Options

PJ Psychotherapist Anyone?

gibbyjamgibbyjam Posts: 40
edited April 2012 in The Porch
After all this damn speculation, disappointment, and high anxiety, I need a freakin psychotherapist that deals with 10 Club's indecisiveness and lackluster anouncements!
I love the Wrigley Idea though and I will work on this dissociative state that I have now without PJ touring the United States this summer!
WE must clarify the United States to the 10 Club not America...hell that could include anything!

I need a beer chaser and a blood mary...best way to cope this morning!LOL
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    phungiphungi Posts: 640
    [Sigmund Freud voice]

It seems ve have a Mother Daughter Brother complex, vit ze band In Hiding. Ze patient should say Hail Hail for being Alive und let All Those Yesterdays be in ze Rearviewmirror. ze patient Can't Keep waiting, as ze problems are Deep rooted in ze Life Wasted hoping for ze Release of a tour. ze band es un Force of Nature, und ze tour es Nothing As It Seems, und may be Not For You. It is Hard to Imagine ze patient may wait Light Years to see ze band Once, but ze last show may have been ze Last Exit, or ze patient may Hold On for ze band to Kick Out The Jams. Just Breathe und zey may Come Back.

[/Sigmund Freud voice]
    37 PJ Shows, 3 EV Shows, 1134 Total Songs, 24 Different Openers, 9 Different Closers, 252 Unique Songs (never enough)
  • Options
    lcusicklcusick Posts: 310
    HaHa that is hilarious. Made my day :lol:
  • Options
    gibbyjamgibbyjam Posts: 40
    Classic textbook diagnosis! Pearl Jamology is your middle name! Just loved the humor and brillant writing along with psychology, freud, and songs! You should write for some rock mags! Freaking awesome post and I laughed at myself and other PJ fans too! Thanks, just what I needed!
  • Options
    phungi wrote:
    [Sigmund Freud voice]

It seems ve have a Mother Daughter Brother complex, vit ze band In Hiding. Ze patient should say Hail Hail for being Alive und let All Those Yesterdays be in ze Rearviewmirror. ze patient Can't Keep waiting, as ze problems are Deep rooted in ze Life Wasted hoping for ze Release of a tour. ze band es un Force of Nature, und ze tour es Nothing As It Seems, und may be Not For You. It is Hard to Imagine ze patient may wait Light Years to see ze band Once, but ze last show may have been ze Last Exit, or ze patient may Hold On for ze band to Kick Out The Jams. Just Breathe und zey may Come Back.

[/Sigmund Freud voice]

BUMP because this is so darned funny, everybody needs to read it! :lol: Thanks, phungi !
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    best thing ever!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    GTF77GTF77 Nashville, TN Posts: 31
    This Awesome!! Made my day maybe even my week!
    ]Given To Fly!
  • Options
    PKTrekGirlPKTrekGirl Posts: 747
    phungi wrote:
    [Sigmund Freud voice]

[/Sigmund Freud voice]

BUMP because this is so darned funny, everybody needs to read it! :lol: Thanks, phungi !

+1

Well done, phungi!!!! :lol:
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    That is so good phungi!! Clap clap from me too. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    phungi wrote:
    [Sigmund Freud voice]

[/Sigmund Freud voice]

Brilliant... :D:lol:
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    phungi wrote:
    [Sigmund Freud voice]

[/Sigmund Freud voice]

:clap::clap::lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    bjo1015bjo1015 Posts: 104
    phungi wrote:
    [Sigmund Freud voice]

[/Sigmund Freud voice]

:clap::clap: Good way to start off a Friday!
  • Options
    phungiphungi Posts: 640
    [Sigmund Freud voice]

vhat ve have here es un case of zee phungi projecting his own feelings about ze tour unto ze patient gibbyjam.

es un classic case of transference.

both ze patients need to live een ze Present Tense, Get Right vit un Breath and a Scream, und continue vit ze Education of ze band zhey un Faithful to.

end ze Hunger Strike und visit ze Lost Dogs forum und buy zee posters und Spin Ze Black Circle to feed ze Habit until zhey Get Some und all on ze Wishlist es Gone.

Reach Down und Smile; zis es not Fatal.

[/Sigmund Freud voice]
    37 PJ Shows, 3 EV Shows, 1134 Total Songs, 24 Different Openers, 9 Different Closers, 252 Unique Songs (never enough)
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    What do you see?

2888915466_29b90f318f.jpg

51CGH92Q6WL._SL500_SS100_.jpg

inkblot.gif
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    phungi wrote:
    [Sigmund Freud voice]

[/Sigmund Freud voice]
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    phungi wrote:
    [Sigmund Freud voice]

[/Sigmund Freud voice]

Friggin' BRILLIANT!!!! What a way to start the weekend!! Many thanks for the smiles you have created today!!

:thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.