Options

Ed Ved vinyl

DC172119DC172119 Posts: 23
edited April 2012 in Lost Dogs
I come on hoping for a decent price for a vinyl of Eddie's record store day vinyl. I am from Minnesota and was in attendance for the show. I brought my little brother as this was his first PJ experience live. He is graduating from high school this month and was hoping to get a copy as a gift for him, going to my local record store here in MN to get it on Record Store Day, but my local place only got 2 copies in, which went very quickly and I was unable to get my hands on either copy, but I feel the $50 people are charging currently on Ebay is too high a price for this item. I was hoping someone would be willing to part with an extra copy on here for about half that. If so, please get ahold of me. If not, definitely understandable as it is a very highly collectible item. Thanks everyone!
8 PJ Shows, 1 Eddie show. Never can see too many.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    sit tight for a few days....10c has been putting up some leftover RSD releases for sale, maybe the EV will be the next one
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    DC172119 wrote:
    I come on hoping for a decent price for a vinyl of Eddie's record store day vinyl. I am from Minnesota and was in attendance for the show. I brought my little brother as this was his first PJ experience live. He is graduating from high school this month and was hoping to get a copy as a gift for him, going to my local record store here in MN to get it on Record Store Day, but my local place only got 2 copies in, which went very quickly and I was unable to get my hands on either copy, but I feel the $50 people are charging currently on Ebay is too high a price for this item. I was hoping someone would be willing to part with an extra copy on here for about half that. If so, please get ahold of me. If not, definitely understandable as it is a very highly collectible item. Thanks everyone!

I hope this works out for you, for al of you, but I think as time goes by price will increase, not the other way round... if after two days of its release it goes up to 60 bucks, those stores which kept some to flip after 3 months of the release date, as RSD requieres, or so I heard, it might be even higher than 60... being only 1500 doesn't make it a rare item, but a commodity...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,331
    I hope this works out for you, for al of you, but I think as time goes by price will increase, not the other way round... if after two days of its release it goes up to 60 bucks, those stores which kept some to flip after 3 months of the release date, as RSD requieres, or so I heard, it might be even higher than 60... being only 1500 doesn't make it a rare item, but a commodity...

I tend to agree. Look how hard it is to track down one of the volcom singles (7" vinyl) or vault #1 on cd. I think they have similar quanities and have become almost non existent on ebay.....
  • Options
    JzPJzP Posts: 931
    PM sent. Your little brother have a record player?
    ~JzP
  • Options
    DC172119DC172119 Posts: 23
    Thanks everyone, I have a fellow member sending me out a extra copy now. :) I appreciate having a forum with good people. And yes we are a vinyl kind of family haha. He is going to flip when he gets this.
    8 PJ Shows, 1 Eddie show. Never can see too many.