Options

Looking to Trade some Posters

leach7leach7 Posts: 402
edited May 2012 in Lost Dogs
Hello all, I have a few posters that I am looking to part with. I don't want to sell them, but am looking for a good trade of maybe an older poster(or other PJ Items). I am willing to trade multiple posters for one poster(or other PJ items you may be looking to part with, or posters plus some cash to equal out the value if necessary. Anyway here is what I have, please PM me if you are lookin to trade for any of these. Thanks!

Pearl Jam Ottawa Posters 2011: Variant and A/P signed/numbered edition Ames.
Pearl Jam Edmonton Poster 2011 Emek
Eddie Vedder 2009 Leg 1 tour poster Klausen
Eddie Vedder 2008 April Fools Poster Klausen
Pearl Jam San Diego 2006 CCFA Jon Smith
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,244
    leach7 wrote:
    Hello all, I have a few posters that I am looking to part with. I don't want to sell them, but am looking for a good trade of maybe an older poster(or other PJ Items). I am willing to trade multiple posters for one poster(or other PJ items you may be looking to part with, or posters plus some cash to equal out the value if necessary. Anyway here is what I have, please PM me if you are lookin to trade for any of these. Thanks!

Pearl Jam Ottawa Posters 2011: Variant and A/P signed/numbered edition Ames.
    Pearl Jam Edmonton Poster 2011 Emek
    Eddie Vedder 2009 Leg 1 tour poster Klausen
    Eddie Vedder 2008 April Fools Poster Klausen
    Pearl Jam San Diego 2006 CCFA Jon Smith

Is the 2008 Eddie poster the sunset or the blue portrait?
  • Options
    leach7leach7 Posts: 402
    I actually have both the sunset and the blue poster. I would be willing to trade either one or both of them.