst . Currently down a tad but given the lax oversight , should I hope it comes to even then switch funds? Or let it level off , quiet down hope "too big to fail" pulls their collective heads out of their asses and ride it out?

Really out of my element here and have only just started on a 401K. also into a wells fargo thing on it too.

This is a fund run by Chase? Only tie in is people work for the bank... If you like performance, don't change...
    If this is the only thing you are investing your 401K, you should diversify.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    mickeyrat wrote:
    question.

This is a fund run by Chase? Only tie in is people work for the bank... If you like performance, don't change...
    sorry, its a JPM run thing. I'm in 4 areas.

WF Stable return @ 50% of contribution, Blackrock inflation protected bonds @ 10%, JPM small cap growth inst @20%, and a WF advantage growth fund @20%.

Am contirbuting 6% with company match at 50% right now. Will increase my contribution when I make some more per mile or change jobs.

SO even with this fuck up , I'm better served by staying the course with them?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    question.

sorry, its a JPM run thing. I'm in 4 areas.

WF Stable return @ 50% of contribution, Blackrock inflation protected bonds @ 10%, JPM small cap growth inst @20%, and a WF advantage growth fund @20%.

Am contirbuting 6% with company match at 50% right now. Will increase my contribution when I make some more per mile or change jobs.

SO even with this fuck up , I'm better served by staying the course with them?
    Yeah... they are as good as anyone else..
    GoiMTvP.gif
    facebook down anouther 6% today....

got a buy order in for 12.50 :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    facebook down anouther 6% today....

got a buy order in for 12.50 :lol:
    :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif