Options

Eddis Vedder RSD 7" and PJ20 vinyl (sealed) F/T

whampwhamp414whampwhamp414 Posts: 35
edited April 2012 in Lost Dogs
I am looking to trade the Eddie RSD 7" for 2 out of these 3 on vinyl:
-Ten (any pressing)
-Vs. (any Pressing)
-Backspacer
They don't have to be sealed, but have to be in VG shape. I hope the fairness police don't get pissed at me for this I believe this is in line with going market value.

I also have a sealed PJ20 vinyl for trade if anyone is interested. I feel like everyone who wants one has on though. I will accept any creative ideas, but are looking for vinyl full lengths by:
At The Drive In
White Stripes
Afghan Whigs
Built to Spill
Seaweed
Sebadoh
Akron/ family
Replacements

Cool? Cool!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I'll trade you my opened but never played backspacer for it...that's about all I'm willing to offer as these EV RSD 7"s will be back to $12 - $15 in a few weeks time once the annual RSD crazy aftermarket prices come back down to normal.

PM if interested.
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    Bump for a Replacements request! :P
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    Dude, best band ever! Thanks for the bump bump.
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    I got into them from Alex Chilton being on Rock Band. Me and my roomies would come back from the bar black out and just rip into it haha. I gotta check into those LP's and see how much they are running.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Love seeing someone after AW albums. So pumped they're playing NYC in October. Tickets on sale today!

And had I spare AW albums, i'd trade ya one. But you can get Gentlemen for $20 pretty easily.
  • Options
    Trade pending on the Eddie Vedder 7"
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    you can buy backspacer from the vinyl section at goods...

https://secure.pearljam.com/store/produ ... 6220-VINYL

and you can get Ten Vs and Vitalogy from www.popmarket.com right now, at 60 + shipping, or wait for the daily offer of these, which is around 40 for the 3 and free shipping, and you can get a 10% discount extra with the code FACEBOOK10 before placing the order...

You are giving too much and receiving too little...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    The Replacement vinyl reissues sound great. Highly recommend The Replacement reissues of Tim and Pleased to Meet Me. Sound great.

I feel comfortable with this trade and that is what matters.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    you can buy backspacer from the vinyl section at goods...

https://secure.pearljam.com/store/produ ... 6220-VINYL

and you can get Ten Vs and Vitalogy from http://www.popmarket.com right now, at 60 + shipping, or wait for the daily offer of these, which is around 40 for the 3 and free shipping, and you can get a 10% discount extra with the code FACEBOOK10 before placing the order...

You are giving too much and receiving too little...

Well, regardless of the value the OP did only pay a few bucks for the EV. He's still making money by getting 2 albums that cost 20-30 back in return.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City