edited May 2012 in The Porch
Hi-title pretty much says it all..... :D
Make sure the fortune that you seek
Is the fortune that you need

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    I finally tried on my EV shirts, size M.

HOLY CRAP. These feel like XS to me. I'm normally an XS-S, and no way is an M comfortable for me. It also doesn't feel like there's much give, I kinda feel like a whale in it :lol::lol:

I'm just remembering that I've started buying the womens shirts in L just to avoid that whale feeling.

In short, they either run super small, or I've been having a sudden sideways growth spurt :lol::lol:

PS No offense to whales.
  • Options
    slobberdog68slobberdog68 In Hiding Posts: 683
    that's good to know, thanks!

• Options
    Sheila23Sheila23 Posts: 265
    Still waiting for mine to arrive ... I ordered the large .... hoping it fits, but now hearing that there's not alot of give ... not sure if it will or not. :oops:
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    I'd be curious to hear what the other ladies think. I'm just one data point :)
  • Options
    csblake111csblake111 Posts: 147
    I bought a large and it's more like a medium. I knew from previous purchases that these shirts always run small. I will wash it in cold water and not put in the dryer. Losing a couple of pounds and lots of sit ups would help too. ;)
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    I ordered S, still waiting, but hope it won't be too tight and too short
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    Sheila23Sheila23 Posts: 265
    csblake111 wrote:
    I bought a large and it's more like a medium. I knew from previous purchases that these shirts always run small. I will wash it in cold water and not put in the dryer. Losing a couple of pounds and lots of sit ups would help too. ;)

I agree, just got my L & its a bit snug, should have got a XL but there were none or a Mens M ...... wish they would get the ladies t-shirts that are the more stretchy softer type ..... that I have got from other concerts that are a L and fit fine.

There's not a lot of give in these ones ..... oh well
  • Options
    PKTrekGirlPKTrekGirl Posts: 747
    Mine is too small also. I was planning to wear it as a sleep shirt, so I wanted it extra large...but it's way too small to sleep comfortably in. In fact, it's skin tight and too small in the hips so it rides up - therefore, can't be worn for daytime wear either.

I'm probably gonna give mine to my best friend's 5h grade son. Seriously - it will fit him. And I won't be buying any more ladies tee-shirts from goods anymore. I like the men's shirts just fine anyway, and in truth, they are made sturdier in any case. I've been really happy with all of my shirt purchases from goods in the past, but those were all men's shirts. This is my first disappointment...and I won't be repeating this waste of money again.

Ah well...it was worth a try....
  • Options
    Given2Fly2012Given2Fly2012 Posts: 659
    I usually wear a M, but the one I got is a bit too tight!
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    I bought a small, I am a UK size 8/10

The length is perfect, very slim fit, as always theres the choke factor with the neck and it's tight across the boobs (We have boobs 10c please accomodate them :)

Will be chopping the neckline so I can breathe & give the girls some air :) But then thats standard with PJ tees so was expecting this of the vedder tee too. Theres never been a tee that actually fitted me, but it's close enough & I'm very happy with it.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    I just ordered my shirt in a L and I'm normally a medium. I am hoping it fits but its not sounding good :( Please 10C make shirts for us ladies that have boobs and hips - I hate wearing the mens shirts - if they fit right in the boob/hip area then it is way too big in the waist - boo!
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    I ordered a large and usually wear medium, figured they would run small due to past experience. These are smaller than ts I have ordered in the past. The large are definitely snug, but I can wear them and they look ok. They just don't have any give to them. I did accidentally put one in the dryer after the first wear and it doesn't appear to have shrunk, so that's the good news :)
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

great user name. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    withflyingcolorswithflyingcolors CO Posts: 472
    Are these made by American Apparel? If so, they do run super small. Their website has some measurements (if they are indeed made by AA) I know some shirts in the past were. I could be way off here so if so, sorry!
  • Options
    betterday52betterday52 Posts: 204
    I bought a Med, i thought they had sent me a girls small! I had to go to XXL to get one that somewhat let me breathe. Bought a Mens Med for EV Aus 2011, and that fit fine. AA sucks!
    our future is paved with better days

EV Austin Nov 9 &11 2012
    EPIC Wrigley 7/19/2013 who could ever forget that date :-) my first PJ
    Dallas 11/15/2013
    OKC 11/16/2013
    Seattle 2 hopefully?!
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    I don't think this a true ladies t shirt. It's a straight fit kinda like a man's tshirt. I've bought other women's t shirts that are normally fitted but more generous at the hips and boobs. That said, I am normally a ladies Medium but ordered a large and it was tight especially in the hips - kinda didn't mind in the boobs :D I definitely could have used an XL but will keep this since they didn't have any larger sizes and hope my weight loss continues.
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    I had the same thing happen with the shirts in '09, bought a medium at a show and didn't try it on till the next day and it was too small. But I contacted 10c and they let me exchange it for the next larger size which unfortunately was also too small. ( they didn't have the same style so I got a different one in a larger size) I will now go at least 2 sizes larger and I can always alter it if it's too big but if it's too small it will just hang in my closet. I have several that are hanging in my closet now waiting to become my PJ tshirt quilt once I have enough. Try exchanging it if it's possible, 10c was very cool about the whole thing. :D
  • Options
    81 wrote:

great user name. :lol:

Thanks! Here's where the name comes from
    jakeflyers.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2014
    What is up with these T-shirts? :fp: The wives/girlfriends of the band need to set them straight! I'm sure they would not wear thick, heavy cotton, too small, too short, up to the neck T's!!! I would love to have just a simple 50/50 lightweight. 10C, are you listening?? We would buy way more Ts if they were quality Ts.
    Post edited by slobberdog68 on