Options

Atlanta 3 disc set ?

ja172732ja172732 Posts: 7
edited May 2012 in Lost Dogs
Anyone intrested in all 3 dissident singles? This includes tri-fold digi pack with never used stickers..All 3 discs make up the 1994 Atlanta fox theatre show???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    InMyTree2InMyTree2 Posts: 10
    I've been looking for this long lost treasure for a long time! It's next to impossible to find this complete set without the stickers affixed! The only complete copy I've come across went for $350 on ebay and I didn't act quick enough to get it! Contact me if you wish to sell.
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    InMyTree2 wrote:
    I've been looking for this long lost treasure for a long time! It's next to impossible to find this complete set without the stickers affixed! The only complete copy I've come across went for $350 on ebay and I didn't act quick enough to get it! Contact me if you wish to sell.

I have one that can leave my collection.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    BELLZDEEPBELLZDEEP Posts: 286
    i'm interested too if 1 of you 2 guys still has one available. let me know as i know i wasn't first in line
  • Options
    Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    you are required to post prices, please
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    InMyTree2 wrote:

$350? :shock:
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    InMyTree2 wrote:

$350? :shock:

got mine for $50 or so here on Lost Dogs a few months back
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    i was going to say, i dont think ive ever seen it go for more that $80 or so, but what do i know.
  • Options
    i always thought the KTS 2-disc version sounded better for some reason (although I must say that I occasionally smoke pot when I listen to PJ :lol:)
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    I traded away like 4 7" singles for it a while back. If anyone wants mine, $75 shipped and it's yours. I rarely listen to it and it's in very nice shape. One of the little plastic inner rings that holds the CD in place is broken but doesn't affect the CD staying in place because of the tri-fold. Let me know if you want it.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    sorry for hijacking thread....back to your sale. You should put up a price though
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Whoever paid $350 for this got incredibly ripped off. I've never seen this go for more than $60-$70...I think i saw one recently go for like $35.

That's like Jack White's "16 Saltines" 12" RSD release with the etched b-side. People are still paying over $100 for this on ebay and you can buy it from TMR's online store for $10...

People, please do a little research before buying something on ebay. :fp:
  • Options
    yeah, I got mine for about $75 on here too. $350 would have to have a signed personalized message from Ed. :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    yeah, I got mine for about $75 on here too. $350 would have to have a signed personalized message from Ed. :lol:

and its not even the entire show!
  • Options

and its not even the entire show!

:lol::lol: & the other one I have of that, is the COMPLETE show...ping pong & all...It cost $28
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=927

so, $350 is INSANE!!!!!!!!! :shock:
    aqo2t.jpg