Options

FS... Some rare goodies

dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 674
edited May 2012 in Lost Dogs
I have a signed Mike McCready bobble head. Mike took his time signing it, he signed the actual bobble head it's self not the box. There was only 1500 made. $175.00 SOLD

EV wallet from 2008 tour. It doesn't have the signed guitar pick. It has never been used. $160.00 SOLD

PJ20 LP. Still sealed $100.00 SOLD

All items include shipping and tracking information. The prices are for the US, I will ship international but price will go up. I believe the prices are fair, if you don't please pm me. I'm pretty much just getting what I have into them back. No trades, I need cash! Thanks for looking!
Paul D.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sr141825sr141825 Posts: 1
    Dont know how this works. Never posted before. But interested in the pj20 vinyl
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    shoot him a private message. it'll trigger an email to him that someone is trying to get up with him...

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,135
    Wow $160.00 for a wallet without the signed pick... Is that what it is going for these days?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 731
    Wow $160.00 for a wallet without the signed pick... Is that what it is going for these days?
    Yeah no offense to the op, but that seems a lil high to me. Especially without the pick.
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    One thing is true: the wallet will be slightly less needed once the buyer is $160 lighter.

I don't have a problem with the price of it. If it sells, it's worth that.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    Yeah no offense to the op, but that seems a lil high to me. Especially without the pick.

True, that's way to high without the signed pic. Imagine how much it would be with the signed pick? $300 maybe, even more? :shock:
  • Options
    Let's do a BUMP!! :lol:
    Paul D.
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Better Dan is looking
    dugangsxr wrote:
    I have a signed Mike McCready bobble head. Mike took his time signing it, he signed the actual bobble head it's self not the box. There was only 1500 made. $175.00

EV wallet from 2008 tour. It doesn't have the signed guitar pick. It has never been used. $160.00

PJ20 LP. Still sealed $100.00 PENDING

All items include shipping and tracking information. The prices are for the US, I will ship international but price will go up. I believe the prices are fair, if you don't please pm me. I'm pretty much just getting what I have into them back. No trades, I need cash! Thanks for looking!
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone, all is SOLD! Thanks again
    Paul D.